The Return of Motley Crue

PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Motley Crue

lacey_the_crazy
07-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Hey there, there have been a couple threads (dead now, I think) on the new Crue tour, but none on Motley being reunited in general. Personally, I'm as excited as hell, and going to a show next week.

Your thoughts? Glad they're back together? Or are they a bunch of aged has-beens? Loving or hating their new material? Still wondering what the **** that spandex was all about? Here's the place to discuss/gripe/rant or just express your joy about the whole thing.

:cheers:

FollowtheReaper
07-28-2005, 04:51 PM
im glad they're back. the new stuff isn't as good, but it's not bad. i saw them when they came to omaha, and it seemed like they weren't a day older then when they first started. although Micks back problems are noticable.

you won't be disappointed when u see them.

maidenfan12
07-28-2005, 05:19 PM
I think their new stuff's a lot better, but that's probably only me.

ICBMoscow
07-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Hell if they came somewhere around here some time soon id go see em whether or not their new stuffs as good as the old stuff but just to go see them before they all die on a plane crash or something.

wilty00
07-28-2005, 06:56 PM
:headbang: Motley Crue owns all. I saw them in Winnipeg in April I believe, and im seeing them again on Long Island. Im taking a 2 hour train ride over just to see them on the Carnival of Sins tour. Should be amazing as the last one :cheers:

lacey_the_crazy
07-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ICBMoscow
Hell if they came somewhere around here some time soon id go see em whether or not their new stuffs as good as the old stuff but just to go see them before they all die on a plane crash or something.

I've been hoping that they'll actually make it back here by the time the concert rolls around :p:
Well...they're all a bit older now, maybe that means wiser too. I believe they're (sort of) relatively well-behaved these days.

:cheers: to you Wilty00, wish I could've seen 'em twice. I missed out on tickets to the first show they did here. I thought all was lost. :D

ICBMoscow
07-28-2005, 08:51 PM
Well i think there was a concert somewhere in San Antonio (about an hour away) but i heard about to late because they were all sold out when i tried to get some tickets.

Hey Lacey u live down here in Texas too?

lacey_the_crazy
07-28-2005, 10:18 PM
^^Nope, I'm up in Canada somewhere. (Not telling where exactly, ;) )

newfie*dude
07-28-2005, 11:55 PM
Yea well personally Motley Crue kicked then and they must kick now. Well except for poor old mick...But I'm goin to there next show in canada somewheres. See ya there Lacey:P
edit: Mick mars is a guitar riffin expert hahaha riffin hahaha

ź├Fire¤nside╗
07-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Some of the new stuff is ok, the 80's stuff is still their best though, I doubt they could match that again, though I'd be more than happy if they did. Good band, I didn't go to the concert when they came through town a while ago, but altogether a good band.

*Flying_Blind*2
07-29-2005, 09:23 PM
They put on a good show, I wanted to see them again but waited too long to get tickets for the Toronto show. They're new stuff isn't bad. I didn't really like If I die tomorow but Sick Love Song was solid. Nikki says their new stuff will sound like Sick Love Song so that's not bad.

gimme_fuel_89
08-01-2005, 02:32 AM
motley crue fvcking suck, they're stupid hair metal faggets that play crap music and dress up in gay spandex outfits and the only word in their vocabulary is "dude". And they're hypocrites, becuase all they ever sing about is how many chicks they've rooted, when in actual fact, they're fvcking homosexuals, and the only people they've ever rooted are eachother.

tongue untied
08-01-2005, 03:03 AM
o ya, your cool now- you ever heard of TOMMY LEE?? or PAMELA ANDERSON- just so you know, the fucking homosexuals in that band have all fucked her- so lets see who's rooting on who eh??

fuck off pric-kiegon

las7
08-01-2005, 12:13 PM
heh guess some one ran out of money ...dont know why i hate them so much maybe its because ,they where always in it for the money ,girls and fame ...they were the metal equivilant of bon jovi ..yea thats probably it ..and hair metal...:grrr: always hated it ,always will ..thats my opinion on the matter some people like it some dont ,those that dont can always :kissass: i dont care its a forum and thats my view on the matter we are discussing
(spandex+badhair)xbad lyrics=motley crew

xxgenocide98xx
08-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Vince Neil forgot half the ****ing words to the songs. Other than that they were reportedly awesome. They even had their boob cam and everything, Yar I spy Massive racks on the port bow!!

wilty00
08-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Im worried about the boob cam this time though 'cause my dad is coming to the concert with me :sad: My sister won't mind, but the boob cam plus the videos during Girls Girls Girls might not impress my dad.

Originally posted by las7
heh guess some one ran out of money ...dont know why i hate them so much maybe its because ,they where always in it for the money ,girls and fame ...they were the metal equivilant of bon jovi ..yea thats probably it ..and hair metal...:grrr: always hated it ,always will ..thats my opinion on the matter some people like it some dont ,those that dont can always i dont care its a forum and thats my view on the matter we are discussing
(spandex+badhair)xbad lyrics=motley crew

Tool ,Deftones ,Nin ,Soad ,Slipknot ,Fear Factory ,Korn ,Smashing Pumpkins ,the Cure,Radiohead ,Sepultura(1989-1996),Metallica ,Slayer,Faith no More,MushroomHead,Primus,Paradise Lost,

:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

lacey_the_crazy
08-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by wilty00
Im worried about the boob cam this time though 'cause my dad is coming to the concert with me :sad: My sister won't mind, but the boob cam plus the videos during Girls Girls Girls might not impress my dad.

Lol, yeah I know, I'm going with my mother this week...my mother!!! Wish me luck :p: Should be an interesting night.
Whatever, I'm as excited as hell anyway. :cheers:

And gimme_fuel_89, would you please grow up? If you want to come in here and complain about the band, at least have a half-decent arguement. I can't stand hearing people spout that homophobic crap. Thanks.

jewishosama
08-03-2005, 11:43 AM
The first question that comes into my mind concerning their reunion is.. why?

PooKoo
08-03-2005, 07:44 PM
all i know is that i saw one of the first couple shows, i was sick with a nasty virus the whole time and puked all over my self in a gutter afterwords (how metal, i know) but the show was pure crue. Vince hit the nots, mick did the solos, and tommy lee flew around on a harness and looked for chicks. And i think nikki took his pants off but i wasnt sure. As far as a reason for a reunion...
Maybe record label pressure or heroin habits...

gimme_fuel_89
08-04-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by lacey_the_crazy
And gimme_fuel_89, would you please grow up? If you want to come in here and complain about the band, at least have a half-decent arguement. I can't stand hearing people spout that homophobic crap. Thanks.

You can't deny the fact that their spandex outfits are fvcking gay, and that the their lyrics are pointless and repetetive. I know I took it over the top with them been actual fags (I don't know if any of you have heard of exaggeration), but if you like what I just pointed out, you truly have bad taste.

lacey_the_crazy
08-04-2005, 04:53 PM
^^Okay.
First of all, the spandex was part of a musical genre that happened about two decades ago. Whether or not you thought it was "fvcking gay" is your own opinion and has absolutely nothing to do with the music. And on top of that, the Crue have pretty much abandoned the old outfits with the new tour.
As for the lyrics, I personally don't think that they're any more pointless and repetitive than that of many other hugely popular classic rock bands (ie: AC/DC, for one...). But that's a matter of opinion, and I respect yours. :)

Anyway, I wanted to check in to say that I went to the concert and have only one thing to say:

Best. F-ing. Show. Ever.

:headbang:

las7
08-05-2005, 10:26 AM
:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha
SUM41 ....ok thats not even funny ...
any way motley crew as I said never had anything meaningfully ,that?s why bands like motley crew and poison where washed away by the alternative bands of the 90's .Their music was easy listening and many people who liked them quickly forgot about them. While most thrash bands that always had a strong meaning bout their songs remained together. Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Exodus, Sepultura where never abandoned because of the skill which they put inside their music, they never changed to appeal to young fans the way Poison tried post 1992.
But today's music industry is so bad that hair metal bands are really appealing to most people since there is not many better things in popular music right now.
Anyway if you think that everything i listen to is funny np ..since its your opinion ..people have a right to choose and i love most music ,a can go from Massive Attack to Cannibal Corpse ,threw to the Doors ,a bit of Van Halen then go of listen to Radiohead , Slipknot and the Fugees .
The thing Iam traing to say is that Motley Crew where never for it just cause of the music the new single I heard was so modern rock and audio frendly ,with lyrics which appeal to as many people as possible .I dont say they are not talanted the thing which i dont like is that the music they make is disposible.

FollowtheReaper
08-06-2005, 01:29 AM
and i guess the matching outfits slipknot wear are completly different, aren't they gimme_fuel_89? its not about what they're wearing, it's the music. and i didnt see them wearing spandex at all when i went to see them in april.

ICBMoscow
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Exactly you cant judge a band by their horrible sense of fashion especially when they were in the 80's with all those spandex jumpsuits and big hair. The crue kiks ass and I dont care what they wear I'd still go and see them.

