Tab Pro issues

PDA

View Full Version : Tab Pro issues

whiplash_87
01-21-2013, 02:50 AM
As of the last couple weeks when I select a tab pro tab it doesn't seem to load all the way. It says the samples load but if I hit play then it will not play through the tab and I cannot select different guitar or instrument choices.

BMVhusky
01-29-2013, 05:42 AM
I've had problems viewing tabs in full screen mode and performance with using IE browser on UG+ lately. I've found that Google Chrome performs better and tabs present cleaner visually on UG+ right now. That being said, I've noticed some tabs have not been loading well recently. Started a couple weeks ago. Some versions hang while loading and never present.

UG Support
01-29-2013, 07:53 AM
As of the last couple weeks when I select a tab pro tab it doesn't seem to load all the way. It says the samples load but if I hit play then it will not play through the tab and I cannot select different guitar or instrument choices.
We've checked the link you've provided and could load the tab, change instruments, etc. Please contact us http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm if the problem remained even after given suggestion: (update your browser to the latest version. Then log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies and log in again - the service should work properly after that. We also recommend Chrome or Mozilla browsers of the latest version.)

markhakstege
02-02-2013, 04:28 PM
I miss the old "tabs and lyrics" when i want just that.