Help (Hip-hop/rap guitar?)

PDA

View Full Version : Help (Hip-hop/rap guitar?)

maddd0g
06-20-2005, 01:54 PM
My dads friend is a signed rap artists, and he heard me play and he wants me to come to the studio with him. Does anybody know how to play guitar in a hip hop rap style (if possible). if so give me some example tabs so i can throw down some beats.
P.S. i dont have much taste for Rap (so i dont know much about it, like there is much to know...) and i need some good examples. Pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kurtdyoung
06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
now i hate rap very much, but around here u hear it everywhere, and i was walking down the street and heard out of sum guys car the intro crazy train riff, and than i heard sum guy rap over it, maybe do that? like put some classic riffs into it? idk, i wouldnt, i would feel like im runing it, but im just trying to help

Liam Alan
06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Listen to the Run Dmc/Aerosmith Version of "Walk This Way". It is the easiest way to get a feel. "Bring the Noise" remake with Public Enemy/Anthrax. I also Reccomend "The Judgement Night" Soundtrack. House of Pain/Helmet have a bad ass song on there.

nirvanafuk23
06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
i dont think theres a real way or style...i think you should learn a couple of rap hip hop songs in order to get a hld of it...learn some funk cus i noticed a lot of rapers rap with funk if its smooth rap.

crazy4slipknot
06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
uuhhh rap and hip hop sucks so dont go

detroitrocker
06-20-2005, 02:08 PM
jesus why is everyone forgetting about tom morello from rage/audioslave fame?

hen
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM
you could bring in some funk chords

Sanitarium24
06-20-2005, 02:13 PM
listen to what people have done before like aerosmith, but don't ruin more classic songs like some rappers have done with crazy train and back in black.

AGowans
06-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Answer me 1 question,
how many rap songs do you hear with guitars in them?
I'm not talking about remixes, crossovers, rap metal.
Answer me that, and everythign will be sorted.

I'm listenin to some 2Pac right now, no guitar, Fugees, nada.

jj1565
06-20-2005, 02:18 PM
he heard u play right??
im sure he couldnt give a rats ass about another funk player. he wants a guy in there is gonna play some good rock riffs something he can lay into a track. they are always biting off old rock songs. it makes it a familiar and still new, that = #1 hit.

just play well, trying to learn a style now could just mess up ur playing.

AXE545
06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
I hate when rappers mess up cool songs like ludacris with crazy train. It screws up the space/time continuim!

TedZilla
06-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Candiria...sort of, hip hop, hard rock ish band...

Something for your consideration.

DeathByShoe
06-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by AGowans
Answer me 1 question,

8 Mile.

goku77
06-20-2005, 03:58 PM
You dont lead a Hip-Hop track with guitar.Hear a couple of songs take em home,by some Modeling eq and ad whatever parts the song needed.

RideTheLighting
06-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by crazy4slipknot

hes making money making music. It doesnt matter what genre hes playing itleast hes making money doing what he loves.

i dont listen to rap, sorry i cant help you.

fool around on your fretboard

theyab
06-20-2005, 04:06 PM
listen to "sing for the moment" and 'the real slim shady" both by eminem, sing for the moment has a cool solo at the end, i think by joe perry.

guitar4life555
06-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by crazy4slipknot

i respect rap artist i dont know enough about what gos into scarthing and others rap technices to say it sucksand doesnt have talent and so forth . i dont listen to rap but i respect rap.

any way i would suggest when the leeve breaks because it has a good beat

The Fiddler
06-20-2005, 07:14 PM
unless ur going to get a sh%tload of money for this, dont do it. its a disgrace to all REAL guitarist...no....REAL musicians on this planet. rap is the lowest form of music you can get into...dont do it unless you are going to gain something that's worth more than a musician's pride (like lots of money or raising money for cancer research or something).

jj1565
06-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by The Fiddler
unless ur going to get a sh%tload of money for this, dont do it. its a disgrace to all REAL guitarist...no....REAL musicians on this planet. rap is the lowest form of music you can get into...dont do it unless you are going to gain something that's worth more than a musician's pride (like lots of money or raising money for cancer research or something).

haha, not that hes listening to u anyway, but what the hell are u talking about? :p:

Steph Bets
06-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Crapo! i just wrote an awesome response to it then accidently deleted it!
Alright: you should know a bit a about hip hops origins, if not its derived from funk. funk of course is derived from blues, bits of reggae etc. its all in the mix. basically you can play anything ina hip hop song- evena bit of metal solos. its pretty much freestyle. however some guidlines- i wouldnt go in there playing classical guitar on a nylon string and also dont rip off other peoples riffs, theres a whole bunch of copyright around this and i dont know if thats what your uncle (was it your uncle i forgot) really wants.
SO heres my plan: write a riff. just a simple riff, based aroun twelve bar blues that is go from E to A to E then B A E. if oyu dont know your blues look it up on this site, theyll telly ou how to play twelve bar blues. anyway so when youve constructed the riff, mess around with the way you play it. play it faster and staccato- style, it will be a bit funkier if you play it more percussivley. most guitar we play is fluid but hip hop and funk is a bit more percussive. listen to BodyCOunt which is Ice T's band. they did a cover of Hey Joe which is awesome(to all you purists its not rap)
listen to stuff by the neptunes as well. try and get some hip hop beat smaples to play along to. oh another thing muted chords with distortion and wah(Edit: i forgot the wah bit the first time round) are pretty useful for hip hop as they add texture and give it a good rhtyme.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: practise your rhythm: keep in time. hip hop is not a genre you listen to alot by the sounds of it so you might not be used to the beats and such. just practise playing along, and practise your solos

hope that was helpful. if not... meh i tried.
and anyone who disagrees feel free to correct me

Steph Bets
06-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Answer me 1 question,

actually i hear a fair bit with guitar in it. mostly as accompanying instruments or to add different tones to it. just gotta broaden your ears.. or whatever.

Hypnot1st
06-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Rap guitar is actually very difficult to make. Playing is generally easy. A lot of recording guitarists for rappers are very talented, and if you examine the notes, every single note played has a purpose.
My favorite example is in "Till I Collapse" by Eminem, what a simple guitar riff, it is practically the same as Crazy Train, but it all is in the A scale (If my memory is correct) and the intervals are all great. Come to think of it, the riff is almost exactly the same as crazy train.
Timing is everything, and repeating notes is good, focusing around the root seems to work well too.

maddd0g
06-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks for all your feedback!
Originally posted by Liam Alan
Listen to the Run Dmc/Aerosmith Version of "Walk This Way". It is the easiest way to get a feel. "Bring the Noise" remake with Public Enemy/Anthrax. I also Reccomend "The Judgement Night" Soundtrack. House of Pain/Helmet have a bad ass song on there.
Hmmm, ive heard the aerosmith one, will look into the other ones.*starts up limewire*

Originally posted by jj1565
he heard u play right??
im sure he couldnt give a rats ass about another funk player. he wants a guy in there is gonna play some good rock riffs something he can lay into a track. they are always biting off old rock songs. it makes it a familiar and still new, that = #1 hit.

just play well, trying to learn a style now could just mess up ur playing. Wow, your probably right.

Originally posted by The Fiddler
unless ur going to get a sh%tload of money for this, dont do it. its a disgrace to all REAL guitarist...no....REAL musicians on this planet. rap is the lowest form of music you can get into...dont do it unless you are going to gain something that's worth more than a musician's pride (like lots of money or raising money for cancer research or something). Grow up.

Originally posted by Steph Bets
Crapo! i just wrote an awesome response to it then accidently deleted it!
Alright: you should know a bit a about hip hops origins, if not its derived from funk. funk of course is derived from blues, bits of reggae etc. its all in the mix. basically you can play anything ina hip hop song- evena bit of metal solos. its pretty much freestyle. however some guidlines- i wouldnt go in there playing classical guitar on a nylon string and also dont rip off other peoples riffs, theres a whole bunch of copyright around this and i dont know if thats what your uncle (was it your uncle i forgot) really wants.
SO heres my plan: write a riff. just a simple riff, based aroun twelve bar blues that is go from E to A to E then B A E. if oyu dont know your blues look it up on this site, theyll telly ou how to play twelve bar blues. anyway so when youve constructed the riff, mess around with the way you play it. play it faster and staccato- style, it will be a bit funkier if you play it more percussivley. most guitar we play is fluid but hip hop and funk is a bit more percussive. listen to BodyCOunt which is Ice T's band. they did a cover of Hey Joe which is awesome(to all you purists its not rap)
listen to stuff by the neptunes as well. try and get some hip hop beat smaples to play along to. oh another thing muted chords with distortion and wah(Edit: i forgot the wah bit the first time round) are pretty useful for hip hop as they add texture and give it a good rhtyme.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: practise your rhythm: keep in time. hip hop is not a genre you listen to alot by the sounds of it so you might not be used to the beats and such. just practise playing along, and practise your solos

hope that was helpful. if not... meh i tried.
and anyone who disagrees feel free to correct me
Im very good at blues, but ive never heard any twelve bar blues in rap. My dad's friend is gonna get me some sample beats to work with.

Originally posted by Hypnot1st
Rap guitar is actually very difficult to make. Playing is generally easy. A lot of recording guitarists for rappers are very talented, and if you examine the notes, every single note played has a purpose.
My favorite example is in "Till I Collapse" by Eminem, what a simple guitar riff, it is practically the same as Crazy Train, but it all is in the A scale (If my memory is correct) and the intervals are all great. Come to think of it, the riff is almost exactly the same as crazy train.
Timing is everything, and repeating notes is good, focusing around the root seems to work well too.
Thanks, and ill listen to the song.

Thanks for your feedback.

MonkeyOnDope
06-20-2005, 08:43 PM
tell him you can't play anything cause you broke your hand

maddd0g
06-20-2005, 08:50 PM
I will if you give me a Clyde McCoy Wah.

GLP standard
06-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Sanitarium24
listen to what people have done before like aerosmith, but don't ruin more classic songs like some rappers have done with crazy train and back in black.

What rapper ruined Back In Black? I thought AC/DC did that when they wrote it?

acdc101
06-20-2005, 09:07 PM
^What?

Zeus2716
06-20-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by GLP standard

wtf u talkin bout?!?!

to the thread starter:
if he heard you play he proly likes your style and wants that in his music...just stick to your style, listen to the music and just play what feels rite

Steph Bets
06-20-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by maddd0g
Im very good at blues, but ive never heard any twelve bar blues in rap. My dad's friend is gonna get me some sample beats to work with.

ah sorry shoulda explained my self further. i meant just to write a riff in, not to actually do for hip hop! it was just to get started on writing a riff i dont know your playing level so i guestimated. i didnt literally mean go and play a blues riff in the rap song hha. although that wouldnt be too bad for a crossover project.
hope it all works out for you mate

GLP standard
06-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Zeus2716
wtf u talkin bout?!?!

I dont like AC/DC, therefore I was making fun of that song. Its not that hard to understand. God, you people have no sense of humour.

DeathByShoe
06-20-2005, 10:07 PM

Haha :cheers:

TMG313
06-20-2005, 10:58 PM
I dont like AC/DC, therefore I was making fun of that song. Its not that hard to understand. God, you people have no sense of humour.
:haha Oh no you didnt!
Prepare to be flamed...(not by me though I thought it was pretty funny ):p:

maddd0g
06-20-2005, 11:03 PM
ah sorry shoulda explained my self further. i meant just to write a riff in, not to actually do for hip hop! it was just to get started on writing a riff i dont know your playing level so i guestimated. i didnt literally mean go and play a blues riff in the rap song hha. although that wouldnt be too bad for a crossover project.
hope it all works out for you mate
Well, if your telling me how to write a riff you guesstimated wrong.
I know alot about scales and theory and such. I can play Eruption, almost every Led Zeppelin Song(yeah i like em that much...) and alot of other stuff, i can play crazy fast and i've been playing for roughly 1 1/2 years. I dont have much to compare to, but i think im doing pretty good for only taking like 4 lessons ever.

What rapper ruined Back In Black? I thought AC/DC did that when they wrote it? Lol, and it was Eminem..

joe516
06-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Answer me 1 question,

The Roots for one, and a lot of the good, less mainstream hip hop out there.

snave2008
06-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Music is like candy-throw away all the rappers.

maddd0g
06-20-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by snave2008
Music is like candy-throw away all the rappers.
Wow, im asking for help and your being a smartass. thats something i would expect from me! I dont like rap all to much, but hey it cant be all bad if alot of people like it.. oh nvm alot of people like pop music.. damn.. *no comment*

harm0n20
06-20-2005, 11:23 PM
ask the dude what he wants you to play and how he wants it to sound. hes the dude with the record deal right?

maddd0g
06-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by harm0n20
ask the dude what he wants you to play and how he wants it to sound. hes the dude with the record deal right?
I cant believe im to stupid to think of that. Thanks. :cheers: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

mikelb7
06-21-2005, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by joe516
The Roots for one, and a lot of the good, less mainstream hip hop out there.

ya man i was about to say, the roots when they play live have live bands, real drummer real bass player real guitarist

to thread starter, pick up a wah pedal man. when you get good with it, youll just become a jedi master

hekainu
06-21-2005, 04:34 AM
er the skull/bones cypress hill album has an enitre cd of rap songs with some pretty cool riffs. Foolish people jumping on the "i h8 rap!!11! LOolZprz!!1!" bandwagon the lot of ya.

Steph Bets
06-21-2005, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by maddd0g
Well, if your telling me how to write a riff you guesstimated wrong.
I know alot about scales and theory and such. I can play Eruption, almost every Led Zeppelin Song(yeah i like em that much...) and alot of other stuff, i can play crazy fast and i've been playing for roughly 1 1/2 years. I dont have much to compare to, but i think im doing pretty good for only taking like 4 lessons ever.

ok chillax- you didnt specify what your playing level was and i was trying to be helpful ok? sorry...

seljer
06-21-2005, 06:31 AM
well check out funk stuff http://www.cyberfret.com/styles/funk/101/index.php

Danno13
06-21-2005, 11:59 AM
You could "pull an MTV" and do a tasteless cash in on Dimebag. Actually, that might be kinda cool, using the riff from "Walk" or "Cowboys From Hell" in a rap song...I'm assuming he's a gangster-type rapper and not one of the pussy Kanye West or Twista fruits who just rap Usher lyrics.

VoodooChild15
06-21-2005, 02:48 PM
There is such a thing as hip hop guitar? You learn something new every day, I guess. I should think it would be similar to funk guitar in that it's more of a rhythmic thing than a melodic one.

Anghellic
06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
Why not ask your dad's friend what exactly he wants you to do?

maddd0g
06-21-2005, 05:34 PM
ok chillax- you didnt specify what your playing level was and i was trying to be helpful ok? sorry...
Lol, Chillax... Anyway, sorry i came off as an ass on that post.
:cheers:

blakehendrix
06-21-2005, 07:56 PM
The guitar wasn't made to be in rap songs. Because rap sucks and it will soon die.

bls_fan69
06-21-2005, 08:46 PM
dont ruin a great riff like crazy train into rap thats just bull**** rap is gay

Gopher636
06-23-2005, 10:23 PM
use a bunch of effects, lik wah/flanger/reverb etc. and do it slowly/medium.v

the glue man
06-23-2005, 10:26 PM
Listen to Run DMC & The Beastie Boys.

snave2008
06-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by blakehendrix
The guitar wasn't made to be in rap songs. Because rap sucks and it will soon die.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

ad_lib_oz
06-24-2005, 12:16 AM
To tell the truth, there's not a huge amount of guitar in rap, but you'll find quite a bit in hip-hop. There's a difference..

terrorizer_666
07-15-2005, 03:15 AM
**** rap i hate that that stuff and everybody who dose like it i hope every rapper dies i would actually like to kill them my self those talentless mother****ers

The UG Squirrel
07-15-2005, 03:26 AM
God, you people have no sense of humour.

lets not be hypocrites now

now run dms is a good rap band with guitars in it. give them a listen

DeathByShoe
07-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by terrorizer_666
**** rap i hate that that stuff and everybody who dose like it i hope every rapper dies i would actually like to kill them my self those talentless mother****ers

Do something about it.

Silly children.

mangablade
07-15-2005, 05:00 AM
hey wat about that hip hop song that was for the movie "Hitch"? i really liked it. it was simple but effective. actually was that a guitar or bass? now that i think of it i think it was like a lot of instruments together...

anyway, i dont like rap eitehr, but dont flame the threadstarter, he's not telling you guys how cool rap is, he's saying he needs to do a rap guitar thing and wants help. GEEZ.

well take a semi-classic song, one that is good, but not all that classic that EVERYBODY would recognize it, so that 1- it would sound cooll still 2- not as many people will flame you for allegedly "ruining" a song, if it wasnt such a good song in the first place.

xifr
07-15-2005, 05:21 AM
Nice post Steph (about the 12 bar and such). I'll keep that in mind if I ever get put in a similiar situation *gasp*

But I will also concur with a guy who posted near the start, listen to some rage against the machine. What they have the tendency to do is have a nice riff, and then have just drums and bass during the verse.

So you could create an awesome riff, and work out a chorus with your simple minded associate that works with it. Then when the verse comes play a simple melody in crotchets to keep the rhythm. A nice little melody for this is to first play the first note in the scale, then the second, then the third, then the second again.

So say you're doing this in Am, you could go 12 - 14 - 15 - 14 on the A string playing each note on the beat.

Have fun, kill him for me.

heggazz
07-15-2005, 05:48 AM
N.E.R.D anyone? Guitar in hip-hop is phat, I myself am in a rap metal band with a rapper as lead vocalist and a DJ and everything and we still pull out massive riffs and our songs go down awesome.

Also all you rap haters can die, not the ones that don't like it, the ones that are like this V
terrorizer_666

kilog55
07-15-2005, 07:27 AM
Answer me 1 question,

beastie boys-No sleep till brooklyn
Run DMC walk this way and another i cant remember right now, it's on there first album

Public Enemy-bring the noise

is taht enough for you?

MyHeadIsOnFire
07-15-2005, 11:04 AM
don't do it.

chuckleheadfunk
07-15-2005, 11:51 AM
There's a good funk lesson on this site somewhere.. that's probably the way to go with a rap song. Maybe you can do some rage against the machine type riffs.

There's a ****load of funny rap songs out now.. Busta Rhymes did a remake of iron man with ozzy singing a part in it. It's something like "If you cross my path, I'll make sure you feel my wrath. " It was funny the first few times but it got old fast.

Snoop Dogg did a remake of the ****ing Doors riders on the storm. They funked it up and mixed in Jim Morrison singing .. snoop does a shout out to him at least. like snoop and the Lizard King represting the LBC...

There's a neat muted guitar part in the song actually.. you ought to check it out if you want to make a rap song.

DorkusMalorkus
07-15-2005, 12:22 PM
Answer me 1 question,

Okay, and that mean that there can't be guitar in rap in the future?

Hanzi_G
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
alot of those rap bands are mixing songs with Nu Metal riffs. So now the guy will rapping, and then he pauses as some huge as powerchord plays

LankyNewb
07-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Sabotage by Beastie Boys anyone? I guess that technically is more rock than hip-hop but it should give some idea. (I believe Beastie Boys actually started as a punk band, no joke).

IDK1223
07-15-2005, 07:13 PM
this thread is ****ing gay and so are all the members in this forum that just argue and hate on stuff **** you fags.

