Guitar Pro Tabs?

PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Pro Tabs?

Darkdusk87
09-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Hey, I have a question about Guitar Pro Tabs. I keep finding a bunch of websites that apparently have thousands of free Guitar Pro Tabs to download, but hardly EVER has anything I'm actually looking for. Which doesn't make much sense to me because they are fairly popular songs. For instance, songs by The Fray.. Good luck finding ANYTHING by them whatsoever. I mean, sure! Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden and Guns N Roses have some great stuff, don't get me wrong. But I also want to play some newer songs as well. Is this just impossible with Guitar Pro? Or am I just looking in the wrong places? Thanks to anyone who has an answer for me. :)

n00bje
09-22-2012, 07:41 PM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/the_fray_guitar_pro_tabs.htm :shrug:

Darkdusk87
09-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Wow. haha I feel like an idiot. I had no idea that this site allowed you to download Guitar Pro tabs. I thought they only had the normal free tabs and then the Tab Pro that you had to pay the monthly subscription for. Thank you n00bje

adamgur96
09-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey, I have a question about Guitar Pro Tabs. I keep finding a bunch of websites that apparently have thousands of free Guitar Pro Tabs to download, but hardly EVER has anything I'm actually looking for. Which doesn't make much sense to me because they are fairly popular songs. For instance, songs by The Fray.. Good luck finding ANYTHING by them whatsoever. I mean, sure! Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden and Guns N Roses have some great stuff, don't get me wrong. But I also want to play some newer songs as well. Is this just impossible with Guitar Pro? Or am I just looking in the wrong places? Thanks to anyone who has an answer for me. :)

Look, i get your prablam man, most of the bands i like are undergroung prog\avant garde stuff, which are not really famous (so you can't really find tabs for their stuff).
My best advice is: start training your ears, you shouldn't rely on tabs too much.
That will help you alot in the future, trust me.