Tab Pro app connected to Web version?

PDA

View Full Version : Tab Pro app connected to Web version?

iawlfan
04-11-2012, 10:46 PM
I have been looking for an answer to this question and I couldn't find anything specific and direct, so here is my question...

If I buy the Tab Pro app for my iPhone, will that connect to my online UG account and make it Tab Pro-"compliant" as well, or do I still have to pay the $30 per year?

Thanks in advance!!

Rick H
06-04-2012, 02:49 PM
I have the same question!
Bought the APP and tried the web site's GP bought it says demo. Had the impression if you paid for the app it will also work on the web site.

BarkControl
06-10-2012, 05:29 AM
I have the same problem. I bought the TAB PRO via my android tablet apps. I also have an iphone and an ipad but a pc obviously. Can I access the tab pro on the web site?
And is there anyway I can print out the tab pro as a normal score?

Ian Paul Gint
06-20-2012, 05:10 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot use Tab Pro on your computer, because Tab Pro online service and Tab Pro mobile (either for iOS or Android) are two different applications. They require separate players and the payment system is also different.
Tab Pro online service is subscription-based, which means there is no one-time fee for using it. Here you are required to purchase a subscription for the specified period.
Therefore, your purchasing Tab Pro mobile does not cover the subscription to Tab Pro online service.