New KsE DVD

PDA

View Full Version : New KsE DVD

Heavens_Enemy
11-24-2005, 12:03 AM
I just got the new Killswitch Engaged Dvd. Its completely Kickass. What do you think of the band or this Dvd? Oh and how much money do you think caparison guitars are?

stealth_penguin
11-24-2005, 12:09 AM
Killswitch Engage rocks! So what's on the dvd? Music videos? Live footage? As far as Caparison guitars are, I have no idea.

Heavens_Enemy
11-24-2005, 12:37 AM
The Dvd Kicks ass, It has all of their videos on it, 75+ minutes of live performance, Tons of behind the scenes footage, And interviews with the band
Its seriously awsome man, Ive been to caparisons website and there is one with 27 frets....Awsome. I think they are awsome but Ive never seen somewhere that sells them, nor a price. :cheers:

benchiefjr
11-24-2005, 01:39 AM
The Dvd Kicks ass, It has all of their videos on it, 75+ minutes of live performance, Tons of behind the scenes footage, And interviews with the band
Its seriously awsome man, Ive been to caparisons website and there is one with 27 frets....Awsome. I think they are awsome but Ive never seen somewhere that sells them, nor a price. :cheers:
I got the last one anywhere near my area (Des Moines, Iowa) and it kicks ass...lots of humorous stuff. Makes me anticipate their new album...whenever that may be.

Charlatan_001
11-24-2005, 04:00 AM
Caparison guitars are pretty pricey, and I think you have to order them.

hammett_slash89
11-24-2005, 02:27 PM
^ yeah theres like 3 places where there sold at...new york..and like some place in england and probably japan i think

hunterhasu
11-24-2005, 03:09 PM
I got that DvD on Tuesday, its the best live DvD ive seen,(which is only out of like 3 or 4) its my favorite. And I just accidentaly posted this in the "Metal" forum and they all got mad at me.

un-wipeable
11-28-2005, 07:33 AM
not to sound like an ass. its KILLSWITCH ENGAGE

telemaster1952
11-28-2005, 09:37 AM
i love kse, but i havent gotten the dvd, is it good? they suck live

gothikchile13
11-28-2005, 09:41 AM
I saw/heard part of it. It was soo freakin' cool. I'm now a KSE fan...:). It's cool to see a band from here (besides StainD) actually make it huge. I know they're in Austrailia now, and I wish them and Shadows Fall luck!

--Jon

blueeleguitar
11-28-2005, 12:09 PM
i worked it out roughly to be about 800 GBP for the KsE guitar.

morello_man
11-29-2005, 12:31 AM
DVD is awesome. Documentary is really interesting too. There is so many cool bands on that documentary, they have some awesome friends. It's cool to see after all those members coming and going, they still are cool with all of them. And apparently Jesse sung backing vocals on 'When Darkness Falls'. Really cool to know. As for the performance - awesome. Just like when I saw them in fact.

And for the guitars - what models do they use and where do you find them? I probably wouldn't by one but would like to know some more about them. I know that Soilwork recommended this brand of guitars to KsE and they have an awesome guitar sound too. In the documentary you can see a few different guitars that they play over the history of the band - Adam D had some strat with a black single coil humbucker (presuming it's a hot rails) when they recorded Alive Or Just Breathing, and Joel had an Ibanez as well.

shai_savant
11-29-2005, 12:41 AM
I saw/heard part of it. It was soo freakin' cool. I'm now a KSE fan...:). It's cool to see a band from here (besides StainD) actually make it huge. I know they're in Austrailia now, and I wish them and Shadows Fall luck!

--Jon
are you ****ing dumb you are a ****ing idiot im sorry but that comment just now really pissed me off

Heavens_Enemy
11-29-2005, 09:07 PM
DVD is awesome. Documentary is really interesting too. There is so many cool bands on that documentary, they have some awesome friends. It's cool to see after all those members coming and going, they still are cool with all of them. And apparently Jesse sung backing vocals on 'When Darkness Falls'. Really cool to know. As for the performance - awesome. Just like when I saw them in fact.

And for the guitars - what models do they use and where do you find them? I probably wouldn't by one but would like to know some more about them. I know that Soilwork recommended this brand of guitars to KsE and they have an awesome guitar sound too. In the documentary you can see a few different guitars that they play over the history of the band - Adam D had some strat with a black single coil humbucker (presuming it's a hot rails) when they recorded Alive Or Just Breathing, and Joel had an Ibanez as well.
Yes, And I also remember seeing Joel Using a PRS. They are very good performers as well, I liked the guitar under the legs and arms and whatever they did. I can also tell that Adam D. Has a ****load of fun on stage. Oh and it was funny as hell when Josh got naked on top of Jordan (Drummer from As I Lay Dying) While he was sleeping...

tompitt88
03-06-2007, 07:24 PM
firsty the Kse dvd was awsome, really was money well spent, secondly, i was wondering if anyone can help me out with something...
on the song selection list, when you go to 'next' and the other songs come up, which song is the music playing in the background from? ive been trying to figure it out and i really cant, its probably obvious but i just cant seem to recognise it. thanks

ragebass89
03-07-2007, 06:50 PM
i love kse, but i havent gotten the dvd, is it good? they suck live
Actually, they're amazing live...