ICBMoscow
08-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to say this, gimme_fuel_89 you are an immature stupid little homophobic ass hole who wouldnt know good music if it bit you in the "fvcking" ass. If you dont like The Crue then stop posting here you dumb****. God damn I people like that. And I'd like an explanation as to how their gay when Neil got Heidi Mark a a former playgirl,Tommy Lee with Pamela Anderson I mean how much more should I have to say I think ive pretty much summed up everything everyone said and wanted to say to you so if you could do us all a favor and shut the **** up that would be great.

Thanks for your time

shelbs
08-11-2005, 03:42 PM
i picked up the album the first day it came out, and would have went to the concert in Winnipeg but the times just didn't jive i was disappointed but if they ever come close again i will be there with bells on!

norvan
08-11-2005, 11:46 PM
all i have to say is ****.

wilty00
08-13-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by gimme_fuel_89
You can't deny the fact that their spandex outfits are fvcking gay, and that the their lyrics are pointless and repetetive. I know I took it over the top with them been actual fags (I don't know if any of you have heard of exaggeration), but if you like what I just pointed out, you truly have bad taste.

You want to know whats really "fvcking gay"? A bunch of fatasses hopping around the stage in cannibal masks with spiked dog collars and chains playing in drop d tunings. Thats whats "fvcking gay".

I don't know how you can truthfully comment on someones bad tastes without wanting to strangle yourself with your intestines.

SUM41 ....ok thats not even funny ...
any way motley crew as I said never had anything meaningfully ,that?s why bands like motley crew and poison where washed away by the alternative bands of the 90's .Their music was easy listening and many people who liked them quickly forgot about them. While most thrash bands that always had a strong meaning bout their songs remained together. Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth, Exodus, Sepultura where never abandoned because of the skill which they put inside their music, they never changed to appeal to young fans the way Poison tried post 1992.
But today's music industry is so bad that hair metal bands are really appealing to most people since there is not many better things in popular music right now.
Anyway if you think that everything i listen to is funny np ..since its your opinion ..people have a right to choose and i love most music ,a can go from Massive Attack to Cannibal Corpse ,threw to the Doors ,a bit of Van Halen then go of listen to Radiohead , Slipknot and the Fugees .
The thing Iam traing to say is that Motley Crew where never for it just cause of the music the new single I heard was so modern rock and audio frendly ,with lyrics which appeal to as many people as possible .I dont say they are not talanted the thing which i dont like is that the music they make is disposible.

Idiots idiots idiots. When they came to Winnipeg and for the most part the whole tour from what I understand, they did not wear spandex at all. The tour pretty much saved Mick's life. Their new music may be "trendy" as you so elegantly put it (even though it isn't), but they are back. Mick would've been dead if they hadn't continued so unless you live in their anal crevices I advise you don't make stupid assumptions. You look like an idiot.

lacey_the_crazy
08-13-2005, 12:02 AM
^^:cheers: for the second time.

FollowtheReaper
08-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Ya a few months after i saw them they had something on vh1 about their reunion and mick was looking really bad. He probably wouldn't be here today if the tour didn't happen.

frankieD2989
08-13-2005, 09:14 PM
You want to know whats really "fvcking gay"? A bunch of fatasses hopping around the stage in cannibal masks with spiked dog collars and chains playing in drop d tunings. Thats whats "fvcking gay".

i agree totally with ya, that ****in slipknot **** pisses me off

wilty00
08-16-2005, 03:39 PM
:headbang: Concert starts in 3 hours!! So excited :D Ill be back on tommorow or later to let y'all know how it was:headbang:

*Flying_Blind*2
08-16-2005, 04:08 PM
:headbang: Concert starts in 3 hours!! So excited :D Ill be back on tommorow or later to let y'all know how it was:headbang:

Damn, you get to see them again. You lucky bitch. :peace:

TheUltimateSin
08-16-2005, 04:13 PM
Exactly you cant judge a band by their horrible sense of fashion especially when they were in the 80's with all those spandex jumpsuits and big hair. The crue kiks ass and I dont care what they wear I'd still go and see them.

:cheers: Right on.

wilty00
08-17-2005, 11:18 AM
God fucking damn I love Motley Crue. It was insanely loud as usual, I had awesome seats so I actually got some good phone pictures.

Nikki Sixx was AMAZING as usual. Amazing stage presence, great playing, plus I love his hair.

Vince was fatter then he was in Winnipeg but he was also alot better than he was in winnipeg. He was out of breath alot but he saved himself by holding the mic out for the audience to sing. He forgot a couple words in Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) but other then that I think he knew what he was doing. The shrieks were better than ever.

Mick Mars really suprised me last night. He was very mobile. In Winnipeg he hardly ever moved around with his back but last night he was everywhere. It was good to see :) His playing is a given as he is always great.. missed a couple notes in Wild Side that were really obvious and in the Home Sweet Home solo but it still sounded great because he owned everything in the rest.

Tommy Lee?

Coolest. Fucking. Guy. Ever. Tittie cam I was a little nervous about with my dad being there and all, but I was relieved when this hot blonde chick came on the screen sucking them :down: The drum solo section was equally as amazing but not as long as in Winnipeg, but still great nonetheless.

Alot more profanity in last nights show then Winnipeg, but it was a hell of a lot of fun and im definitly going again if they ever come to winnipeg.

:down: Crue :down:

wilty00
08-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Oh and I should add... one of the funniest things ive ever seen in my life. They stopped the show for the camera parts and everything and he put it on a stool facing the crowd.

"Alright we're gonna fuckin try something here. We did this in Europe with 75 000 people and we aren't gonna let fuckin Europe fuckin beat you guys at something are you? Fuck no. All right so on the count of 3 we want all you fuckers out there.. every fuckin one of you to sit the fuck down. ONE. TWO. THREE. Alright. Now we want all of you just to fuckin... look around at eachother. Just do it. Everyhone be as quiet as you can be... shhhhh... shhh.. All right. Look at this everyone. THIS IS WHAT ITS LIKE AT A FUCKIN ASHLEE SIMPSON CONCERT "

:haha:haha

*Flying_Blind*2
08-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Did you meet any interesting people there? Cause when I went there was some pothead stretching on a bike rack outside. And then he yelled Tommy Lee and everyone was like "yeah" and then he said who's the singer? Everyone's like "Vince" and then he just said "I knew that" and kinda tripped.

That doesn't compare to Def Leppard though when some woman was so drunk she thought I was a taxi.

lacey_the_crazy
08-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by *Flying_Blind*2
Did you meet any interesting people there? Cause when I went there was some pothead stretching on a bike rack outside. And then he yelled Tommy Lee and everyone was like "yeah" and then he said who's the singer? Everyone's like "Vince" and then he just said "I knew that" and kinda tripped.

Lol, don't you love Crue fans?
I was at the Calgary show about an hour before the doors opened, so I was close to the head of the line. You could hear soundcheck going on inside, and whenever there was a bit of noise, the guys at the head of the line went completely nuts. When we fiiiiiiiinally got in and found our seats, the same guys were nearby, so whenever they jumped up and made a lot of noise, my brother and I yelled back...We ended up getting a lot of people going. (And getting my mother to sigh and go look for the concession :p: ).

Anyway. I just think it's cool that at a Motley concert people aren't all boring and they don't care if they look like morons. :cool:

JackWhite1988
08-18-2005, 12:13 PM
August 28th, Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati for me

I can't wait its going to be soo badass.

Does anyone know what they play in their setlist besides the obvious staples such as "Kickstart My Heart" and "Girls Girls Girls"....

I hope they play something off of Shout at the Devil like "Ten Seconds to Love" or "Knock em Dead Kid".

*Flying_Blind*2
08-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by JackWhite1988
August 28th, Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati for me

I can't wait its going to be soo badass.

Does anyone know what they play in their setlist besides the obvious staples such as "Kickstart My Heart" and "Girls Girls Girls"....

I hope they play something off of Shout at the Devil like "Ten Seconds to Love" or "Knock em Dead Kid".

They played Ten Seconds to Love but not Knock em dead kid. They played Helter Skelter too off of Shout.

They played a bunch of stuff off of TFFL like Red Hot and On with the Show and of course the big songs like Feelgood, Girls Girls Girls and Home Sweet Home.

gimme_fuel_89
08-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to say this, gimme_fuel_89 you are an immature stupid little homophobic ass hole who wouldnt know good music if it bit you in the "fvcking" ass. If you dont like The Crue then stop posting here you dumb****. God damn I people like that. And I'd like an explanation as to how their gay when Neil got Heidi Mark a a former playgirl,Tommy Lee with Pamela Anderson I mean how much more should I have to say I think ive pretty much summed up everything everyone said and wanted to say to you so if you could do us all a favor and shut the **** up that would be great.

