FSU member killed at Donnybrook show

PDA

View Full Version : FSU member killed at Donnybrook show

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
12-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Anyone else heard about this? http://lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=5851 There's a link to the blurb and there's two other links in there that give better accounts of it. One of my mates knows a guy that was at the show and said this:

"So, donnybrook was playing their last song and they told everyone to move and start dancing so my friends in on my honor run in and like 5 guys from FSU didnt want tucson kids dancing, so they beat the **** out of him.
So these guys from tucson (names removed) jump in to get them off, and (name removed) got his head split open and everyone was ****ing eachother up.

Then the lady that owns skrappys got on stage and said thats it the shows over and FSU was like get off stage you fat bitch blah blah, started throwing the speakers on the floor and **** and then said everybody clear the **** out we've got a machine gun blah blah, so everyone runs outside. Someone from FSU(some people are saying it was the lead singer of shattered realm but idk) chased (name removed) to his car, (name removed) got in and the FSU guy broke his car window open with a machetti and said "you know youre ****ing dead right?" and (no name) pushed his gun up and shot the guy fired 4 shots."

Opinions on this? It's tragic that it happened at a show but lets face it when FSU kids start fronting they're going to meet kids that really do have the balls to stand up to them. This time it went a bit further.

Vedder
12-08-2005, 02:10 PM
im sorry, call me ignorant, but who is FSU?

CheeseShredder
12-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Wow...That **** gets too out of hand sometimes.
Its exactly how you said it.
"It's tragic that it happened at a show but lets face it when FSU kids start fronting they're going to meet kids that really do have the balls to stand up to them. This time it went a bit further."

CheeseShredder
12-08-2005, 02:16 PM
FSU, Is a Nationwide Hardcore group, Friends Stand United.

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
12-08-2005, 02:17 PM
FSU is also rumoured to stand for (F)uck (S)hit (U)p.

CheeseShredder
12-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah I forgot that :p:

Gomorrah
12-08-2005, 02:23 PM
It's a sad day when people bring weapons to hardcore shows.

CheeseShredder
12-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, RIP No Name <3

slashwyldepage
12-08-2005, 03:26 PM
isnt FSU the crew in the boston beatdown videos?

this is a stellar example of why i hate the whole hardcore scene. at least at metal shows, no one murders people.

everytimeifry
12-08-2005, 03:36 PM
damn....

Independent27
12-08-2005, 03:52 PM
**** crews. Nothing good ever comes out of them.

XMeatHookMartyX
12-08-2005, 03:54 PM
I have no sympathy for that guy.
But im leaving for Tucson tomorrow for progandhi.

kaktusnpoop
12-08-2005, 03:59 PM
I hate assholes who start fights at shows

If a kid wants to dance, ****ing let him dance

It's like we're back in the 70's, only certain can dance on the dance floor and ****, what the ****

stratstrummer40
12-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Wow, Rip for the dead guy, but the whole "FSU" bull**** makes me laugh.

stratstrummer40
12-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Go to shows because you enjoy the music. That's what it's all about. The music. If it wasn't for the music, there wouldn't be a show for you to model your new spock haircut, your hatebreed jersey with matching army cargos, your greased up pomp, your elitist attitude, your tough guy mentality, your "emo" attire, and so on and so forth. Remember, the music comes first.

This is a direct quote from a guitarist in versus the mirror. hes the ****ing man after saying this. there an amazing band too. the rest of his note can be read here:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=100530

LedZeppelin
12-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Well that's stupid. RIP.

waldorphPRS41
12-08-2005, 05:00 PM
FSU is dumb. It sucks that it had to come to this. I'm glad there is no FSU crews around here.

Combat
12-08-2005, 05:20 PM
**** crews. Nothing good ever comes out of them.
agreed. and **** FSU especially. this kind of **** pisses me off and i really cant stand kids who start fights because they think they own the place. just ruins the public's view on anyone who enjoys this type of music.

bloodstained
12-08-2005, 05:27 PM
What happened to the positive auro's at shows?

Andrewbiles
12-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Well the no name person probably did the right thing (although it was technically wrong) as they shouldn't have had their life threatened in the first place. It's sad that music comes to death in this way, don't understand why people do it, music's for enjoyment, always someone that has to ruin it.

frd_marshll
12-08-2005, 06:39 PM
i have heard some crazy **** about fsu maybe this will make them stop and think about what they are doing

DBS_KICKS_ASS
12-08-2005, 07:00 PM
ah ****, my friend was at that show, hes ok though. i live in tucson and i really hope skrappys doesnt close cause of this ****. **** those guys that started all this ****.

XMeatHookMartyX
12-08-2005, 07:03 PM
ah ****, my friend was at that show, hes ok though. i live in tucson and i really hope skrappys doesnt close cause of this ****. **** those guys that started all this ****.

