Android apps cannot verify license

PDA

View Full Version : Android apps cannot verify license

Banandrew
06-05-2012, 11:12 AM
I paid for two of the ultimate guitar apps (ultimate guitar tabs and tabs pro) on my android phone, but when i try to open them an error message comes up:

Checking license of Application
Error contacting licensing server.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and/or provide a solution?

Ian Paul Gint
06-20-2012, 07:47 AM
I paid for two of the ultimate guitar apps (ultimate guitar tabs and tabs pro) on my android phone, but when i try to open them an error message comes up:

Checking license of Application
Error contacting licensing server.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and/or provide a solution?

It's a minor glitch and it usually goes away after couple tries. Please let us know if the problem persists on any of your apps (Ultimate Guitar Tabs, Tab Pro add-on or Tab Pro standalone).

06-29-2012, 03:13 PM
I get the same problem - doesn't fix itself after a few tries, just persists until the app force closes.

Any suggestions to geta connection to the license server?

clemensFUE
07-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Same problem here...
Got the Tabs-App on Friday (HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.0) and still can't run it. Any ideas?

clemensFUE
07-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Anybody any idea?!

clemensFUE
07-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks for nothing, but since the latest update, it's working.

matselias
07-18-2012, 06:42 AM
I have similar problem:I just bought the app ultimate guitar tabs to my HTC Hero, but after downloaded it, phone shows "loading resources" and then "The process was stopped".
I canīt open it! I re-installed and restarted the phone, nothing helps. Suggestions?

clemensFUE
07-22-2012, 09:45 AM
I have similar problem:I just bought the app ultimate guitar tabs to my HTC Hero, but after downloaded it, phone shows "loading resources" and then "The process was stopped".
I canīt open it! I re-installed and restarted the phone, nothing helps. Suggestions?

Try to wait for the next update - at least for me, this worked quite well ;-)

EvT1991
12-08-2012, 04:21 AM
It's a minor glitch and it usually goes away after couple tries. Please let us know if the problem persists on any of your apps (Ultimate Guitar Tabs, Tab Pro add-on or Tab Pro standalone).

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times, also tried just letting it do its own thing, and nothing happens, it gives me the error as soon as i open it, i push retry and then it just stays there, showing me a black screen with tabs written on top of the screen

I purchased the tabs, and tabs pro add on, and am using an aluratek cinepad, running 4.03 if it makes a difference