Thanks for your time

:haha :haha :haha

That is exactly why I post here, people like you take everything I say so seriously. The only person mature enough to not get so fired up was lacey the crazy for whom I now have a good deal of respect for.

Anyway, forums are for voicing your opinions, you can say whatever the hell you want, that's why we have them. I dislike motley crue's image, lyrics and music, and if you don't like that fact, ignore my posts, or better yet for me, produce another stupid response that will give me something else to laugh at for a good 10 minutes.

rocker1234
08-23-2005, 02:06 AM
First of all, Motley only had the glam look for the first 5 years of their 25 year career. It was used to get them noticed and standout. How are their lyrics repetitive? How many songs have you listened to? Their music is about Rock N Roll. Its little bitches like you that give Motley a bad name because your hardcore with your slipknot ****, and you think Motley Crue are gay. Grow the **** up. They have sold 50 million records and are still selling out arenas to this day.

Mr_Hyde
08-23-2005, 11:40 AM
i remember seeing i think the singer and drummer on johnathan ross's show. some sweedish lady got her breasts out for them and the drummer at the airport went through the security check for the bags. lol good times

Butterknife
08-23-2005, 01:45 PM
I would have loved to see Motley Crue but I couldn't afford tickets. I'm actually convinced that Tommy Lee is the coolest fucking person on the planet.

spee
08-23-2005, 01:47 PM
tonight Motley is gonna ****ing kick ass :headbang:

lacey_the_crazy
08-23-2005, 02:56 PM
^^Have fun, man. I wish I was seeing them again. :headbang:
I've actually been watching "Tommy Lee Goes To College" for some sort of weekly Crue fix. Now if only the rest of the band were on he show...
And gimme_fuel_89, thanks for not being a total ass and for accepting the fact that people have different points of view. :cheers:

spee
08-23-2005, 03:23 PM
thanks dude, i might even be going backstage, **** man 2 more ****ing hours!!!!!

*Flying_Blind*2
08-23-2005, 04:20 PM
^^Have fun, man. I wish I was seeing them again. :headbang:
I've actually been watching "Tommy Lee Goes To College" for some sort of weekly Crue fix. Now if only the rest of the band were on he show...
And gimme_fuel_89, thanks for not being a total ass and for accepting the fact that people have different points of view. :cheers:

I've been watching it too. It's kinda funny how he's like the worst drummer in the band. But put them behind a setup like he has onstage and he'd own them all.

lacey_the_crazy
08-23-2005, 09:42 PM
^^I know! I was so pissed off; everybody there is convinced that he sucks...

I watched his interview on much music, though. Apparently, on the next episode he kicks ass at the drums, so that's going to be pretty cool. :D

*Flying_Blind*2
08-23-2005, 11:47 PM
^^I know! I was so pissed off; everybody there is convinced that he sucks...

I watched his interview on much music, though. Apparently, on the next episode he kicks ass at the drums, so that's going to be pretty cool. :D

Ya, I just watched it. He like practiced through the night and doesn't make any more mistakes and got to do the halftime show.

lacey_the_crazy
08-24-2005, 07:44 AM
^^****, I missed it yesterday, so I'll have to watch on Sunday.

That's awesome though. Should be fun to watch.

By the way, spee, if you're around let us know how the concert went. They rocked in Calgary, and I've heard that the show's been pretty solid elsewhere. :D

spee
08-24-2005, 05:15 PM
THEY ****ING ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ears are still ringing at 6:00 the next day, omg amazing. The place was PACKED, the whole performance was......WOAH!!! Wildside, dont go away mad, home sweet home, and kickstart my heart were the best. :headbang:

Has Many Issues
08-25-2005, 01:16 AM
I live in Grand Rapids, i read in the paper that they filmed a DVD here on their tour.

i_luv_slash
08-25-2005, 07:48 AM
i love nikki sixx.

lacey_the_crazy
08-25-2005, 01:14 PM
^^Me too ;)

Originally posted by spee
THEY ****ING ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! my ears are still ringing at 6:00 the next day, omg amazing. The place was PACKED, the whole performance was......WOAH!!! Wildside, dont go away mad, home sweet home, and kickstart my heart were the best. :headbang:

Glad to hear it man, my ears were ringing for a while too. Couldn't even talk normally until the next morning. Did they play Primal Scream? That one kicked a lot of ass too at the Calgary show.

JeffWiredBeck24
08-26-2005, 06:23 PM
ok, i went to see them live twice, ****ing amazing. I didnt let the poser kids who said Girls, Girls, Girls or Dr. Feelgood was there favorite song. ****in amamzing band. Mick is one of the best blues/hard rock guitarists ever. and to the people who dont know metal, Motley isnt pop-metal, Poison and Ratt are. so **** you.

motleycruesback
08-26-2005, 08:24 PM
oh yeah! mick mars' body may have changed from his "wild side" days, but his guitar playing still rocks!

lacey_the_crazy
08-26-2005, 08:25 PM
^^Hell yes! GuitarWorld actually did a two-page article on him in the "Guitar Hero" section of their mag. I suggest you all pick it up. :D

:cheers: to JeffWiredBeck, by the way.

Bluesstringer88
08-26-2005, 11:05 PM
I am a big Crue fan, and Im goin to their show in a week, so i hope the do some hard rockin'. It is awesome that these guys have returned. They look and sound great with their new stuff, but it is not as great as their 81-90 run!

lacey_the_crazy
08-27-2005, 02:23 AM
^^I pretty much agree; I can't help but prefer their older stuff.
We'll see how it goes though, with the new album. :headbang:

JeffWiredBeck24
08-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by motleycruesback
oh yeah! mick mars' body may have changed from his "wild side" days, but his guitar playing still rocks!

thank god hes actually gaining weight and muscle, hes getting back there, cheers to you Bob Alan Deal. (thats micks real name by the way)

Has Many Issues
08-28-2005, 01:26 PM
^^Hell yes! GuitarWorld actually did a two-page article on him in the "Guitar Hero" section of their mag. I suggest you all pick it up. :D

:cheers: to JeffWiredBeck, by the way.

I read that, it was really cool.

JeffWiredBeck24
08-28-2005, 02:03 PM
a while ago, in Guitar One May issue I think, March issue I think, they interviewed Mick.

JackWhite1988
08-28-2005, 03:49 PM
August 28th...

tonights gonna be awesome. Seein the Crue for the first time at Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati.

rock on

\m/

JeffWiredBeck24
08-29-2005, 06:43 PM
takin the chance to advertise...

look at my location.

lacey_the_crazy
08-29-2005, 06:57 PM
^^ Nice. :p:

EDIT: But, uh, JeffWiredBeck, you're inbox is full...

August 28th...

tonights gonna be awesome. Seein the Crue for the first time at Riverbend Music Center in Cincinnati.

rock on

\m/

Frickin awesome, tell us how it goes/went!

*Flying_Blind*2
08-30-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm so pumped for the Dirt the movie. I must have read that book like 15 times in the past year, it is the best book ever and this movie is gonna own. I've even lent that book to friends who don't like Motley Crue and they still love it.

JeffWiredBeck24
08-30-2005, 07:32 PM

o, ill erase some now, try again.

wilty00
09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm so pumped for the Dirt the movie. I must have read that book like 15 times in the past year, it is the best book ever and this movie is gonna own. I've even lent that book to friends who don't like Motley Crue and they still love it.

Theres gonna be a movie? :eek:

JeffWiredBeck24
09-01-2005, 08:17 PM
Theres gonna be a movie? :eek:

you're REALLY late in hearing the news, but dont get your hopes up people, nothing has been officially announced and filming hasn't even begun yet.

micky sixx
09-02-2005, 10:04 AM
im glad there back together they kick ass
there new stuff aint that bad too

wilty00
09-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JeffWiredBeck24
you're REALLY late in hearing the news, but dont get your hopes up people, nothing has been officially announced and filming hasn't even begun yet.

When was it announced??

*Flying_Blind*2
09-02-2005, 04:06 PM
When was it announced??

I've been hearing rumors since like Christmas but now I've heard people mentioning it's actually gona happen. Like in an interview with Mick Mars and in Classic Rock magazine.

JackWhite1988
09-02-2005, 07:18 PM

Dude, they aren't kidding by claiming to be "The Loudest Show on Earth"....my ears ringed for 3 days. Ear plugs from here on out.

But the show was cool. They recorded the crowd on a video camera that Nikki was toying around with. The Tit cam was on. Tommy's elevated drum solos were sweet and they played all the great hits.

