Metronome bug-like creature

PDA

View Full Version : Metronome bug-like creature

Itsaplane
05-12-2012, 09:56 PM
When I open the app on my iPhone 4S and go to tools, then select Guitar Metronome, then press START, the metronome won't start. To get it going I go to one of my favorited tabs, then press the PLAY arrow. Normally I'd hear the machine music rendition of that tabbed song, but instead I hear the metronome working! THEN I go back to the metronome and can use it fine.

How can I fix this with what is otherwise an awesome app!

Ian Paul Gint
06-01-2012, 04:04 AM
When I open the app on my iPhone 4S and go to tools, then select Guitar Metronome, then press START, the metronome won't start. To get it going I go to one of my favorited tabs, then press the PLAY arrow. Normally I'd hear the machine music rendition of that tabbed song, but instead I hear the metronome working! THEN I go back to the metronome and can use it fine.

How can I fix this with what is otherwise an awesome app!

This is rather unique bug. Please report your problem to our official support, they'll help you sort it out in no time. You can reach UG support either from the app's page on App Store or directly from the site using this form http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm