Android app won't load when no data connection

PDA

View Full Version : Android app won't load when no data connection

cheesegrits
05-04-2012, 12:01 AM
It seems that the Android Tabs app doesn't want to run if the phone has no data connection.

If it makes any difference, I have the Tab Pro add-on, and am signed in.

Symptom is that the app will start, but just sticks at an otherwise blank screen that just says Tabs at the top.

This makes life a little problematic when playing gigs out in the boonies, when I'd really like to get at my favorites list. :(

-- hugh

cheesegrits
05-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Oh, PS ... EVO 4G, running CM 7.1.

-- hugh

cheesegrits
06-19-2012, 01:07 AM
I still have this issue.

And to be honest, it has rendered the Tabs app utterly useless. I used to use the app at gigs, as a backup for my memory, with chords for all the songs the various bands I play in.

But since a couple of updates ago, the Android app will hardly ever connect when I'm away from "home".

So I've had to resort to printing out all of my tabs, and toting a big old ring binder with me.

Can someone please, PLEASE, pretty please, take a look at this issue?

-- hugh

Ian Paul Gint
06-20-2012, 07:49 AM
I still have this issue.

And to be honest, it has rendered the Tabs app utterly useless. I used to use the app at gigs, as a backup for my memory, with chords for all the songs the various bands I play in.

But since a couple of updates ago, the Android app will hardly ever connect when I'm away from "home".

So I've had to resort to printing out all of my tabs, and toting a big old ring binder with me.

Can someone please, PLEASE, pretty please, take a look at this issue?

-- hugh

This is not a typical bug, you should write a letter to our official Android support team, they'll have your problem solved in no time. Message could be sent from the app's page on Google Play.

cheesegrits
06-20-2012, 05:32 PM
OK, thanks, I'll try that.

I love this app, and really want to be able to use it again!

-- hugh