Which punk would you like to beat up?

PDA

View Full Version : Which punk would you like to beat up?

johnnynemo
12-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Not that I advocate violence, but.......if you could beat the crap out of any punk (living or dead) who would it be and why?

Let's not get personal; I'm referring to well known individuals.

I'll start....I would LOVE to beat G. G. Allin like a red-headed stepchild and force him to clean a bedpan with his tongue, before I would stop.

Iluvpowerchords
12-08-2005, 05:34 PM
I'll start....I would LOVE to beat G. G. Allin like a red-headed stepchild and force him to clean a bedpan with his tongue, before I would stop.

Uhhhh, He'd probably enjoy that. (Especailly the bedpan part) :p:

planetary ruins
12-08-2005, 05:52 PM
anti-flag are pretty big hypocrist i wouldnt mind kicking in the face.

opivy21
12-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Justin Sane-Anti-flag (why is there a hyphen?)

I just don't like the guy or his band. There political and have mohawks, so everyone thinks that they are the best band ever, but they're actually just obnoxious.

modestyetmodish
12-08-2005, 06:31 PM
fat mike.

that should be a no brainer.

johnnynemo
12-08-2005, 06:33 PM
I know a mod I'd like to beat up.....it's R... that mod Paul Weller, who said that he'd get the Style Council back together before he got the Jam back together.

He needs a smack for that.

I guess that certain mods have a hard time listening to reason and are happy just listening to the sound of their own voice.

WoodysAFaggot
12-08-2005, 06:57 PM
GG.Allin, Id like to kick that ****s head in, then **** down his neck, He'd probbably like that though..

Hmmm.. Apart from that every single member from the Casualties. : D

bassmo_part2
12-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Henry Rollins. Great man but beating him up would make me the strongest man in the universe.

AllForYouBLS
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
billie joe or thats jacka$$ for AFI(the lead singer) man, they both really annoy me(plus, their music is horrible... oh, and most definetly those fags from ICP, down with the clown my a$$

capsfan17
12-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Jerry Only, GG Allin (well, I think Id give him a nice haircut and a suit instead, then put flowers on his grave), Sid Vicious (no brainer), and Henry Rollins, just so I could say I beat up the strongest man alive, well except artie!

bucky_2300
12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Iggy Pop. Why must he be sexier than me?
Johnny Rotten. Here's your f$#%ing fan base getting its own back, b*%$#!
Jeff Penalty. Nice try, but no cigar, Jeff.
Sid Vicious. I'll stab you with your own HIV-infected needle.
Kathleen Hannah. Sexism goes both ways, wanker.

capsfan17
12-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Dont forget brandon cruz bucky

the glue man
12-08-2005, 08:14 PM
haha the people who said the Jello replacements made me LOL.

Here's my list for who's ass I'd like to kick:

Henry Rollins (So I could be the toughest person on Earth)
Sid Vicious (duh)
GG Allin (again, duh)
Glenn Danzig (He's a douche)
The Jello Replacements (sounds like a band haha)
All the member of the DKs except for Jello.
Jerro Only
The Casualties
Anti Flag
The Exploited
Tim Armstrong (For being in a kickass band then starting Rancid)
And not punk but Eddie Vedder, just for the hell of it.

:)

Iluvpowerchords
12-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Henry Rollins. Great man but beating him up would make me the strongest man in the universe.

No one beats up Henry Rollins.

It's not possible.

Henry Rollins could beat jesus to within an inch of his life and he'd still get into heaven. God would just be all like "Thanks for making my son less of a pussy" :p:

metallicamania
12-08-2005, 08:40 PM
all those bitches in good charollette MAN I WANT TO KICK THERE @$$

WoodysAFaggot
12-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Im pretty sure the topic is what punk you would like to beat up.
Not which MTV emocore pop punk you'd like to beat up. If it was like that I'd be here all day listing names.

Warm-And-Fuzzy
12-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I'd love to beat the shit out of Ian Mackaye.
I hate that man.
:mad:

misfitsdisciple
12-08-2005, 09:12 PM
i've always wanted to give lars fredereksen a good roundhouse to the head.
punching glen danzig in the nose would be nice. i would also like to beat up Lee Ving, just because i could say that i beat up lee ving.

Prince
12-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Dont forget brandon cruz bucky

Brandon Cruz and Dr. Know are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better then the Dead Kennedys

and id like to kick wattie and ian stuart in the face

bloodstained
12-09-2005, 12:31 AM
I'd love to beat the shit out of Ian Mackaye.
I hate that man.
:mad:

:eek:

phobos
12-09-2005, 01:17 AM
No one beats up Henry Rollins.

It's not possible.

Henry Rollins could beat jesus to within an inch of his life and he'd still get into heaven. God would just be all like "Thanks for making my son less of a pussy" :p:
he can just pop a vein from his huge fucking neck and beat you into submission.

Mach_Baron
12-09-2005, 08:31 AM
umm...let's see....
i've already beat up Ian Mackaye (back in '83---it was an incident involving his sister ;) )...and ol' Hank Garfield (also in '83...that one was a serious rumble involving about 15 people!)
but if i had my choice...i think i'd like to kick all of Skrewdriver's butts.
oh yeah, and johnny nemo, just so everyone can hate me. :D

bassmo_part2
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Sorry if this seems a little slow but I'm not really a regular here, what band was Mach Baron in?

johnnynemo
12-09-2005, 01:17 PM
umm...let's see....
i've already beat up Ian Mackaye (back in '83---it was an incident involving his sister ;) )...and ol' Hank Garfield (also in '83...that one was a serious rumble involving about 15 people!)
but if i had my choice...i think i'd like to kick all of Skrewdriver's butts.
oh yeah, and johnny nemo, just so everyone can hate me. :D

Es tu, Baron?
If you try and beat me up, I'll get Lefty after ya.

Kudos on beating up the man who ruined DC.

Just out of curiousity...why did you fight Hank?

one dead punk
12-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Mach's been around the block a couple times it seems. Thanks for beating up Ian. I also bet that Johnny and Mach have met before.

capsfan17
12-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Mach wont tell us what bands hes been in, or the one he is currently in

It sucks

johnnynemo
12-09-2005, 04:43 PM
^^ If Mach would tell me what band he's in, then I'd know if I met him back in the day, or not.

bucky_2300
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
"Back in the day?"

Nemo is old and jaded!

(Old = over 30. Age is relative, remember.)

YAY_FOR_PIE
12-09-2005, 04:50 PM
GG Allen
Sid Vicious
And Tim Armstrong for starting Rancid

johnnynemo
12-09-2005, 04:56 PM
^^ You're just now figuring that out, bucky?

How many times have I posted that I'm in my 30s, but I still look like I'm in my 20s and get carded all the time ?

How many times have I mentioned seeing Regan Youth and Iron Cross when they were still around?

So I've got the best of both worlds.
I got to see real punk rock, but don't look like Keith Richards.
Just think of it this way.......

I know that to a 3 year old baby, 30 seems old, but .....I'm the same age as old as Billie Joe and younger than the all the guys from Rancid.

capsfan17
12-09-2005, 05:00 PM
^Jello is older than my parents... They should be ashamed.

bucky_2300
12-09-2005, 05:00 PM
I knew you were over 30 :p: I just took the opportunity to spring on the usage of "back in the day."

johnnynemo
12-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Why?

Do tell.

misfitsdisciple
12-09-2005, 05:07 PM
i wish i was old =( seeing those bands would make me so happy. but alas, i get stuck with the new crap. i just hope to be able to see some REALLY GOOD punk bands before i die. i mean, doesnt even have to be some really well known, i just want REALLY GOOD BANDS.

johnnynemo
12-09-2005, 05:14 PM
It was the same for me growing up on the East Coast with all the crappy New York and D.C. hardcore and emo.
All I wanted was to see punk rock bands play, but instead , I get a bunch of macho jocks playing metal and screaming at me about their "straight edge".

I got to see a few decent bands in Philly, but for the most part, it was a musical wasteland.