Wish they woulda played "Knock em Dead Kid" but it was still badass.

las7
09-02-2005, 07:48 PM

Thanks for your time
Lmao I find this post the funniest in this thread I like to point something out to you Moscow firstly good looking+stuipid women attracted by fame+money. Pamela went out with Kid Rock so what?s your point. I think that gimme_fuel didn?t mean that they were gay just looked like women.
I for one think that the Crue is the most talented of the glam bands if we except that Pantera got their talent after stopping being hair metal. But then again I never questioned their musical capabilities I question their image and the music they wrote, you guys say they no longer wear spandex, SO its not fashionable now its no longer kvll its natural that they are not wearing it, I would actually respect them more if they wore spandex on tour, that would be pretty special to you fans would it. Like it or not this tour and the "upcoming" album is most likely done for money and a commercial for the more successful members? I find it quite interesting that the Tomee Lee album is coming out just as they tour. Wonder if this is a marketing trick I also read that another one of them is putting out a solo project. Look at it soberly I?m right it is about those two things the fans come in a close third if it was all about the fans they would have tried to work this out earlier.
Idiots idiots idiots. When they came to Winnipeg and for the most part the whole tour from what I understand, they did not wear spandex at all. The tour pretty much saved Mick's life. Their new music may be "trendy" as you so elegantly put it (even though it isn't), but they are back. Mick would've been dead if they hadn't continued so unless you live in their anal crevices I advise you don't make stupid assumptions. You look like an idiot.
Lol assumptions I think its called an opinion I's sorry that one of them is junky, hell alot of the people in the music industry are but I dont see that the tour saved his life the tour will end at some point and he will face the same problems, its illogical to think that running from a problem solves it. Unless he is able to battle alone with his problem and he himself wants to change he is likely to die in the next couple of years. Good luck to him nontheless.
EDIT: Did I in anyway insult you in any particul way so you need to use something like the line "unless you live in their anal crevices I advise you don't make stupid assumptions. You look like an idiot" you sir are the one who isnt thinking .I come here to and in some way offend you by telling my-truth about a band that you happen to like and you can justify saying things like this. Meh, this proves how mature you are.

las7
09-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Next time prove me wrong while using your brain my good sir. But there will probably be a next time since I dont feel like having to write another reply to some <insert offencive name> who feels that in some way I have offended him.

gimme_fuel_89
09-02-2005, 08:54 PM
You want to know whats really "fvcking gay"?A bunch of fatasses hopping around the stage in cannibal masks with spiked dog collars and chains playing in drop d.

*Flying_Blind*2
09-02-2005, 09:03 PM
sorry that one of them is junky, hell alot of the people in the music industry are but I dont see that the tour saved his life the tour will end at some point and he will face the same problems, its illogical to think that running from a problem solves it. Unless he is able to battle alone with his problem and he himself wants to change he is likely to die in the next couple of years. Good luck to him nontheless.

He's not a junky you idiot. He has a bone disease and without music he was letting it take over his life. The tour gave him something to live for, something to push himself towards. I'd like to see anyone else even be able to walk after having that disease for so long.

gimme_fuel_89
09-02-2005, 09:06 PM
^^My bad, made a mistake sigging that stupid comment.

las7
09-02-2005, 09:12 PM
He's not a junky you idiot. He has a bone disease and without music he was letting it take over his life. The tour gave him something to live for, something to push himself towards. I'd like to see anyone else even be able to walk after having that disease for so long.
My bad I though he ment the vocalist as I read he was heavily into meth and went to clinic a few years back.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Lmao I find this post the funniest in this thread I like to point something out to you Moscow firstly good looking+stuipid women attracted by fame+money. Pamela went out with Kid Rock so what?s your point. I think that gimme_fuel didn?t mean that they were gay just looked like women.
I for one think that the Crue is the most talented of the glam bands if we except that Pantera got their talent after stopping being hair metal. But then again I never questioned their musical capabilities I question their image and the music they wrote, you guys say they no longer wear spandex, SO its not fashionable now its no longer kvll its natural that they are not wearing it, I would actually respect them more if they wore spandex on tour, that would be pretty special to you fans would it. Like it or not this tour and the "upcoming" album is most likely done for money and a commercial for the more successful members? I find it quite interesting that the Tomee Lee album is coming out just as they tour. Wonder if this is a marketing trick I also read that another one of them is putting out a solo project. Look at it soberly I?m right it is about those two things the fans come in a close third if it was all about the fans they would have tried to work this out earlier.

Lol assumptions I think its called an opinion I's sorry that one of them is junky, hell alot of the people in the music industry are but I dont see that the tour saved his life the tour will end at some point and he will face the same problems, its illogical to think that running from a problem solves it. Unless he is able to battle alone with his problem and he himself wants to change he is likely to die in the next couple of years. Good luck to him nontheless.
EDIT: Did I in anyway insult you in any particul way so you need to use something like the line "unless you live in their anal crevices I advise you don't make stupid assumptions. You look like an idiot" you sir are the one who isnt thinking .I come here to and in some way offend you by telling my-truth about a band that you happen to like and you can justify saying things like this. Meh, this proves how mature you are.

you dont know **** about motley do you? Mick has a spine disease, hes had since he was 17 years old, he had to get his hip replaced to live, he wouldn't have done it if it wern't for the tour. dumbass. 2. there not glam, Poison and Ratt are glam, motley had one (bad i must say, glam album THEATRE OF PAIN) listen to the music, there hard rockers. they've been tourong all year and this is the second leg of the tour because the first leg every single show sold out. so, if your going to critisize a band, learn about them first, because right now you just look like idiot for miaking **** up.

lacey_the_crazy
09-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Dude, they aren't kidding by claiming to be "The Loudest Show on Earth"....my ears ringed for 3 days. Ear plugs from here on out.

But the show was cool. They recorded the crowd on a video camera that Nikki was toying around with. The Tit cam was on. Tommy's elevated drum solos were sweet and they played all the great hits.

Wish they woulda played "Knock em Dead Kid" but it was still badass.

Glad it rocked! To be honest, I found the crowd in the audiance to be twice as loud as the band. Which is definatly saying something about the audiance.

As far as I recall, this whole tour was a response to the fact that Motley's fans were clamouring for it. The band might have broken up but the fans remained. I think that says something about the band, you know?
And different members of the band have been putting out solo efforts for quite a while. Tommy Lee's new cd has come out about half a year after his book came out (and at that point I don't think the tour was announced yet).
And every tour is done to some extent for money, that's kind of the point. You put out an album, hope it sells well, and you tour and hope to sell a lot of tickets. That's just how it works.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-05-2005, 08:43 PM
^cheers lacey

wilty00
09-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Like it or not this tour and the "upcoming" album is most likely done for money and a commercial for the more successful members? I find it quite interesting that the Tomee Lee album is coming out just as they tour. Wonder if this is a marketing trick I also read that another one of them is putting out a solo project. Look at it soberly I?m right it is about those two things the fans come in a close third if it was all about the fans they would have tried to work this out earlier.

... was there a point to that or were you just rambling to yourself? Tommy Lee's album is probably a big reason for him touring (he's said it himself). He has also said that he's not happy to be touring again but he's doing it for the fans that live to see them play. If you like I could get you a direct quote, but its not going to help you any. Fans are not a close third for any band, seeing as how the fans are what keep them going and recording, dumbass. The whole first leg of the tour was sold out, so whaddya know. They get 2 more legs lined up. Why? Because people want to see them and see them play their stuff. They got enough money out of the first leg to last a lifetime, why would they continue? Its for the fans, asshole.

Mick mars isn't a fucking junky you moron. Like someone else said, he has been diagnosed with spynal problems and ankylosing spondylitis since 17. Get your fuckin facts straight. He could be sitting on his ass at home while his spine fused together, but he's out there touring? When he can barely move?

Tell me that hes not doing it for the fans. Asswipe.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Mick ****ing Mars, one of the best blues guitar players, **** people who underrate him.

chaoticmayhem
09-07-2005, 07:45 PM
I just saw the Crue last night in Va. Beach. Do not miss this concert. They sounded amazing and the show was great with lots of fire, explosions and of course, the titty cam!

lacey_the_crazy
09-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Mick ****ing Mars, one of the best blues guitar players, **** people who underrate him.

Originally posted by chaoticmayhem
I just saw the Crue last night in Va. Beach. Do not miss this concert. They sounded amazing and the show was great with lots of fire, explosions and of course, the titty cam!

:cheers: to both of these. I totally agree. (Even about the titty cam. :p: )

JeffWiredBeck24
09-08-2005, 06:35 PM
hey Lacey put "pm JeffWiredBeck24 to join" in your sig i forgot about that, and put that in to anyone else whos in the M÷tley club.

Diamond Dave
09-09-2005, 07:57 AM
Live Wire is one of my favourite songs, too fast for love is alright as well, the started well but each album got worse and worse

lacey_the_crazy
09-09-2005, 10:12 AM
^^The only album I really didn't like was "Theatre of Pain." It did have a couple good songs, but the rest...I don't know, I found it really bland.

Too Fast For Love kicks some serious ass though.
(And I'm changing my sig, sorry bout that. I should have guessed the pm JeffWiredBeck to join part. :bonk: )

Dehasu
09-09-2005, 02:05 PM
^^The only album I really didn't like was "Theatre of Pain." It did have a couple good songs, but the rest...I don't know, I found it really bland.