Agreed.
But thats cool, I live in Phoenix.

musicftm
12-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey. What exactly does FSU do???

shai_savant
12-08-2005, 09:37 PM
why was FSU trying to stop him from dancing if donnybrook(an FSU related band) told everyone to start dancing in the first place

XMeatHookMartyX
12-08-2005, 09:51 PM
why was FSU trying to stop him from dancing if donnybrook(an FSU related band) told everyone to start dancing in the first place

Because they think only fsu can dance, not the Tucson kids.
It's a heirarchy thing, sort of.

musicftm
12-08-2005, 10:00 PM
so fsu are a bunch of egotistical selfish bastards then?

casualtyvampire
12-09-2005, 05:04 AM

this is a stellar example of why i hate the whole hardcore scene. at least at metal shows, no one murders people.

yea.. they just burn churches before they play. :devil:

and wtf sooo soo violent, i never new there were hardcore gangs.

waterproofpie
12-09-2005, 07:02 AM
I heard about that.

Whats sad is some kids went out to have a good time and instead got a night like that.

emokid182
12-09-2005, 07:15 AM
What happened to the positive auro's at shows?

haha That died when good positive hardcore was replaced with a bunch of tough guy faggots that think there the hottest **** to hit the planet. This **** is gay, everybody is there cause they like the music. Wheres the unity. This kinda **** makes me wanna say screw the whole scene. Its ****ing dying, just now in a more literal sense.

kryptonite22
12-09-2005, 08:47 AM
That really is terrible. I struggle for words on this kind of thing, I really do. I mean, I know I don't exactly know everything there is to know about hardcore, but I do enough to know that there should not be any excuse for this kind of event.

pixiesfanyo
12-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey. What exactly does FSU do???

Lots of crews were formed a while ago back when Neo Nazis and the Skinhead scene were a big problem for HXC shows. They kind of acted as a DYI secruity group?

FSU as a majority can be alright. But mostly they're dicks.

jewishosama
12-09-2005, 05:09 PM
**** crews. thats why hardcore is really gay right now.

tinblimp9340
12-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Tru dat.

Keep it posi.

PunkRawk1224
12-09-2005, 10:28 PM
**** crews, just have fun. FSU is the biggest piece of **** ever.

)Eric(Draven
12-09-2005, 11:07 PM
Godamn FSU guys.

What are these stupid... like, why do kids do this? Why does anyone enjoy doing this ****?

**** them.

thestrumbum
12-10-2005, 12:28 AM
Ya FSU is such a joke. Tough guys alright.

Uh this pisses me off so much. I heard FSU grabbed donnybrook's guitar heads and were beating people with them aswel as machette's and hammers. this is such bull**** and i back tha guy shooting the guy from FSU 100%.

Anyways, the guy who shot the guy from FSU was released today because of self defense.

xKurtx
12-10-2005, 08:10 AM
I've ranted before on why I don't like the "crew" part of the scene so I won't get into that again. I've heard first hand acounts of the violence accociated with FSU and to be honest having heard my friend's stories, this is not unexpected news. Shows are supposed to be a positive place where everyone feels safe and secure, when dicks like that start making shows the battle ground for their hardcore "pride" everyone loses. I was actually planning on attending the San Antonio date of that tour on the 3rd, but after both of my friends that were coming with me cancelled out, I just said screw it and saw a movie, dosn't seem like a bad trade off now.

francoshade_uk
12-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Some one breaks your car window open with a machette and says ''you know your ****ing dead''

Self defense if you ask me

Weapons at hardcore shows, **** that... this sucks, it will get like that in the UK soon with every one wanting to be all tough guy this sucks a fat one

the FSU sounds like the gayest thing ever, hardcore was supposed to be about unity and all that!

StuartR
12-10-2005, 12:22 PM

Oh yeah Dimebag wasnt metal :rolleyes:

jewishosama
12-10-2005, 01:31 PM
^but its not like a crew came out and dcecided it would be fun to attack Dime with an assortment of weapons. thats just a crazy guy doing his own bastard thing. its not the same at all. you cant compare the two, dude.

PacoWang
12-10-2005, 01:47 PM
You guys are acting like this is some sort of weird and new thing.

The only thing about this that isn't just like what happens sometimes everywhere else is that an FSU member was killed.

FSU kills people just like any other gang, so this story didn't suprise me at all.

All I have to say is byebye to Tuscon's scene.

StuartR
12-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Wasn't it FSU who started that thing at the From A Second Story Window show last year?

Originally Posted by jewishosama^but its not like a crew came out and dcecided it would be fun to attack Dime with an assortment of weapons. thats just a crazy guy doing his own bastard thing. its not the same at all. you cant compare the two, dude.

