Unchained tab It deserves to be here!

PDA

View Full Version : Unchained tab It deserves to be here!

jcwear
09-24-2005, 07:19 AM
I need the moderators to help out here.

I have discovered a pretty much dead accurate tabe For Unchained - Van Halen
Now...

the complex is here. I know not who the author is except is says:

#----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------#
#This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the-#
#song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research.-#
#---------------This file was downloaded from www.taborama.com-----------------#
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

This tab is alot better than any of the Unchained tabs already posted here. Can I submit this tab on this website, or for that matter one of the mods.

Here is the link:
http://www.taborama.com/archive/fullscreen_tab.php?version_id=118381&artist=Van%20Halen&title=Unchained

as you can see is pretty damn accurate. And I believe it is worthy to be posted.

SilentDeftone
09-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Interesting problem, I'm really not sure. I'll attract Dyuha (Tab Masta)'s attention to this thread, he'll know the policy.

Edit: His PM box is full currently.

-SD :dance:

Dyuha
09-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Ok, I see.... Firstly, this tab is not the author's work, this transcribtion was exported from Guitar Pro or Power Tab Editor, thus if you have a midi file of that song you can do the same. Secondly, we have it in Guitar Pro version, but not in a text file, so I guess you can submit it without any fouls.

jcwear
09-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Ok thankyou very much I will submit it because it is a good tab and worthy of this website. Thanks for all the advice guys!