Anyone wanna Collab?

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna Collab?

Taco_Bastard
10-31-2011, 03:44 AM
Boredom has managed to seep into my free time, and I really would like to expand my writing skills. Anybody wanna collab on a piece? I wouldn't care what genre, and I figure it'd be a good way to gain some insight.

Ometh
10-31-2011, 03:17 PM
Boredom has managed to seep into my free time, and I really would like to expand my writing skills. Anybody wanna collab on a piece? I wouldn't care what genre, and I figure it'd be a good way to gain some insight.
I do, let's do some work. I was thinking of getting wasted tonight since I am probably the only one who's staying at home from my circle of friends but I can do some stuff (I am already kind of wasted lol)
updfate: i'm so ****ing wwasted i wont be able to do this now, ,aybe tomorrow, lol

Taco_Bastard
11-01-2011, 01:40 AM
I do, let's do some work. I was thinking of getting wasted tonight since I am probably the only one who's staying at home from my circle of friends but I can do some stuff (I am already kind of wasted lol)
updfate: i'm so ****ing wwasted i wont be able to do this now, ,aybe tomorrow, lol

Bro, just hit me up when your not wasted, and we'll get shit done. Hit me with a pm, or a post here.

bmathew
11-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Hey you guys wanna make a trio collab? I'm down and I'm pretty bored lol. And yeah I don't care what genre. I guess we could cover all little of everything. PM me

Shaharz
11-03-2011, 11:03 AM
I got plenty of free time for the next 2-3 days. After that it would be a bit harder but still possible. Wouldn't mind having some fun

Ometh
11-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Bro, just hit me up when your not wasted, and we'll get shit done. Hit me with a pm, or a post here.
I'm not wasted and I have a full weekend ahead, let's roll homie.

Taco_Bastard
11-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Damn, misssed both of these. Bmattew is susposed to be sending me something within the next few days give or take. Ill give some input on it when I get it, and anybody interested enough can give it a go.

Edit: Here's a tab by me that I never got very far in. Feel free to edit it if your interested, have free time, etc.

Shaharz
11-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Dammit.
I wanna work on this, but the file has some stupid bug where it tells me that the drums are a piano and then there's an error. :|

Taco_Bastard
11-11-2011, 07:13 PM
I use tuxguitar, and I've had this problem before. Here's the gp5 again, I just removed the drums and tried to re-save it. I hope it works. Btw, I have this weekend off, so if this works, I'll be checking it frequently.

bmathew
11-13-2011, 11:49 PM
I'll add a edited version of yours. In the mean time you can look over mine :P

Taco_Bastard
11-14-2011, 07:33 PM

Bro, pretty sweet riffage you got there. It lacks direction, but we'll work on that. We could do two simultaneous pieces, switching from one to the other, it'll be cool. I'll be workin' with your piece the next few days, so look forward to it.

bmathew
11-14-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks man I appreciate that! Yeah I lack direction when it comes to putting everything together but I write riffs all day haha. Yeah I like the sound of that, writing 2 pieces. We could make each one have a completely different feel to it. And from what I've seen from your music you are very talented. The beginning has such a awesome atmosphere. So epic, feels like I'm playing a video game! I can definitely see your roots and influences. Good stuff man. I'll try posting the edited version up in the next few days. Can't wait to see what you did to mine :)

Ometh
11-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Hardrockcore?

Taco_Bastard
11-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Hardrockcore?

I'm no fan of genre limitations. Core's are for apples.

kcorkcar
11-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Mind if I put some Blackened Death in it?

Taco_Bastard
11-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Mind if I put some Blackened Death in it?
Feel free too. Don't mean I'll keep it, but diffrent takes on either of the two songs could give insight into possible directions I might not have seen other wise.

bmathew
11-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Feel free too. Don't mean I'll keep it, but diffrent takes on either of the two songs could give insight into possible directions I might not have seen other wise.

I agree, lets not limit our material. We should attempt at covering as much as possible. That way if we have extra material we could even write a third song. We should definitely try to explore some new ground, I'm just putting a small last touch on a djent riff I'm about to post it. Let me know where we should put this or if this should just the start of a new song?

bmathew
11-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Here is the djent type piece. Feel free to add anything to this as well

Taco_Bastard
11-18-2011, 12:26 AM
I agree, lets not limit our material. We should attempt at covering as much as possible. That way if we have extra material we could even write a third song. We should definitely try to explore some new ground, I'm just putting a small last touch on a djent riff I'm about to post it. Let me know where we should put this or if this should just the start of a new song?

If you have any ideas (ideals?) just post em'. If they don't fit with what we're doing at the moment, they can be the start of something else or fit into something we work on later.

As for the one I'm working on now, I haven't had to terribly much time to work on it, but I've made a *small* amount of headway on it. I'm no where close to being finished, I don't like the timing, and I'm not pleased with bars 10-16. Either way, here it is. Just a quick sample, I'll work on it more seriously when the weekend roll's around.