Progressive Metal (Hardcire/Grind/Death/etc) GP5/MIDI

PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Metal (Hardcire/Grind/Death/etc) GP5/MIDI

MaidenPriest666
08-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Theres 2 versions, i had intended it to be a short, fast song, however, i continued to build upon it. Which version do you like better?

For the blaxk metal part, its more of a USBM influence. and theres a lil post hxc part/

AtTheGates\m/
08-17-2011, 11:03 PM
the beginning is okay but could be a little more memorable but as soon as you get to the brutal part and the slam it up i liked it a lot. Also i like the original version better i didn't really feel some feeling being expressed too well in the extended parts (IMHO). Maybe add a pinch harmonic on the 3 in the the slam it up part and have like a 20 0 3ph instead of 20 3. pretty cool though. c4c please? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1471900

FacetOfChaos
08-17-2011, 11:59 PM
This won't be a very in-depth crit, but I do have a couple of things that I noticed. I think that you should definitely have more variation in your rhythms. There was too much straight eighths, sixteenths etc. I also think that you should add a melodic line to some of the parts, especially when it goes to the section with all of the chords.