In reference to what the other guy(on the front page) said its still correct.

shai_savant
12-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Wasn't it FSU who started that thing at the From A Second Story Window show last year?

In reference to what the other guy(on the front page) said its still correct.
no man last year at Chaos Fest Blood In/ Blood Out attacked From A Second Story Window. I was gonna go, but then I went to the "make up" show.Not the same thing though.

kaktusnpoop
12-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Can't we all just get along??

downfallen23
12-10-2005, 09:09 PM

yeah, they just slaughter goats instead

haha no no i'm kidding, that was the most stereotypical thing i could say

jackbutt
12-28-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm jumping in on this WAY too late, but I'm from Tucson and wanted to add a few words.

First of all, no RIP for that guy. He's one of the assholes who decided to bring hammers into the pit. Because of him, we almost lost one of our only all ages venues in Tucson. My roommate was at that show (where I would have been had I not been working). She saw a kid go into shock after getting hit in the face with a hammer. **** that guy and his crew. They have no right coming to a town that is not their own and almost shutting down our venues.

I guess there is no second of all. Just know this, those guys that brought hammers in have a **** load in common with the kids they were hurting. Crews are bull****.

blueeleguitar
12-28-2005, 04:14 PM
im gunna jump in late as well and say those guys are ass holes, like jack but said the venue was all age and could be closed, those guys who started it are no better than chavs.

FlyingFuc!<
12-31-2005, 06:24 PM

ever heard of Dimebag.....???

sonixon
01-01-2006, 12:36 AM
RIP name removed

kevinXcourage
12-28-2006, 05:52 PM
we don't let that stuff happen in southern virginia. kids from nc come up and try to start stuff all the time. there aren't any crews here but we're all friends and we all work together to keep our town and secene peacful. fun and respectful. terrible that this happened but if an end is sought working together and really being united can stop it. courage to resist violence and hate.

Spiritual_Cramp
12-28-2006, 06:39 PM
...who the hell brings a machete...well...anywhere?

xAestheticx
12-28-2006, 06:52 PM
:[ Man. I can't beleive that shit. **** crews. I can't stand that shit man. I'm really glad there's not anything like that around here.

DeadxWillxRise
12-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Yay for old threads :headbang:

xAestheticx
12-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Eh, it was the first I had heard about it.

hatebreed219
12-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Really, who's like, "Hmm, I think I'm going to bring my machete aaaand my hammer to the show tonight, just in case the pit isn't br00tal enough, yeah! Man, I have such good ideas."

Retarded.

This is why crews are lame, because they think they own, well, anything they're at. Just because they're a group of "badasses" who can and sometimes do gang up on individuals appreanelty gives them the right to claim ownership to venues. **** that hierarchy bullshit, this isn't the ****ing middle ages.

I think the shooter has the self-defense-defense going for him, if someone comes up to me with a machete and tells me I'm dead, I'd probably shoot too.

But then again, wtf was he doing with a gun?

EDIT: For those who don't know much about FSU type in Friends Stand United into Wiki and there's an article on them. I just read that there's a chapter of FSU in my area (Upstate NY)

DOUBLE EDIT: As if being in a crew isn't bad enough, advertising it brings it to a new low..http://www.fsuupstateny.com/ Check out the merch section.

DeadxWillxRise
12-28-2006, 10:38 PM
Eh, it was the first I had heard about it.
hehe ok :D

camcraka911
12-30-2006, 02:06 AM
Go to shows because you enjoy the music. That's what it's all about. The music. If it wasn't for the music, there wouldn't be a show for you to model your new spock haircut, your hatebreed jersey with matching army cargos, your greased up pomp, your elitist attitude, your tough guy mentality, your "emo" attire, and so on and so forth. Remember, the music comes first.

This is a direct quote from a guitarist in versus the mirror. hes the ****ing man after saying this. there an amazing band too. the rest of his note can be read here:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=100530

I agree with this guy if you want to go to shows go for the music and if you like to dance no one should stop you i hate it when people go to shows and are just pissed off and mad at every one and start fights NO ONE SHOULD TAKE THEMSELVES THAT SERIOUSLY i mean really just have fun at the shows you go to
and as far as "crews" or "gangs" go just come on guys that's retarded

GoodCharloteSux
12-30-2006, 02:14 PM

cough dimebag cough

kevinXcourage
12-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Bands with alleged FSU members in them:

Blood for Blood
Donnybrook
Punishment
Death Before Dishonor
Only Revenge
Ramallah
Righteous Jams
Colin Of Arabia
Nothing Left To Mourn
Shattered Realm
Years Spent Cold
The Killer
Blood Stands Still
Last Call
Furious Styles
Consider it Murder
Joe Guch

that was on the wiki sight for fsu. dbd and shattered realm are playing a show around here soon. i'm kinda scared to go now cuz it ain't in my hometown.

pmeg568c
12-30-2006, 04:38 PM
black my heart definetly has an FSU member in the band. i saw them in cambridge with dead to fall shai hulud and one dead three wounded. apparantly they have guest vocalists or some that dont always sing, because one of the screamers sat out for almost the entire set and decided to windmill across a huge line of people standing in the back and knocked over half of them along with 2 merch tables. next song he went up and finished the set with them.

luckily i dont dance and i must have looked normal.

