PDA

View Full Version : [Powertab, Midi and Sibelius] Cascade Part II

guitarbreaker
11-25-2005, 08:27 PM
A new one complete.

Cascade Part II

les_paul_01
11-26-2005, 06:03 AM
it was alright, though it got a tad repetitive. oh and have you ever tried going from the 24th fret to the 1st fret in the space of a semiquaver?

guitarbreaker
11-26-2005, 01:35 PM
it was alright, though it got a tad repetitive. oh and have you ever tried going from the 24th fret to the 1st fret in the space of a semiquaver?

I forgot to change in powertab when I usually write stuff now in sibelius not powertab. Yeah it is on the tad repetive side but only to make it 3-4 minutes long. :p:

Pure_Morning
11-26-2005, 03:18 PM
It feels like random notes from a scale used to make a "melody". Not trying to be mean, but it was pretty awful. And a song doesn't have to be 4 minutes long of the same thing to be a good song.

guitarbreaker
11-26-2005, 07:25 PM
It feels like random notes from a scale used to make a "melody". Not trying to be mean, but it was pretty awful. And a song doesn't have to be 4 minutes long of the same thing to be a good song.

So what should I change I know to shorten it, but what should I change to change to the rthyme and melody guitar. I forgot to say the say the solo when gets 1and4th note uses a wah octivativer.( If that Made Sense. :confused: )