how do i play this

e|----5-----5
b|----5-----5
g|----6-----7~~~
d|----5-----5
a|----x-----x
E|-5--5--5--5

this gets repeated twice

ok so the way to pull of the 5 on the low e is to use your thumb then bar with the index for the rest and use your middle and ring to pull of the notes on the g

my problem is getting the vibrato in on the 7 without muting the d and b strings and without lifting up my index

anybody got any tips on how to do that?

any help would be greatly appriciacted

cleadus_134
11-06-2005, 01:41 PM
You car bar the 5. Use one finger across the whole neck at the 5th fret.

STFU(its)JERRY
11-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Well this is pretty confusing to me too, but how about fingure picking where you use each fingure for a different string and pull on the g string the hardest? I know this may sound kind of confusing, but what Im trying to say is having your picky on the high e, ring fingure on the B, middle on the g,index on the d, and thumb on the low e and plucking them all at once and plucking the G the hardest so it rings out longer.

EDITED: I tried it and it works, so I hope you can get what I was trying to say.

seljer
11-06-2005, 01:45 PM
I'd probably just barre everything at the 5th fret with my index and take enough care to not strum 5th string. My ring finger has enough strength to get in some slight vibrato on that note too

Bob'89
11-06-2005, 01:50 PM
practice!!!!!!!!

mr. cool
11-06-2005, 01:58 PM
well yeah i know to barre...my major problem is getting the vibrato in and still holding everything else...

cleadus_134
11-06-2005, 02:30 PM
well yeah i know to barre...my major problem is getting the vibrato in and still holding everything else...

Just keep pratcising, and eventually you will get it.