Gymmeh
12-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Faggots.

Australian Scene > All.

DeadxWillxRise
12-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Faggots.

Australian Scene > All.
None of that shit in the Canadian scene, where all friends at shows, and Ontario isn't a small place.

Patches McGee
12-30-2006, 07:04 PM
It's a sad day when people bring weapons to hardcore shows.

No kidding.

What a bunch of shit.

:(

emokid182
12-30-2006, 07:57 PM
When I saw this thread resurected, I thought it happened for the second time.

SilentSpectacle
12-31-2006, 01:56 AM
When I saw this thread resurected, I thought it happened for the second time.
Wouldn't surprise me.

Some kid almost died at the last show my band played.
People just don't get it sometimes.

xDie_Romanticx
12-31-2006, 03:54 PM
just let them ****in dance if they want to. shit.

SilentSpectacle
12-31-2006, 03:58 PM
just let them ****in dance if they want to. shit.
It's not about dancing, it's about crew violence.
Read the ****ing thread and don't try and be tough.

Gymmeh
01-01-2007, 12:23 AM
What happened to the music?!

hatebreed219
01-01-2007, 11:27 PM
It was also shot in the face.

Dannywaste
04-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Considering I grew up in Boston and know numerous people in FSU, I think it's safe to say the crap you kids write on here is frickin stupid. Learn what the f*ck you're talking about before you open your frickin mouth.

ralph wiggum
04-03-2009, 09:02 AM
why bump a thread from 2 years ago?

IcePh0enix
04-03-2009, 12:20 PM
To look tough I guess.

Look, we're not verbally attacking all members of FSU, we're just saying we can't stand the violence that they bring to hardcore shows. I'm sure some of your FSU friends are good guys, but FSU as a whole causes lots of unnecessary violence at shows.

handbanana
04-03-2009, 01:34 PM
this is really old

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I forgot I had even created this thread and it took me a while to work out who I actually knew from Tucson.

pmeg568c
04-03-2009, 01:50 PM
we already had this dicussion in another thread and dannywaste is correct. FSU isn't anywhere outside boston. All "violence at hardcore shows" outside of boston is just a bunch of people who think they are tough and call themselves FSU, therefore giving the group of kids a bad name

saxaxe
04-03-2009, 01:57 PM
we already had this dicussion in another thread and dannywaste is correct. FSU isn't anywhere outside boston. All "violence at hardcore shows" outside of boston is just a bunch of people who think they are tough and call themselves FSU, therefore giving the group of kids a bad name
Even though this may be true, what FSU has become outside of Boston is absolutely ridiculous. Reading this story really upsets me. I haven't been involved with the hardcore scene for very long, but it still really bothers me that shit like this can go down at shows. I have experience with petty drama in the hardcore scene and I've received threats etc and it's just not right that I go to a show to see my favorite bands, see a certain person there and spend the rest of the show (and the walk home) scared and watching my back.

handbanana
04-03-2009, 02:33 PM
fsu has a pretty big philadelphia chapter

saxaxe
04-03-2009, 02:35 PM
fsu has a pretty big philadelphia chapter
Yea, that's what I've heard. I don't think they have much of a presence in Baltimore though, luckily.

handbanana
04-03-2009, 02:51 PM
yeah, baltimore just has everything else to worry about
thats alright though, philadelphia and camden(right across the deleware river from philly, can bee seen from the city) have 2 of the highest crime rates in the country.

saxaxe
04-03-2009, 03:09 PM
yeah, baltimore just has everything else to worry about
thats alright though, philadelphia and camden(right across the deleware river from philly, can bee seen from the city) have 2 of the highest crime rates in the country.
Camden is TERRIFYING.

Haymaker17
04-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Camden is TERRIFYING.

highest crime rate in the country i think.

handbanana
04-04-2009, 12:29 PM
highest crime rate in the country i think.

didnt i just say this two posts ago? wait maybe i didnt?

hatebreed219
04-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Nobody believes me when I tell them that Baltimore/Maryland has some of the highest crime rate. I guess we new yorkers have to think we have the hardest city in the country.

Haymaker17
04-04-2009, 10:21 PM
didnt i just say this two posts ago? wait maybe i didnt?

lol ya i guess you did. i know it was #1 in the past but apparently it still is haha.