Android - screen too small?

PDA

View Full Version : Android - screen too small?

Pfitzy
06-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Hi guys,

Downloaded the app a while ago and sent some feedback via the app store, but never got a reply.

The issue is this: I open the app, and the screen is like one-quarter of the size it should be (I'm assuming from the screen shots).

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS 4.0.1 in Australia. I've uninstalled the app for now as its useless to me until this issue is rectified. I tried removing and reinstalling before but it had no effect.

I've had to shrink the screenshots down but you get the idea. I can email full size if required, or let me know if you need any more information.

Ian Paul Gint
06-20-2012, 07:06 AM
Hi guys,

Downloaded the app a while ago and sent some feedback via the app store, but never got a reply.

The issue is this: I open the app, and the screen is like one-quarter of the size it should be (I'm assuming from the screen shots).

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS 4.0.1 in Australia. I've uninstalled the app for now as its useless to me until this issue is rectified. I tried removing and reinstalling before but it had no effect.

I've had to shrink the screenshots down but you get the idea. I can email full size if required, or let me know if you need any more information.

This is quite an usual bug, you should write a letter to our official Android support team, they'll have your problem solved in no time. Message could be sent from the app's page on Google Play.

Pfitzy
06-26-2012, 01:37 AM
think I just found it: under Settings | Developer Options I had "Force GPU rendering" enabled. Once I removed this, it worked fine!

I'll put the feedback through anyway.

nermind
07-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Hello folks,

I have the same problem with the metronome image that doesn't fit the Galaxy Nexus screen (ICS 4.0.4 not rooted).

System setting "Force GPU rendering" is not enabled.