Tab Pro bought but force closing

PDA

View Full Version : Tab Pro bought but force closing

awesomefireduck
05-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Just a few moments ago I bought the app.
At first it said it coudn't reach the licence servers (WIFI was off), then, after turning on my WIFI, it gets past the verification dialog and says 'Tab Pro' at the top but then suddenly closes giving me a dialog with the options 'Force close' and 'Report' but that too dissapears almost immediately.

Phone: LG Optimus 3D (P920)
Android: Gingerbread 2.3.5
Tab Pro version 1.0.0 (latest in market)

I'm hoping to hear from you soon

Ben_Eaglesfield
05-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey, i don't know much but have you tried the mundane I.T thing's like turning it on and off etc?

If all else fails e-mail support for the app, and see what they have to say.
I often find apps on my iPhone don't load periodically, in which case a restart tends to remedy it.

awesomefireduck
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the quick response.

Yes I have rebooted my phone and reinstalled the app, and cleared the cache but it didn't help.
The app works on my other phone though, but I have no sd-card for it and the app won't show any apps without one :-\

Where can I find this E-mail adress?

Again, many thanks.

Ian Paul Gint
06-01-2012, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the quick response.

Yes I have rebooted my phone and reinstalled the app, and cleared the cache but it didn't help.
The app works on my other phone though, but I have no sd-card for it and the app won't show any apps without one :-\

Where can I find this E-mail adress?

Again, many thanks.

Best thing you could do is report your problem to our official support - they'll help you sort it out in no time. You can send a message either from Tab Pro page at Google Play or here on the site using this form http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm