History of the Beatles/Rolling Stones?

PDA

View Full Version : History of the Beatles/Rolling Stones?

*.*
06-11-2011, 08:29 PM
For my History of Rock class, I will be having to write an essay on the history of these two(there are more, but those come in a month or so). They are considered the tests, and I was wondering if anyone knew of specific websites that have great articles on these. I'm not looking for straight up answers to what I need for the essay, but websites where I can read about them and actually write a paper on them.

Here is what the instructor posted so you will know what kind of articles I will need.

Using your textbook and online sources (as well as any library reference books), write a 250 word essay on the _______. Please include bibliographic material as well as citing specific songs, including musical analysis. Your essay should include an introduction, body, and conclusion, and at least 4-5 sentences per paragraph. If an error occurs while taking your test (in other words, your computer or blackboard freezes), please make sure that you completed your test in a microsoft word document, and e-mail it to me. Thank you and best of luck!

I have a huge 2 month long project of 68 hours a week starting on the 20th, and was hoping to find some great articles to read so I could get this finished before it started.

All links would be greatly appreciated.

due 07
06-12-2011, 01:07 PM
That is just 250 words. Do your own work, you lazy bastard.

*.*
06-12-2011, 01:15 PM
That is just 250 words. Do your own work, you lazy bastard.

Strong reading comprehension is strong.

My text doesn't have any parts for the essay but how to analyze music.

He stated in the description to use online sources for this, and was asking if anyone knew of the better articles.

I also said pretty clearly that " I'm not looking for straight up answers to what I need for the essay, but websites where I can read about them and actually write a paper on them."

Thanks for wasting both of our time.

Natrtatr
06-14-2011, 09:22 PM
250 words..Can you even write a list of their band members and albums in that amount of words?
And I would imagine that the Beatles homepage and Rolling Stones homepage has some link about history of the band. Also guessing that if you go to a Rolling Stones or Beatles thread you'll get plenty of info.
How the hell ya supposed to write an essay on The Beatles and The Rolling Stones in 250 words?