Exotic/Instrumental idea - C4C

PDA

View Full Version : Exotic/Instrumental idea - C4C

ThrasherSkater
09-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Please let me know what should I add more, I' seem to be stuck somewhere but don't know where should I extend. Overall let me know what do you think in the song. Thanks

Shaharz
09-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Nice piece, man!
The beginning felt a bit weak, but when it built up it was great.

The drums where kinda repetitive and uninteresting (and for some reasong you wrote waaay too many beats into one bar. what's up with that?). Everything else was good.

How to continue it? Well... No idea, man. I'd come up with some fun thrashy or djenty riff and double the speed, but I can't know what's your style.
Try visualizing what you wanna hear next. If that doesn't work, try messing around with your guitar in that scale and see what happens :P

If you wouldn't mind returning the crit:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480045

ThrasherSkater
09-15-2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks mate. To be honest, I play guitar and don't really have any idea how the drums work in Guitar Pro, so I kinda threw some basic/random beats. I mostly get inspired from Marty Friedman's solo albums. Well, I checked your composition, I'll write in your thread :D

Shaharz
09-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks mate. To be honest, I play guitar and don't really have any idea how the drums work in Guitar Pro, so I kinda threw some basic/random beats. I mostly get inspired from Marty Friedman's solo albums. Well, I checked your composition, I'll write in your thread :D

Oh yes, learning the GP Drumkit. We have all been there :P
Just kinda give it a try and play with it a little. It's not really hard to figure out.
Good luck, neighbor ;)