Ambulance Ltd

PDA

View Full Version : Ambulance Ltd

Sc0tt
11-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone has heard of them, or listen to them? I actually heard the song 'Primitive (The Way I Treat You)' and thought it's really great. Has a really, hard to describe, alternate sound to it. I, then, listened to some more songs by them and they're growing on me.

A few songs I could recommend are:

Yoga Means Union. - An instrumental song, pretty much.
Primitive (The Way I Treat You).
Heavy Lifting.
Swim.
Michigan.
Sugar Pill.

Looking for a new-sounding (in my opinion, that is) indie band? Then this band hopefully won't disappoint you. Also, I know they're probably not 'new', but I still felt I'd post this.

So, does anyone else like them, and what are your thoughts?

IronBeard
11-06-2005, 10:01 AM
They're not bad.

'Stay Where You Are' is a pretty fantastic song.

Andrewbiles
11-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Really enjoy them. Heard them around the first time they released 'Primitive (the way I treat you)' and loved it. Got the album, saw them towards the start of the year and still listen to them. They've lasted my test of time.

jallas
11-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah I got the album in about May/June I think off an Andrew Biles recommendation and love it, they're really awesome.

Jason212
11-08-2005, 09:18 AM
Great band. I started listening to them over the summer and they still keep growing on me

trev_smith12
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I really like them, Anecdote is another great song.

thisrocks
04-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey, if there are any Admins around, can you redo the Ambulance LTD tabs, so they aren't listed as "Unsigned Misc", as they are signed (With TVT - re:Allmusic.com), and I believe it will increase the flow of their tabs to this here website.

I myself would LOVE to see a "Stay Where You Are" guitar tab.

Andrewbiles
04-23-2006, 01:28 PM
^ Ask in the Site Feedback forum.