Way to quote Nikki. ;)

Shout was easily their best but Girls, Girls, Girls comes right after just on the total kick-ass-ness of the title track and Wild Side.

*Flying_Blind*2
09-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Dehasu
Way to quote Nikki. ;)

Shout was easily their best but Girls, Girls, Girls comes right after just on the total kick-ass-ness of the title track and Wild Side.

I duno, I don't really like theatre and Girls as much. Too Fast for Love, Shout and Feelgood were my favorites. I couldn't choose one out of those 3.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Girls. Girls, Girls is the best because it is a guitar album, fuc"ing great, despite the actual title song, that song is just ridiculous. FlyingBlind, put pm JeffWiredBeck24 to join in your sig. thanks.

lacey_the_crazy
09-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Dehasu
Way to quote Nikki. ;)

Did I quote Nikki? :eek: Totally unintentional, I swear.

Girls Girls Girls is a great album, but I absolutely love the title track. Sure it's ridiculous, but it's just plain fun. You can't listen to it and not be amused.
Worth mentioning: First time I listened to it on my discman, I hadn't ever paid attention to the "Hey baby don't we know you from somewhere," and I was walking down the road so I thought somebody was whistling at me. :bonk:

i_luv_slash
09-10-2005, 03:11 AM
Nikki is hot and he has the madesst hair :D.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-10-2005, 04:32 PM
what a genius post that was!

well I cant reply to that. so someone come up with a topic.

DistortionDemon
09-12-2005, 07:23 PM
I just saw them live in Nashville. Holy ****.

They performed all thier best songs off Shout and Feelgood, as well as thier best hits from Theatre, Too Fast For Love, and of course, Girls Girls Girls and Wild Side. The audience......wow. You couldn't hear Vince over the audience during certain songs.

The best part of the show though, before Kickstart my Heart Mick Mars played a 6-7 minute guitar solo. I almost pissed my pants listening to him play. He bended each note into something relevant, and used his tremolo/pickup switching technique that gives him a unique soloing style. Amazing guitar player, also a huge inspiration for me.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-12-2005, 09:42 PM
cheers my friend, if you can appreciate Micks ingenuis blend of blues and hard rock, uh, nice job. hes ****ing great that Mick, I saw them twice in LA on both legs of the tour and amazing both times.

JeffWiredBeck24
09-15-2005, 02:14 PM
why is everything red?

what the ****? never mind

lacey_the_crazy
09-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by i_luv_slash
Nikki is hot and he has the madesst hair :D.

:cheers: He's smokin'!!!

And yeah, Mick Mars is a frickin' incredible guitarist. I've got a magazine interview with him ripped out and plastered on my wall at the moment.
Plus, at the show I went to, he had the coolest hat. If history has taught us anything, it's that amzing guitarists and cool hats go hand in hand. :D

JeffWiredBeck24
09-16-2005, 08:20 PM
\m/, Micks, great, everyone go pick up SUPERSONIC AND DEMONIC RELICS, the track "Bittersuite" is a great solo form Mick, very bluesly and neo-classical sounding, really shows what the man can do.

*Flying_Blind*2
09-16-2005, 08:59 PM
\m/, Micks, great, everyone go pick up SUPERSONIC AND DEMONIC RELICS, the track "Bittersuite" is a great solo form Mick, very bluesly and neo-classical sounding, really shows what the man can do.

Ya that track is on Red, White and Crue. If anybody has a tab for it please let me know, I've been wanting to learn that song for half a year now but can't find a tab.

lacey_the_crazy
09-16-2005, 11:51 PM
^^I wanted to learn that too, but I haven't been able to find a tab anywhere. I heard it for the first time ever on Red, White and Crue and I wasn't expecting it. The emotion in the song kind of blew me away.
Same deal with "Misunderstood," which I have learned thanks to UG. :D A lot of people hate the stuff Motley did without Vince Neil, but that song is just...wow...

JeffWiredBeck24
09-17-2005, 06:43 PM
John is a better singer than Vince, the only reason they failed was because they actually had the balls to call the album Motley Crue

*Flying_Blind*2
09-17-2005, 07:03 PM
John is a better singer than Vince, the only reason they failed was because they actually had the balls to call the album Motley Crue

Vince's voice goes better with the sound of the band. If they had Corabi from the beginning and never had Vince I probably wouldn't even be a fan of the band. I do like Misunderstood though.

I just didn't like that CD. I don't think the title had anything to do with. I think material wise that was probably Motley's worst although it'd be close with New Tattoo.

guitargod159
09-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by gimme_fuel_89

I dont care what anyone thinks about motley crue cause they kick ass no matter what anyone says about them and gimme fuel 89 i hope you realize that alot of hair metal inspired metal of today.

Skippy_McNutty
09-19-2005, 10:23 PM
its frikin awesome theyre back and i saw them in calgasry in April and it was insane

JeffWiredBeck24
09-20-2005, 11:31 PM
look at my location!

haha

misfits4112
09-22-2005, 12:22 AM
long live the crue!!

gunsn'pjs
09-22-2005, 04:16 PM
i saw them back...march i think....and wow just wow. it was so awesome. yes micks having a hard time and i have total respect for him for going on a tour the way he is now. The show was awesome...the new stuff is pretty cool but its just not the motley crue from the 80s...i want them to move forward and everything but if they make a new cd i want them to stick to what there good at and thats makeing some awesome up beat music.

lacey_the_crazy
09-24-2005, 10:54 AM
its frikin awesome theyre back and i saw them in calgasry in April and it was insane

Hey, cool, I was at that show, too.
:cheers:

Skippy_McNutty
09-24-2005, 07:34 PM
i think the best part was the titty cam though eh lol

lacey_the_crazy
09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
^^That was amusing, although I'm kind of a girl, so I'm assuming the guys at the show got a lot more enjoyment out of it than I did.
The look on my mother's face was priceless though.
Not as shocked as she was when Nikki whipped it out, though. ;)

wilty00
10-10-2005, 12:52 AM
So im assuming you've all read The Dirt... what was your favorite part out of it?

lacey_the_crazy
10-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Oh man, I can't remember at the moment. I've got it upstairs somewhere...
I remember just cracking up at like 3 o' clock in the morning when Mick thinks he's dead...But he isn't...And then crashes into a glass door, like "Oh, hmmm, guess I'm not dead after all".
Nikke and Tommy auditioning Mick Mars is a great moment too. I loved how they compared him to Cousin Itt.

Encore_God
10-12-2005, 10:15 AM
A reunion for money. Terrific.

Ace Frehley
10-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Motley crue ROCKS i would die to see them giving a concert in GREECE!! As well as KISS
Anyway Motley aren't fags but some people are so stupid that can't understand the fact that in the 80's everybody were dressed like this as well as W.A.S.P. ,KISS,TWISTED SISTER,POISON and even ALICE COOPER! So don't say bull **** if you don't know!!

Keep on rocking Dudes!!!

Optimus_Prime
10-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Alice Cooper didn't dress like Motley Crue, he actually hardly changed his look. But as for Twisted Sister and Poison...well you know. I saw Motley Crue and it was ****ing awesome dude. I even got on the titty cam for a couple of seconds.

wilty00
10-12-2005, 07:10 PM
A reunion for money. Terrific.
What are you basing this on?

*Flying_Blind*2
10-12-2005, 07:24 PM
What are you basing this on?

His idiocy, they're serious about this comeback, they're gona have a new album and they plan to just kick some ass.

fenderguitarkid
10-12-2005, 11:36 PM
[B]man i saw them live........front row.......theyre a little older but still kicked major ass....best show ive been 2

guns n' basses
10-13-2005, 03:02 AM
yeah, for those of you opposed...I'd like to hear you chart hitting albums, or go to you're concerts. They have the maddest lives, what absolute nuts. Nikki Sixx died for five minutes from heroin overdose and then came back to life with a shot of adrenalin. The nest day hes back in hospital with OD again. Tommy had sex with the biggest sex icon in the media and he threw a paparazi accross the street. I cant remember what mick did, like tried to shoot his wife or somehting...and Vince just has a great voice. So I wonder if you could consume as much alc or drugs and survive. You'll no doubt change your mind after listening to Kicksart My Heart

guns n' basses
10-13-2005, 03:03 AM
ok i totally screwd up all my yous yours and you'res. not very rock starish!

lacey_the_crazy
10-13-2005, 09:30 PM
^^Gah, learn to spell!!!!

(It's okay, I don't mind, as long as you're defending the Crue ;) )

wilty00
10-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Any thoughts on the Re-release of Home Sweet home with Chester Benington on it?

Optimus_Prime
10-16-2005, 12:32 AM
Wait what?!?! :confused:

lacey_the_crazy
10-16-2005, 02:05 AM

I was kind of trying to forget that ever happened. I heard about that and looked something like this: :eek: :wtf:
I don't even know what to say to that, it just seems so wrong.
Maybe Im just crazy...

