Free Falling (Tom Petty) Throw-away version

PDA

View Full Version : Free Falling (Tom Petty) Throw-away version

Spudric jr.III
11-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, This song was in my head today so I gave it a go, I called it a thow away song cause it only took me 15 mins to record what you hear. http://wg3.dmusic.com

BARBAR
11-03-2005, 08:21 PM
MAN THAT WAS JUNk SINGING SUCKED PLAYING suCKED I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. LEARN HOW TO PLAY SOMETHIN EXCEPT CHORDS IDIOT

idiotofamerica
11-03-2005, 08:26 PM
its good

BlueZephyr
11-03-2005, 08:30 PM
That was good. I liked your voice. It wasn't over the top.

That_Pink_Queen
11-03-2005, 08:35 PM
MAN THAT WAS JUNk SINGING SUCKED PLAYING suCKED I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. LEARN HOW TO PLAY SOMETHIN EXCEPT CHORDS IDIOT

Dude, you make me laugh :cheers:

Dont post again.

It was alright, it lacked some of the energy of the origional. Should have strummed with some more vigour.

Spudric jr.III
11-04-2005, 12:23 AM

NICE RESPOse NOW LEARN HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING....IDIOT

That_Pink_Queen
11-04-2005, 12:39 AM
You should stick to your own recordings, the way you sing just fits the way you write alot better. Your own songs are kickass.

SatanIsMyMotor
11-04-2005, 08:47 PM
hey man, not bad - you're pretty good at singing, especially in your other songs.

wilty00
11-04-2005, 10:04 PM
To be honest, I liked all your other covers a whole lot better. It's not terribly bad per say, its quite good going by this forums standards, but its not up to YOUR standards and thats what matters. I love the original song.. it was a good song choice :cheers:

If you wouldn't mind, could you check out my cover right below this one?

Spudric jr.III
11-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Yeah i have to admit it, You guys are probably right. The thing is Covers are much easier to do and require much less time than originals. With this cover it was super quick and truth be told I didnt much like it myself. I dont think i did any justice to Mr.Petty. I think from now on I gonna focus on my own songs more, So thanks for that little but subtle kick up the ass!!! :p:

wilty00
11-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah i'm not creative enough (musically) to come up with any original songs, so I stick to covers as well. Every once in awhile its nice to hear a good (rare) original, but I like listening to people interpretations of my favorite songs. It's more fun (to me) paying a sort of tribute to a writer :cheers: Thanks for checking out my cover by the way, spudric. It was dropping quickly. :)

LazyGuitar
11-06-2005, 03:50 PM

Make anymore useless, idiotic posts like that and au revoir, barbar.

And find the caps lock button, if you're computer literate enough to do so.

drlimb
11-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Well your vocals and guitar is generally pretty good, just off on a few points, but you didn't spend much time on it so it's ok. Your voice is really good, look forward to more efforts from you.

richardm80
03-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Can't find it. I love Tom Petty

silentdud
03-13-2006, 04:35 PM

asshole