iPad Chord position left aligning?

PDA

View Full Version : iPad Chord position left aligning?

bryharmor
05-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Was there a recent change to the iPad app? I have noticed that the chord positions are aligning to the left margin even though there is supposed to be spacing (e.g. The Scientist Acoustic ver 1 and Shattered by OAR ver 1) . If you compare the web or the iPhone app version they render correctly positioned. They (chord positions) were rendering correctly at some point because I could follow the song and shift cords without too much thinking... Anybody else run into this problem?

Ian Paul Gint
05-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Was there a recent change to the iPad app? I have noticed that the chord positions are aligning to the left margin even though there is supposed to be spacing (e.g. The Scientist Acoustic ver 1 and Shattered by OAR ver 1) . If you compare the web or the iPhone app version they render correctly positioned. They (chord positions) were rendering correctly at some point because I could follow the song and shift cords without too much thinking... Anybody else run into this problem?

This is a known bug and it's being fixed right now. The appropriate update should be released soon.

ultimate_al
05-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Not fixed yet? Most of my tabs are wrong now... Chords are often shifted to the left. I removed the app already and reinstalled, but no changes. The chords are just on the ipad shown incorrectly. Please fix soon!

ultimate_al
05-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Did you fix it with your latest update??

MikeRoberts
05-30-2012, 10:41 PM
I am having the very same problem.

Ian Paul Gint
06-01-2012, 03:49 AM
The update is already available, it does include the fix for the "chords aligning" bug. Please check the App Store for download