Major Record Labels

PDA

View Full Version : Major Record Labels

theunforgivn
05-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Yes UG i have a question

I can't seem to discover this on Google, But what is the most musically free Major Label. If i do ever get signed I don't want to have to deal with the executives to make a "Radio Single". I'd just rather never get signed or go with a independent label then to have to sell out.

Edit: I didn't know what thread to post this on, so i posted it on here, move it if needed

rhysm
05-16-2011, 06:21 PM
All of them will want you to make a 'Radio Single'
hope i haven't ruined your dream

nashawa
05-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Yes UG i have a question

I can't seem to discover this on Google, But what is the most musically free Major Label. If i do ever get signed I don't want to have to deal with the executives to make a "Radio Single". I'd just rather never get signed or go with a independent label then to have to sell out.

Edit: I didn't know what thread to post this on, so i posted it on here, move it if needed
All the Majors and 95% of indies want a "radio single." Good luck getting signed if you aren't a marketable commodity.

Also, I'm willing to bet you're 14 and don't really understand the concept of selling out yet.

due 07
05-16-2011, 07:14 PM
I'd sell out in a heartbeat if I had the looks/talent.

neidnarb11890
05-16-2011, 11:26 PM
Unless you've got major labels lookin' to sign you, I really wouldn't worry about it.