Ultimate Guitar app won't restore my purchases.

PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Guitar app won't restore my purchases.

Brettski111
06-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Hey, I bought the UG app, the Tab Pro and Tools, but in the UG app I can't get to tools or see Tab Pro tabs, doesn't show I made those purchases. I have them confirmed in my email though....

Any help would be most appreciated.

OS - Android
Phone - HTC Desire HD

Ian Paul Gint
06-20-2012, 07:45 AM
Hey, I bought the UG app, the Tab Pro and Tools, but in the UG app I can't get to tools or see Tab Pro tabs, doesn't show I made those purchases. I have them confirmed in my email though....

Any help would be most appreciated.

OS - Android
Phone - HTC Desire HD

Can you please specify whether you've purchased Tab Pro and Guitar Tools as standalone apps or as add-ons?

nermind
07-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Confused too: Is there any difference between standalone apps or as add-ons?

I bought the same app set (UG app, Tab Pro and Tools) as stand alone apps and they are not integrated into the main app.

Is it not possible to check that the phone is already loaded with the apps and integrated them?

UG Support
08-01-2012, 03:20 AM
It is technically impossible to use standalone apps within UG Tabs. When you purchase them separately, there is no way to integrate them as they were developed as standalone apps despite all the functions seem to be the same as in in-app applications. Therefore, purchasing Standalone apps won't give you access to in-apps.

Cyberjudas
01-27-2013, 06:17 PM
It is technically impossible to use standalone apps within UG Tabs. When you purchase them separately, there is no way to integrate them as they were developed as standalone apps despite all the functions seem to be the same as in in-app applications. Therefore, purchasing Standalone apps won't give you access to in-apps.

I write code. It is NOT difficult. You could even just make an in app pointer to the external app for the devoted people that support you. These are the same. I have not reverse engineered your code (it is illegal) but looking at it says there is a simple enough fix for paying customers. You could also just add a sign in on the app just like the others that would link to your account. There are ALOT of things that can and should be done to fix this (oversight). Not double charging for the same features.

StonePit
02-11-2013, 11:51 AM
I have similar problem I bought TAB Pro using UG app not in market. I have bought nexus 7 yesteday and I have installed UG but when I clicked restore my purchases nothing happens. In tools tab I can buy ug tools ?