Song in progress C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Song in progress C4C

tiammetadeth
08-19-2011, 04:31 AM
this is the first time i write a happy clean guitar arpeggio...what do you think?
btw the guitar trill doesn't sound weird on a real guitar!

C4C of course
:cheers:

Edit: extend the first version, added a bridge and a solo section, i still have to do an outro...any ideas?

T7E
08-19-2011, 04:45 AM
what is c4c

Rossielle
08-19-2011, 06:50 AM
well, the guitar trill is not bad,and it is not weird at all.i liked the accordeon parte,it was very very epic. about the drumms,it was ok.
i think you to work a little more with the bass-line ,also to add some lead instrument to make it more energical.

please crit my songs

amonamarthmetal
08-19-2011, 09:01 AM
i liked it a lot, but the trill had a slight error in my opinion, so i made a slight adjustment to it. when the accordian came in it made me think of a video game for sega. its good for what you have though.

tiammetadeth
08-19-2011, 09:14 AM
i liked it a lot, but the trill had a slight error in my opinion, so i made a slight adjustment to it. when the accordian came in it made me think of a video game for sega. its good for what you have though.

thanks i'll take that :D

tiammetadeth
08-25-2011, 03:12 AM
Edited, please check the first post
:cheers:

Rossielle
08-26-2011, 04:56 PM
wow, the accordeon was awesome. the guitars give a nice rhytm but the accordeon is great. i enjyed it mote than an hour.greetings,man !

PFC_91
08-30-2011, 04:21 PM
I rather like this piece, it's got a nice atmosphere to it. It got even better after I panned the instruments to create a nice balance (I panned the main guitar to -3, the bass to -3 and the drums to -2. It's by no means perfect, but coupled with balancing the volume of the instruments, it made it sound a little bit better. I can send you the file by PM if you want to check it). I do think the bass could get better, but it's alright as it is. The drums could also use some work done to it. I wish that I could say something other than to experiment with those things to see what fits the piece the best, but I'm by no means an expert. You shouldn't have too much of a problem with the outro, as long as you do something that fits the feel in general. Good luck with finishing it!