Tab Pro "Blurs"

PDA

View Full Version : Tab Pro "Blurs"

Asphalt_Art
10-22-2012, 01:45 PM
I have noticed that more often than not I am having issues playing Tab Pro playbacks. Sometimes I do not even have to hit te play button, scrolling the mouse wheel down will cause this issue as well, and even pulling the scroll bar down.

Whenever I do any of these 3 things, I have about a 80% chance that the white mini window with the music "blurs" or shifts to a completely unreadable mess that I cannot read. The music playback is spot on, but it reminds me of bad tracking on a single head VCR. I keep trying it till it finally loads, but by that time I am usually so frustrated I have already given up, or I do a quick Print Screen function and paste to Photoshop so I can read the first 10 measures or so.

I tried searching for this issue...but I may be using the wrong words for the search. Google also brought up no results that were helpful.

Computer is an ASUS G74S gaming laptop, 12G RAM with an Intel Core i7 running at 2.5G per core. All software is currently updated. It is a gaming laptop so I doubt the problem is with the hardware not keeping up.

Tahnks for any help.

Rob

UG Support
10-23-2012, 03:45 AM
I have noticed that more often than not I am having issues playing Tab Pro playbacks. Sometimes I do not even have to hit te play button, scrolling the mouse wheel down will cause this issue as well, and even pulling the scroll bar down.

Whenever I do any of these 3 things, I have about a 80% chance that the white mini window with the music "blurs" or shifts to a completely unreadable mess that I cannot read. The music playback is spot on, but it reminds me of bad tracking on a single head VCR. I keep trying it till it finally loads, but by that time I am usually so frustrated I have already given up, or I do a quick Print Screen function and paste to Photoshop so I can read the first 10 measures or so.

I tried searching for this issue...but I may be using the wrong words for the search. Google also brought up no results that were helpful.

Computer is an ASUS G74S gaming laptop, 12G RAM with an Intel Core i7 running at 2.5G per core. All software is currently updated. It is a gaming laptop so I doubt the problem is with the hardware not keeping up.

Tahnks for any help.

Rob
The issue might be caused by the protected mode of a Flash Player, that was added as a new security enhancement starting with 11.3 version. You can try temporarily disabling Protected Mode and see whether that helps. Please get more detailed information at Adobe's Forum Thread http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071 (Last resort part)