Song to play

PDA

View Full Version : Song to play

MetalAddict97
09-02-2012, 09:26 PM
I didnt know what category to put this is so i just put it in this one im probably an intermediate guitar playing im okay at picking and such but i just dont know any good songs to try and learn to increase my picking skills i try just picking random notes but it dont really seem to help haha imagine that so any suggestions :confused:

me+yourmom=69
09-02-2012, 10:17 PM
try black out band-video games its a good song as well

Skytard
09-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Snow Hey Oh by RHCP is kinda fun but a challenge at the same time! I'm still not able to get it perfect but I'm getting there.

I'm really playing a lot of The Killers right now because they're my favorite band and I know every song. Find the songs you listen to and learn to play them, you'll know how they're supposed to sound

coolbeverage
09-07-2012, 05:08 AM
What tunes do you like? I find it's easier to play things you love because you have extra determination to figure it out. When I started learning songs 90% of them were Metallica because that's who I liked the most at the time (within reason of course; I didn't jump right into the hard stuff).

silingna
09-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Snow Hey Oh by RHCP is kinda fun but a challenge at the same time! I'm still not able to get it perfect but I'm getting there.

I'm really playing a lot of The Killers right now because they're my favorite band and I know every song. Find the songs you listen to and learn to play them, you'll know how they're supposed to sound
:) http://www.sticky-language.com/qin.jpg