anyone want a free cd and sticker? looking for some help!

PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a free cd and sticker? looking for some help!

pakmanpete
05-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Hey Guys,
I hope this message finds you well and enjoying the spring! I'm writing to ask you a huge favor! My band (Pete kilpatrick band) and I are trying to find 200 friends, fans, and family members to give us their support in a contest we've reached the finals in. Back in January we entered the 2011 USAA Garageband Playoffs. The initial contest started out with over 500 bands and through our fan support we made it to the round of 64, then the round of 24, then 8, and now we're in the final four bands. On Friday May 6th at 2pm the voting will begin at www.garagebandplayoff.com/vote/ and run until the following Thursday May 12th at 2pm and we really need all the support we can get in order to have a shot at winning. We're looking for 200 people that can commit to voting 100 times per day for the 6 days of the final round. The trick to voting this much is to have 10 windows or tabs open on your computer, allowing you to vote 100 times in a 10 minute span. (voting as many times as possible is encouraged in this contest!) This will take less than an hour of your time for the week and will give us a great shot at winning the finals and being featured in USAA Magazine (which has over 7 million subscribers, as well as a pro photo shoot, and $4,000 to put towards our upcoming summer album release). I totally understand if you're too busy but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask for your support! Having 200 people vote 100 times per day for 6 days will give us roughly 120,000 votes in 1 week. If you are interested in being 1 of the 200 could you please email me back and let me know! Thank you so much for your time and your constant support of our band! Please pass this along to anyone you think would be willing to help us. Also, every vote you cast enters you in to win 1 of 5 ipad 2's. Finally, if you commit to voting at least 100 times per day for the 6 days we will commit to mailing you a free copy of our album this summer as well as a vinyl PKB sticker and a poster!!
Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Pete
p.s. please pass this along to anyone you think would be willing to help us out! If everyone lets 5-10 of their pals know about this then I think we'll have a fantastic chance to win and get our music in front of 7 million new potential fans!

email me at petekilpatrick@hotmail.com for cd and sticker!