Optimus_Prime
10-16-2005, 02:07 AM
Let's just stop talking about it and let's change the subject...ummm...I saw Tommy Lee's penis recently. At the show I was at it was all flappin aboot. And me being a fat kid with man-boobs I got on the Titty Cam for all of 5 or 6 seconds. But it will always be the most rememorable experience of my life.

wilty00
10-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Holy ****! :wtf: I just read the article about the release of a dvd 2 minutes ago!! :eek:

I've been waiting for this for so long :headbang:

wilty00
11-02-2005, 07:44 PM
I bought Carnival of Sins today!! :headbang:

Anyone else got it? Any thoughts?

(My attempt at bumping this thread)

les_paul_01
11-04-2005, 03:38 AM
grrrrrrrrrrr you're all making me so jealous with your damn seeing motley crue. i just missed out on tickets and im quite annoyed. and i doubt they'll come back to sydney again in the near future. grrrrrrrrr

*Flying_Blind*2
11-04-2005, 05:58 PM
How's the DVD Wilty? I'm thinking of asking for it for Christmas

wilty00
11-04-2005, 09:38 PM
****in insane. I love it. I've watched it every day before school to get myself going :cheers:I don't know how you can wait another month and a half to see it.

By the way, just so you guys know, i've started covering Crue songs. I'd appreciate it if you could check them out.. links in my sig :cheers: Thanks alot, guys.

rayIII
11-04-2005, 10:18 PM
^^^ hey I entered the contest to win it!!!

:(

where should they have it?

EDIT: btw why is it rated R?

wilty00
11-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Mainly because every third word is ****, they have a segment in the extras called greatest tits, and theres random sexually suggestive images in the middle of songs.

Other than that? I have no idea.

Ace Frehley
11-05-2005, 06:11 AM
grrrrrrrrrrr you're all making me so jealous with your damn seeing motley crue. i just missed out on tickets and im quite annoyed. and i doubt they'll come back to sydney again in the near future. grrrrrrrrr

Hey dude don't be sad i know that motley are kicking ass but so many other bands have been to Australia Like KISS and AC/DC my father grew up in Melbourne and he has seen both BANDS!!! :dance:

rayIII
11-05-2005, 09:28 AM
^^ haha your only gonna make him even more pissed lol

wilty00
11-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Does anyone else like the song "I Will Survive"?

"Glitter" is also probably my favorite song as of now...

Also, does anyone know what the name of the song is at the start with Mitey Mike running around in the clown costume? Is it a real song??

lacey_the_crazy
11-06-2005, 07:39 PM
^^No idea. But I just thought I'd mention that Mighty Mike kicks ass. I met a dude on the bus once who was hanging at a bar after a one of the Crue shows around here, you know, one of those after party things that Vince Neil and Tommy Lee did. Apparently they mistook him for Mighty Mike, hahaha. (There was a definate resemblance).

Oh and on the subject of the Carnival of Sins DVD, I haven't picked it up yet, HMV was fresh out of copies when I was there last. :livid:

Archaon
11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
^^Nope, I'm up in Canada somewhere. (Not telling where exactly, ;) )

I''m gonna guess Newfoundland due to your member title :P

on topic: HAIL THE CRUE!

lacey_the_crazy
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM
^^Oooh a smart one, eh? :p:

Has anybody here watched this VH1 documentary thingie on reuniting Motley Crue? It came on really late sometime last week. So awesome...Although seeing Mick Mars that skinny and hobbling around really sucked. (He's looking much better now, thankfully). :headbang:

wilty00
11-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Haven't seen it. Good news is, I just downloaded Carnival of Sins onto my video Ipod that I just got for my birthday :D No more boring math classes :headbang:

greysonsmith
11-10-2005, 05:17 PM
i just saw them last moth and they kicked ass

Skippy_McNutty
11-11-2005, 03:32 AM
yeah, for those of you opposed...I'd like to hear you chart hitting albums, or go to you're concerts. They have the maddest lives, what absolute nuts. Nikki Sixx died for five minutes from heroin overdose and then came back to life with a shot of adrenalin. The nest day hes back in hospital with OD again. Tommy had sex with the biggest sex icon in the media and he threw a paparazi accross the street. I cant remember what mick did, like tried to shoot his wife or somehting...and Vince just has a great voice. So I wonder if you could consume as much alc or drugs and survive. You'll no doubt change your mind after listening to Kicksart My Heart
Ya about that mick mars had like a hip problem so he cant move too great anymore. and vince neil was in a car accident with the drummer for hanoi rocks and he killed him but he didnt have to go to rehab or anything.

i saw them in april and it kicked ass! im glad that they're back together but personally i liked their old stuff like too fast for love. personally thats my fav album by them:)

lacey_the_crazy
11-11-2005, 04:11 AM
^^Too Fast For Love was a great album, I have to agree.
And, speaking of albums, I think it's awesome that they're coming out with a new one, but I'm at the same time a bit nervous that it's going to turn out being a disappointment. Not because they aren't a kick-ass band, but because things have changed so much: both with the actual band, Motley Crue, and just with the music industry in general. So I'm expecting a lot, but not expecting a lot at the same time. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

*Flying_Blind*2
11-11-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm pretty nervous for the album too. New Tattoo was garbage so I hope they dont try and do what they did with that, it sounds so rushed. Nikki says that the album is supposed to be kinda like Sick Love Song, which is an okay song. If they can get a few new songs that I can rock out too its a success for me.

:( They're 06 tour isn't coming to Canada so far

wilty00
11-12-2005, 07:33 PM
The '06 Tour isn't going anywhere so far:

Date City Venue
Dec-31 Detroit, MI The Palace
10-Feb Columbus, GA Civic Center
11-Feb Ft Myers, FL TECO
14-Feb Wilkes-Barre, PA Wachovia Arena
15-Feb Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
17-Feb Erie, PA Erie Civic Ctr. Complex
18-Feb Reading, PA Sovereign Center
19-Feb Dayton, OH Hara Arena
21-Feb Ft. Wayne, IN Memorial Coliseum
22-Feb Evansville, IN Roberts Stadium
24-Feb Rockford, IL MetroCentre
26-Feb LaCrosse, WI LaCrosse Center
6-Mar Lewiston, ME Central Maine Civic Center
7-Mar Springfield, MA Mass Mutual Center
8-Mar Providence, RI Dunkin Donuts Center
11-Mar Richmond, VA Coliseum
12-Mar Charleston, WV Civic Center Coliseum
13-Mar Roanoke, VA Civic Center
25-Mar Jackson, MS Coliseum
26-Mar Baton Rouge, LA Baton Rouge River Center
28-Mar Huntsville, AL Von Braun Arena
30-Mar Tulsa, OK Convention Center
31-Mar Lincoln, NE Pershing Auditorium
1-Apr Sioux Falls, SD Sioux Falls Arena

Those are only scheduled because they were either cancelled/Delayed from Carnival of Sins. They haven't actually posted their dates yet. They are supposadly scheduled to come to the 'Peg around May '06.

lacey_the_crazy
11-12-2005, 10:30 PM
I they come anywhere in Western Canada, I'm all set. I'd fricking quit my job to go to another Motley show if I had to.

Skippy_McNutty
11-13-2005, 12:47 AM
I'm pretty nervous for the album too. New Tattoo was garbage so I hope they dont try and do what they did with that, it sounds so rushed. Nikki says that the album is supposed to be kinda like Sick Love Song, which is an okay song. If they can get a few new songs that I can rock out too its a success for me.

:( They're 06 tour isn't coming to Canada so far

I thought that song was ok.

but they're not coming to CANADA!!?!?!?!?? now that really sucks

if they do i really hope they come to Saskatoon this time

btw wilty that solo was pretty gnarly

*Flying_Blind*2
11-13-2005, 10:47 AM
They are supposadly scheduled to come to the 'Peg around May '06.

You live in Winnipeg, thats awesome like half my family is there and I go every summer :D If they come there in the summer maybe I'll be there too :cool:

wilty00
11-13-2005, 11:47 AM
I thought that song was ok.

but they're not coming to CANADA!!?!?!?!?? now that really sucks

if they do i really hope they come to Saskatoon this time

btw wilty that solo was pretty gnarly
What solo :confused:

wilty00
11-15-2005, 07:05 PM
*Ahem* I'd like to draw your attention to my signature, where another Crue cover is in place :p: I really like it too.. turned out well.

lacey_the_crazy
11-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Awww, I'm sure it's great. I'm too ghetto to buy speakers, so I can't really listen. :p:

wilty00
11-27-2005, 12:47 AM
The Canadian dates have been announced... no Winnipeg. I think im gonna cry myself to sleep for a long, long time. :sad:

davisdavis
11-27-2005, 03:25 AM
their new album, Red, White & Crue is really different. Sounds way too modern. In other words, its terrible

*Flying_Blind*2
11-27-2005, 11:00 AM
The Canadian dates have been announced... no Winnipeg. I think im gonna cry myself to sleep for a long, long time. :sad:

Their Canadian tour is weird. The only place in Ontario they come is Hamilton. You'd think they'd at least go to Toronto or Ottawa, dammit.

