Where to go from here, help! (Gp5)

PDA

View Full Version : Where to go from here, help! (Gp5)

WyvernOmega
08-30-2011, 05:28 PM
Hey, so I think I have decently cool start to this song but I'm not quite sure where to go from here.

Halp?

Edit: HERP DERP WRONG FILE

gabrielcev
08-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Sounds nice.... I added a riff at the end to give you an idea of where to continue.I dont know if you will like it.But u can continue it from there if u want. Dont forget to give me credit for the riff if u decide to use it. and some drum and bass behind...

FacetOfChaos
08-30-2011, 10:41 PM
Why not add a melody? It doesn't quite free you from the circle but it sounds like a great backing track for it. I threw a little thing together real quick here. Loving the rhythm in the pickup and first bar. Might have to use that myself.

If you like any of it you can use whatever you want.

WyvernOmega
08-31-2011, 01:39 AM
Why not add a melody? It doesn't quite free you from the circle but it sounds like a great backing track for it. I threw a little thing together real quick here. Loving the rhythm in the pickup and first bar. Might have to use that myself.

If you like any of it you can use whatever you want.
A melody, so simple...

YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS :cheers:

Wquennasar
08-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Here you go

FacetOfChaos
08-31-2011, 09:26 AM
If you throw in a melody you'll have to take it somewhere after that of course. Something like what Wquennasar posted seemed like it fit pretty well. Either way you'll certainly need more riffs or parts to it so experimenting till you find something you like is probably a good idea. It's like making a meal. A really good one will have multiple elements to it that come together as a whole to leave you satisfied.