IDK1223
07-15-2005, 07:14 PM
rap isnt that good but its music but I hate when they mess up good classic guitar riffs

xifr
07-15-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by IDK1223
this thread is ****ing gay and so are all the members in this forum that just argue and hate on stuff **** you fags.
Originally posted by IDK1223
rap isnt that good but its music but I hate when they mess up good classic guitar riffs

no.1: **reported**
no.2: use the edit button next time

IDK1223
07-16-2005, 12:51 AM
no 1: your a fag

jojomama68
07-16-2005, 12:55 AM
^but...you're the one who hates us cuz we all argue...?

neocon58
07-16-2005, 08:16 AM
dude, depending on what type of rap it is, and depending on what sort of stuf he wants you do do (rhythm, lead), you could just do some bluesy improv

an eminem song called 'sing for the moment' has some cool improv at the end, just that laid back, bluesy sound.

all depends on the type of rap.

chuckleheadfunk
07-16-2005, 09:47 AM
That eminem song is an Aerosmith song... I don't know if a gangster rapper would go for a song like that

inafantasy
07-16-2005, 10:14 AM
check out some guitar in lauren hill and wu tang/wyclef jean stuff, i hate rap myself, but i have noticed the guitar work done in some of their songs..

kill the emokid
07-17-2005, 12:07 AM
ive never heard of guitar in hip hop or rap.

look at like guitar stuff in funk or r&b.

maybe?

Magonzo
08-15-2005, 06:59 AM
I guess it's a bit late, but you might want to check out some Lyrics Born. He's got a pretty gnarly guitar player in his band. The combo sounds really good too. It's pretty funky. He was doing some Hendrixy stuff.

shok_411
08-15-2005, 07:17 AM
Well, seem as Hip Hop was originally based on funk music, that's the way to go. Unfortunately Hip Hop these days has lost it's funk :_(

The Fiddler
08-17-2005, 07:13 PM
Totally agree....it used to be about rising up against prejudice, corperate america and freedom...now rappers promote gang violence and the objectification of women.

Miss.Red
08-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Listen to a band called the Gym Class Heros...they are a band that uses live drums bass and guitar...decrepid bricks and papercuts are 2 good examples of songs using guitars...and for the guy who said there's no guitar in hip hop...realize that 2pac and the fugees arent even close to all the hip hop bands out there...if you broaden your horizons you'll hear loads

randyrhoadsfan1
08-17-2005, 08:58 PM
OK I'm going to set the record straight it is impossible to incorperate any guitar styles(execpt funk maybe) in a rap song,if they give you any beat and you make an awesome riff to put in it,it's just not going to work,it's going to sound weird or off when they put they'er voice down or anything.The only way to make rap song with rock guitar in it is to steal a riff from another song(crazy train,back in black,Kashmir) and build a song from there.So I'd suggest you steal a riff or a whole song from one of your favorite artist and butcher it to death!

mw7
08-17-2005, 09:13 PM
make a rock riff then get him to rap over it just like linkin park stuff and walk this way- aerosmith

ad_lib_oz
08-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LankyNewb
Sabotage by Beastie Boys anyone? I guess that technically is more rock than hip-hop but it should give some idea. (I believe Beastie Boys actually started as a punk band, no joke).

They totally did.

EGG RAID ON MOJO!

JimmyJazz77
08-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Which explains why they're such big fans of Bad Brains.

Well, hip hop/rap has a bassline... just improvise off that. Doesn't have to be complicated, just has to have rhythm.

rapeme
08-17-2005, 09:59 PM
Well there are plenty of rap bands that have guitar in em. This thread shows ignorance to the max. Rap/hiphop isnt just 50 cent or chingy. I personally dont like either of em. If you are going to play for hip hop stuff, you basically play rythmic riffs. Dont make it to complicated and remember to use all the elements you can think of when it comes to playing a beat on a drum, play soft, loud, solo fill every now and than. i dont know how to explain this but remember you are probably just going to add another instrument to a beat. so dont think you are some lead guitarist. Itll be fine, hopefully you can learn alot from this experience.

eric_wearing
02-28-2012, 01:22 PM
WTF is up with all the rap hate!?!?!?!? Rap is not terrible but today rap is controlled by the pop industry therefore making lil wayne, young money (etc) famous. listen to the REAL rap and you'll like it

NOW on to the help...I'm not helping b/c this is a super old thread!!!!!

ChemicalFire
02-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Holy Necro-Bump Batman...