VadimVon
11-27-2005, 11:10 AM
THERE'S NOTHING MORE SADDENING THAN WATCHING THAT WHICH ONCE WAS A CREDIBLE ENTITY MAKE A DESPERATE ATTEMPT AT RE-EMERGENCE ONLY TO EMBARASS ITSELF AND PISS ON ITS OWN LEGACY :sad: sorta like granny porn

wilty00
11-27-2005, 12:38 PM
It's hardly emberassement when they kick just as much as as they ever have.

VadimVon
11-27-2005, 12:46 PM
It's hardly emberassement when they kick just as much as as they ever have.
:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha
Yeah, especially Vince. :puke:

lacey_the_crazy
11-27-2005, 01:43 PM

They ain't coming to my city either, but they're going to Red Deer, so that's close enough. Wooo! Bring out the Crue!!! :headbang:
Apparently now I'm buying tickets for my brother and his friend too though, so goodbye next paycheck...

wilty00
11-27-2005, 01:57 PM
:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha :haha
Yeah, especially Vince. :puke:
Okay so maybe Vince is a little chubby :p: His voice is still as good as ever.

Tommy, Nikki (especially), and Mick are still the best mother****ers to ever walk the earth.

VadimVon
11-27-2005, 02:00 PM
They ain't coming to my city either, but they're going to Red Deer, so that's close enough. Wooo! Bring out the Crue!!! :headbang:
Apparently now I'm buying tickets for my brother and his friend too though, so goodbye next paycheck...
If you spend your paycheck on some Crue tickets, you need to report to the nearest nuthouse facility immediately. :eek:

VadimVon
11-27-2005, 02:03 PM
Okay so maybe Vince is a little chubby :p: His voice is still as good as ever.

Tommy, Nikki (especially), and Mick are still the best mother****ers to ever walk the earth.
Speaking of Mick, what's wrong with him? I'm not really up on all the Crue stuff since I was in high school, but the guy looks like hell. Obviously he is not well. :confused:

PooKoo
11-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Hes had a disease all his life, ankylosing spondylaihfoiashfoie something, that ****s with his neck and spine. Its pretty sad, but he seemed happy when i saw, probably glad to be alive.

Oh and his ex tried to **** him over for 10 million dollars in a court case, they were gonna bring in dave navarro to finish the tour, as the rumor went.

wilty00
11-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Speaking of Mick, what's wrong with him? I'm not really up on all the Crue stuff since I was in high school, but the guy looks like hell. Obviously he is not well. :confused:
He's got anklyosing spondilyitis as PooKoo mentioned.. its a disease that slowly fuses your spine together until you can no longer move. He was diagnosed at 18 and most likely he will not be able to operate his hands in a few years. Hence, the tour Better Live than Dead. The tour basically saved his life.. got himself off the couch where he was slowly deteroriating.

Plus, all his ex-wives are ****ing him over like crazy and trying to bankrupt. ****ing gold diggers..

Other than that, he's doing well.

Skippy_McNutty
11-29-2005, 06:04 PM
guess what! Motley Crue is coming to my hometown Saskatoon! I hope I can go cause I saw them in Calgary and it was shweet. They announced it on one of the radio stations(the rock one Rock 102) and the hint they gave the day before was like half a drumbeat.

wilty00
11-29-2005, 06:22 PM
^ That's probably the show I'll end up going to. They arent coming to Winnipeg :livid:

Skippy_McNutty
11-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Ya it'll be sweet if i get to go that is. ^ haha nice pic! added a santa hat eh.

wilty00
11-29-2005, 11:32 PM
'Gettin in the spirit :) :D

basslover
11-30-2005, 02:11 PM
i saw motley crue in birmingham they were awesome. we did nikki sixx esque make up and got some weird looks on the train. hehe. did anyone else notice how much vince skips across the stage? hes so tubby now and his face looks plastic.

micky sixx
11-30-2005, 02:37 PM
motley crue are the best rock band out thee they kick ass

lacey_the_crazy
11-30-2005, 08:20 PM
guess what! Motley Crue is coming to my hometown Saskatoon! I hope I can go cause I saw them in Calgary and it was shweet. They announced it on one of the radio stations(the rock one Rock 102) and the hint they gave the day before was like half a drumbeat.

Hey, I saw 'em in Calgary too, I was the brunette in the jean skirt, black boots and Motley tank. Yes, because THAT narrows things down...:p:

Just in response to Vince Neil being tubby thing...I feel like I have to get my two cents in on the subject. I do think it would be cool if he slimmed down to the point where he was super hot again, like in the "good ol' days" but I'm not really complaining. Although he's put on a few pounds, he's much better than he was before. (Surreal Life, anyone?) Plus, he's still got tons of energy to 'skip around the stage' :p: I don't like how he skips half the words to the songs, but the audience totally makes up for it, 'cause they sing along ten times louder than Vince does.

fuzzypicklez
12-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Speaking of Motley coming to Toon town 10 o clock tomorow tickets go on sale and u better believe im going. thing is the rock (rock 102) says another concert anouncement on monday again so im hoping its not anybody above motley crue so i dont feel bad after buying the tickets.

by the way anyone know who is opening?

fender188
12-02-2005, 06:00 PM
im going to them in 3 months

^how can you be in canada?

tickets here go on sale at ten tommorow here and our rock station is 102 (who is giving a way free tickets...)

lacey_the_crazy
12-03-2005, 01:21 AM
by the way anyone know who is opening?

No idea, I doubt it's been announced at this point. I suppose it'd be a bit optimistic to hope for Silvertide again, but they friggin' rocked last time around. I just wish the crowd had realized that, 'cause they did NOT get the response they deserved when I saw them this past summer.

wilty00
12-03-2005, 06:33 PM
^ I personally prefered Sum 41.. restored my faith in them for sure. Their set got me back into them in a big way.

*Flying_Blind*2
12-03-2005, 09:25 PM
^ I personally prefered Sum 41.. restored my faith in them for sure. Their set got me back into them in a big way.

Ya, Sum 41 was my first ever concert and it was outdoors and crazy. I was a never a big fan but some of my friends were so I went and got into them a little more.

lacey_the_crazy
12-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Yeah, actually, I was impressed by Sum 41 too. I had originally been a fan of the band but "grew out of" their music after their second (and my favourite) cd. After seeing them live, I have a lot more respect for the band. I wasn't expecting them to be as good as they were. (Or as loud. :p: )

basslover
12-05-2005, 04:41 PM
killing joke were supporting when i saw them they were pretty cool. oh and the black velvets as well but i missed them.

lacey_the_crazy
12-05-2005, 09:15 PM
DAMN IT I missed out on tickets...I didn't realize they were going on sale last Friday...GAHHHHHHHHHHH!
:livid:

wilty00
12-05-2005, 11:03 PM
They're sold out already?!

fuzzypicklez
12-06-2005, 12:08 AM
i think they are sold out in S'toon to.

wilty00
12-06-2005, 07:11 PM
I think im gonna record the Red Hot solo.. thats gotta be the most badass sounding solo ever created.

lacey_the_crazy
12-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah, they're already sold out in Red Deer...Fricking hell, I was going to take my brother and his friend to that, since they're the only other people I know that are as Crue-obsessed as I am.

slashVR
01-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Why is it a bad thing that their music appeals to everyone? Shouldn't that be a good thing? People don't be stupid just because alot of people like it doesn't make it bad, Motley Crue are alot more popluar then, say Exodus for example. Motley Crue are liked by a large majority of people, more so then sometihng like Exodus. I really do not understand at all how this is a bad thing......

*Flying_Blind*2
01-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Why is it a bad thing that their music appeals to everyone? Shouldn't that be a good thing? People don't be stupid just because alot of people like it doesn't make it bad, Motley Crue are alot more popluar then, say Exodus for example. Motley Crue are liked by a large majority of people, more so then sometihng like Exodus. I really do not understand at all how this is a bad thing......

It isn't, it's good. Their music is more accessible and I have lots of friends that are getting into them since I like them.

lacey_the_crazy
01-24-2006, 12:15 AM
^^I agree.

Although I must add that I'm not sure what you mean, slashVR, about their music appealing to everyone. Maybe back in the 80's you'd have a point, (although in their heyday Motley Crue was actually considered pretty badass and thus avoided by a lot of people, much like Marilyn Manson is today), but these days there are a lot of people that hate this band. You've got people who think they've gotten too old to play rock, people that think they're cheesy because of an image that they've since outgrown, and then you've got people that just plain dislike the music.

sadomasochist
01-24-2006, 04:34 AM
I saw them in December. ****ing amazing.

wilty00
01-29-2006, 12:24 PM
OMFG. IM GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW. THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE COMING BACK HERE APRIL THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

JkHalen
01-29-2006, 02:44 PM
wilty!! woot woot you're back! lol hadn't heard of ya in a long time.

lacey_the_crazy
01-29-2006, 07:28 PM
OMFG. IM GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW. THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE COMING BACK HERE APRIL THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

What, back here to Canada? When, where, how much for tix, and...oh screw it, I'm going to go check it out for myself.
F-in A!!!!

