crazy song WIP

PDA

View Full Version : crazy song WIP

touke
11-23-2011, 06:03 AM
This is a pretty crazy death metal song I'm working on.. it's not nearly finished but if I'm going to put a bunch of effort in this I want to at least get some opinions.

would you be so kind to give me a critique on things like my techniques, songwriting and any thing else? Be brutally honest please ;)

C4C!

Emperor's Child
11-23-2011, 12:08 PM
First thing I will say is that I think their was an error in the exporting process (try exporting GP4 instead). With regard to the short notes I don't know how to fix that without overwriting everything, sorry.

The actual piece had a sort of jazz feel on it (result of 3/4 timing?). I liked that but I don't think it feels like a song yet - more of an idea.

touke
11-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah more of and idea, I put WIP in the title cause I'm at the moment trying to combine these riffs into one song I think they would sound good together.

It's an import problem. I run the ideas into TabIt, export the midi and from there I import into TuxGuitar and that's when the errors happen. Do you think it might help if I bought Guitar Pro, or might I still have these problems?

Ometh
11-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Yeah more of and idea, I put WIP in the title cause I'm at the moment trying to combine these riffs into one song I think they would sound good together.

It's an import problem. I run the ideas into TabIt, export the midi and from there I import into TuxGuitar and that's when the errors happen. Do you think it might help if I bought Guitar Pro, or might I still have these problems?
*cough* torrent *cough*
Will detail crit this later, just heard it a while ago and it sick as hell.

touke
11-23-2011, 05:57 PM
*cough* torrent *cough*
Will detail crit this later, just heard it a while ago and it sick as hell.

*cough* link please *cough* :haha:

touke
11-24-2011, 02:07 AM
I've uploaded a new file, the previous one had a bunch of import mess ups so I took hours this time to just get it rightfully tabbed. And I bought GP6 :haha:

!SOAD!
11-24-2011, 04:39 PM
If you get it to gp5 then people will start to deliver critic

touke
11-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I uploaded a gp5 file. not as good sounding but there it is