Tab Pro tempo control problem

PDA

View Full Version : Tab Pro tempo control problem

sanctuary7
01-31-2013, 02:51 AM
When I try to change the tempo of a tab, it cannot be played, or will sputter a bit and stop within the first few bars. Song tab becomes unusable at that point, and I have to exit the tab and come back (and not mess with the tempo) in order to playback the tab. This feature worked fine the first couple of months. I don't understand what's going on. Everything else on TabPro works fine. I'm using IE8 browser. I also tried to create a ticket on the support page, but it got rejected for submission and I was told to "correct the following errors" but there were no errors highlighted, and none that I could see I made. I filled in every required field. Definitely some buggy stuff going on. Hope someone has some answers.

UG Support
02-05-2013, 10:08 AM
When I try to change the tempo of a tab, it cannot be played, or will sputter a bit and stop within the first few bars. Song tab becomes unusable at that point, and I have to exit the tab and come back (and not mess with the tempo) in order to playback the tab. This feature worked fine the first couple of months. I don't understand what's going on. Everything else on TabPro works fine. I'm using IE8 browser. I also tried to create a ticket on the support page, but it got rejected for submission and I was told to "correct the following errors" but there were no errors highlighted, and none that I could see I made. I filled in every required field. Definitely some buggy stuff going on. Hope someone has some answers.
IE 8 should not cause the problem. Please try updating your Flash Player to the latest version, then log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies and log in again - the service should work properly after that. You can also try Chrome or Mozilla browsers of the latest version.

sanctuary7
02-24-2013, 02:43 AM
I still have this problem. Nothing suggested by UG Support worked. I've kind of learned to live with it. Just can't slow any songs down to play along with. It also seems like the "original " tempo of most of the songs on here is a little too fast to begin with. Oh well. At least TabPro is useful for the tabs themselves. I guess that makes it worth the couple of bucks a month.