*Flying_Blind*2
01-30-2006, 11:52 AM
****ing ****, they're only going out west

lacey_the_crazy
01-30-2006, 02:20 PM
^^They're hitting all the little venues this time around, it would seem.
I mean...Red Deer? :wtf:

slashVR
01-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Does anyone else like the song "I Will Survive"?

"Glitter" is also probably my favorite song as of now...

Also, does anyone know what the name of the song is at the start with Mitey Mike running around in the clown costume? Is it a real song??

It's a SOAD song, "peephole"( dunno if anyone said this yet, 'cause I decided to skip alot of posts lol

I'm going to see Motley Crue in Halifax in 31 days!

wilty00
01-31-2006, 06:13 PM
It's a SOAD song, "peephole"( dunno if anyone said this yet, 'cause I decided to skip alot of posts lol

I'm going to see Motley Crue in Halifax in 31 days!
Thank you so much!!

I was gonna head out to NS to see my grandparents/Motley Crue and my cousin was gonna get me tickets but im goin to Toronto for a debating tournament now.

wilty!! woot woot you're back! lol hadn't heard of ya in a long time.
That's what bannination can do for you... :o

What, back here to Canada? When, where, how much for tix, and...oh screw it, I'm going to go check it out for myself.
F-in A!!!!

April 3 Winnipeg MTS Centre
April 11 Red Deer Enmax Centre
April 12 Lethbridge Enmax Centre
April 13 Regina Brandt Centre

Were the dates annoucned in an email I got.

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Bannination!!!

I'm skating on thin ice...

I may soon experience it.

wilty00
01-31-2006, 06:53 PM
Bannination!!!

It's not all its cracked up to be :wtf:

Aside from the fact I had a social life for a month.

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 07:03 PM
Yep...

PooKoo
01-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Bannination!!!

NOO!!

wilty00
01-31-2006, 07:30 PM
I JUST BOUGHT A S.I.N. MEMBERSHIP AND A GOLD TICKET PACKAGE FOR THE WINNIPEG SHOW... ROW 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf: IM GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE OVER HERE!!

PooKoo
01-31-2006, 07:54 PM
you my friend, are in for a good show, provided they dont kill each other or pass out.

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 08:31 PM
NOO!!
:p:

Meh, as long as I behave and stay calm with nooblets for a month, I'm fine. :)

wilty00
01-31-2006, 08:51 PM
:p:

Meh, as long as I behave and stay calm with nooblets for a month, I'm fine. :)

Be sure you can handle an insane amount of ass-kissing though.. some members that you see in here be all high and mighty turn into puffs when they get banned.

Me being one.

:sad:

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 09:13 PM
PooKoo won't let me die. If he does, I'll kick his ass. :p:

PooKoo
01-31-2006, 09:16 PM
damn straight.

Now if i was a mod around here.....

hahah

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 09:18 PM
>_>

*suspicous nod*

priest.fan.
01-31-2006, 09:22 PM
I wish I was a mod :/

come on, it could happen...

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 09:26 PM
You practically are. Except you can't close dumbass threads noobs make in the Pit.

priest.fan.
01-31-2006, 09:28 PM
and I can't ban those who refuse to bend to my will.

and I don't get a colourful name

which is what being a mod is all about

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 09:32 PM
What color do you want?

Oh and just a random question Priest: Do you know Frecnh? I've always meant to ask you. Since Canada is bi-lingual (I think) I thought you may know French. lol, odd question, I know.

priest.fan.
01-31-2006, 09:40 PM
I can barely speak french, I had to take it in school and I hated it with a bitter passion.

and ... red would be cool. or green to go with my avatar :p:

chrismacker
01-31-2006, 09:44 PM
i went over the summer
it pwnt
MOTLEY CRUE PWNS ALL

apocalypse13
01-31-2006, 10:09 PM
I can barely speak french, I had to take it in school and I hated it with a bitter passion.

and ... red would be cool. or green to go with my avatar :p:
Yeah, red.

I would want blue.

How long did you have to take it?

I'm currently in it (2nd year) and my teacher's a French supremecist bitch.

lacey_the_crazy
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
^^Hey, I love French, I was in the advanced class at the beginning of the year. (Had to drop it to study for math though...)

I JUST BOUGHT A S.I.N. MEMBERSHIP AND A GOLD TICKET PACKAGE FOR THE WINNIPEG SHOW... ROW 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf: IM GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE OVER HERE!!

I bow to you, man. :down: By the time I got the email with those dates, it was today. After tickets had gone on sale. Gah....life blows...

wilty00
02-01-2006, 08:00 AM
I'm currently at 68 in French and falling fast, but that's because my teacher is a poof.

I got a confirmation email for the S.I.N. club for the tickets this morning :D

By the way, if anyone wants to be able to access the SIN part of their site just PM me and I'll give you my pass.

Resiliance
02-01-2006, 08:33 AM

8 years.

:o

priest.fan.
02-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, red.

I would want blue.

nine years now. the school system for it is really ****ed though, because its only a half hour a day, so we don't actually learn anything. I still have no idea how to speak french.

:0

*Flying_Blind*2
02-01-2006, 12:39 PM
nine years now. the school system for it is really ****ed though, because its only a half hour a day, so we don't actually learn anything. I still have no idea how to speak french.

:0

I forgot all of it over the summer, I have French this semester. Wish me luck.

PooKoo
02-01-2006, 02:12 PM
italian > french. Even though italian brought my gpa down from a possible 4.0 to a 3.71 cause my teachers nuts.

priest.fan.
02-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I forgot all of it over the summer, I have French this semester. Wish me luck.

/militairy salute

apocalypse13
02-01-2006, 02:52 PM
^^4.0!!!! :eek:

PooKoo with 4.0? wow.

Resi, where do you live? I always thought Holland but of course I don't know anything. <_<

PooKoo
02-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Ive never got one yet. Ive always missed it by about one grade or so. damn.

apocalypse13
02-01-2006, 03:19 PM
I usually get 3.5 - 3.7, but last semester I got something like a 2.9 because English class is pretty damn hard. Our teacher grades hard.

Resiliance
02-01-2006, 05:05 PM
^^4.0!!!! :eek:

PooKoo with 4.0? wow.

Resi, where do you live? I always thought Holland but of course I don't know anything. <_<

omgfu n00b :wtf:

Belgium.

lacey_the_crazy
02-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Damn you guys with your G.P.A.'s...We have a normal grading system here in Canada. You get a percent. That percent is your final mark. (ie: I got a final grade of 98% in math. Happy happy joy!)

apocalypse13
02-02-2006, 03:58 PM
^^Oh. :p: We're reading a kid's book in French class about an American girl vacationing in Belgium. Oh the suspense. :rolleyes:

^We get percents too, but they all average together and then they create a GPA.

priest.fan.
02-02-2006, 05:11 PM
my mid term average was 87%, and I'm pretty sure it went up since then, because I increased all my marks by a bit I think

:D

Resiliance
02-02-2006, 05:12 PM
You're lucky all of your schools are easy.

Goddamnit.

wilty00
02-04-2006, 06:17 PM
My school is one of the hardest in Western Canada.

I was at 79% before Christmas report cards, but got myself back above 81 :D That means no more ****ty rules or anything of the like.

Anyway, im home sick and spending the day cruising around the S.I.N. part of the Crue website. What could be better.

priest.fan.
02-04-2006, 06:41 PM
You're lucky all of your schools are easy.

Goddamnit.

I like to think that its due more to my brilliant intelligence and quick wit than being "easy" :D

but then again, I'm probably wrong

*Flying_Blind*2
02-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Little head's up tomorow is a big day.

Ya it's my birthday and it's also Vince's birthday.

I guess it's kinda a coincidence but anyways happy birthday to Vince.

wilty00
02-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Little head's up tomorow is a big day.

Ya it's my birthday and it's also Vince's birthday.

I guess it's kinda a coincidence but anyways happy birthday to Vince.

Happy Birthday to you.. and Vince of course :D I made a thread before too.

Are you a S.I.N. member??

*Flying_Blind*2
02-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Happy Birthday to you.. and Vince of course :D I made a thread before too.

Are you a S.I.N. member??

Ya but I signed up along time ago and forget my username, i browse the forums now and then and still get the e-mails so im happy enough as it is.

wilty00
02-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Just got my review of Carnival of Sins accepted... check it out :D

JeffWiredBeck24
10-20-2006, 10:57 PM
^seeing Motley/Aerosmith at the Hollywood Bowl Nov. 7. Details shall follow.