Hello

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Angkorthom
08-09-2012, 12:49 AM
There are many forums on the Internet and I was searching to find just one good forum to join and found this. It looks like a great community and a lot of resources here and decided to join. I am a brand newbie to guitar though I always wanted to play guitar since I was young but had no opportunity.

I am Cambodian so my goal is to be able to play Cambodian songs after I master all the basic and I hope I can find resources here to do that. If not, hope to get some directions from our friends here.

whoomit
08-09-2012, 01:36 AM
There are many forums on the Internet and I was searching to find just one good forum to join and found this. It looks like a great community and a lot of resources here and decided to join. I am a brand newbie to guitar though I always wanted to play guitar since I was young but had no opportunity.

I am Cambodian so my goal is to be able to play Cambodian songs after I master all the basic and I hope I can find resources here to do that. If not, hope to get some directions from our friends here.
Hey, welcome!

Introduce yourself in here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605