Endless Breeze (Experimental)

PDA

View Full Version : Endless Breeze (Experimental)

gabrielcev
10-20-2011, 07:54 AM
This little diddy I wrote while I was laying down relaxing. I don't even know what genre it is. Just a simple relaxing song. Tell me what you think.

CanIbeDanny?
10-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Everything was chill. The only problem I had with it was in the main riff, the second to last chord doesn't sound like it fits.

Mean Mr Mustard
10-20-2011, 07:14 PM
I basically agree with xiaomiuu (edit: nevermind)

Additionally,

- The drums could've been more involved in that first part. Maybe some sixteenth notes, especially in that second bars, needs more than quarter notes.
- One note felt a bit off in the bass/guitar line in 9-32.
- Liked the part at bar 33, very nice!
- Bar 50 again...how about a drum fill to the next bar?
- The piano shouldve been used more, any pianist would find it boring to play

Overall, pretty good, liked the moods you were going for, but could use some revision

gabrielcev
10-21-2011, 01:47 AM
I basically agree with xiaomiuu (edit: nevermind)

Additionally,

- The drums could've been more involved in that first part. Maybe some sixteenth notes, especially in that second bars, needs more than quarter notes.
- One note felt a bit off in the bass/guitar line in 9-32.
- Liked the part at bar 33, very nice!
- Bar 50 again...how about a drum fill to the next bar?
- The piano shouldve been used more, any pianist would find it boring to play

Overall, pretty good, liked the moods you were going for, but could use some revision

Well the piano is just an extra to add more depth into into it. Its not a lead or anything. About the drums Im terrible at tabbing drums and I couldnt get them the way I wanted them to sound if you know what I mean but you get the jist of it, I would aprreciate if you get review the drums and reu pload it for me... if not thx anyway for the crit.

gabrielcev
10-30-2011, 04:38 AM
Everything was chill. The only problem I had with it was in the main riff, the second to last chord doesn't sound like it fits.

thx will try and fix it when I get some time.