At least now, gangs of skinheads don't try and beat you down for having long hair or a mohawk, like they used to.
And you can see some of the re-united punk bands now.

misfitsdisciple
12-09-2005, 05:16 PM
i guess your right, i would like to live in bay area though, during circle jerks, and like that. because florida is about 98.7652% emo/screamo/metal and 1.2348% punk, or less. I cant get out of florida though, because unless i want to fly, i would just end up in GEORGIA, which is about 100 times worse, because there its about 100% redneck, along with a little bit of rap.

johnnynemo
12-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Atlanta has / had a cool scene, but Florida has always sucked musically.
I can't think of one decent punk band from Florida.

misfitsdisciple
12-09-2005, 05:20 PM
i can only think of one (big) band that has ever come out of florida, and they BLOW!
BACKSTREET BOYS! not punk. there are a few decent semi-local bands that play, one is called Moral Decline, the other is Cynics 77, but other than that, nothing.

one dead punk
12-09-2005, 06:44 PM
^ Against Me! (I think you'd like them).

RockThe40oz
12-09-2005, 07:37 PM
It was the same for me growing up on the East Coast with all the crappy New York and D.C. hardcore and emo.
All I wanted was to see punk rock bands play, but instead , I get a bunch of macho jocks playing metal and screaming at me about their "straight edge".

I got to see a few decent bands in Philly, but for the most part, it was a musical wasteland.

At least now, gangs of skinheads don't try and beat you down for having long hair or a mohawk, like they used to.
And you can see some of the re-united punk bands now.

Thank you, johnnynemo for confirming my theory...

I always thought that even "back in the day" or in "punk's prime" it was all about location and that punk isn't as terrible today as everybody tries to make it out to be.

I've seen quite a decent amount of bands including the exploited, subhumans, dickies, channel 3, and the adicts all in 2005 and I live in an East Coast Virginia suburban wasteland. I just travel around quite a bit. A lot of the older bands are still around and people don't realize it.

There are still a bunch of bands that are up and coming. It's especially a good time for punk if you're into street punk. I know a lot of people don't like it... in fact, a lot of people hate it, but it's what I've been growing up on and I like it. The US is in a huge explosion of street punk and mock UK82 bands. I personally love it.

pistols
12-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Why does everyone want to beat up sid vicious? He had to be one of the maddest fella's on the face of the earth.

Other than that, (even though he's not punk) i'd beat up the singer from good charlotte, because apparently he gets his friends to call him Kid Vicious. What a d*ck.
Then I would beat up simple plan, for saying they're punk to look tough and make a load of cash. (even steve jones hates them, there's a news article on the site somewhere about steve jones giving simple plan and good charlotte some **** for giving punk a bad name)

FatWreckFreak
12-09-2005, 08:40 PM
yes everyone he just mentioned for the exact same reason...seriously i hate good charlotte and simple plan damn them

Mach_Baron
12-09-2005, 09:37 PM
to answer your question, Nemo.....it wasn't that Rollins and myself had a problem with each other, it was more of the fact that the people i was with that night had a problem with the people he was that night. and you know how the early DC scene was: tons of violence from the rich kids (Mackaye and co.---i still can't stand those butt-holes, and i let them know it every time i see them---Ian has since tried to bury the hatchet and has repeatedly asked us to tour/gig with Fugazi--but i just don't like the guy.)

it would seem, indeed, that our paths have probably crossed at some point, Nemo.i figure that you are only a few years younger than me (i'm 41), and since we both know several people in common from those bygone days, it would stand to reason that we've met.

as for my band/bands---i guess it's only a matter of time before someone figures it out.until then i'm keeping my mouth shut. :p:

waterproofpie
12-09-2005, 09:43 PM
ITS LIKE THAT BOARD GAME GUESS WHO.

Except with the internet, and punk bands...and stuff.

misfitsdisciple
12-09-2005, 10:05 PM
^ Against Me! (I think you'd like them).
i didn't know they are from florida, i havent really listened to them but i might check em out.

misfitsdisciple
12-09-2005, 10:07 PM
to answer your question, Nemo.....it wasn't that Rollins and myself had a problem with each other, it was more of the fact that the people i was with that night had a problem with the people he was that night. and you know how the early DC scene was: tons of violence from the rich kids (Mackaye and co.---i still can't stand those butt-holes, and i let them know it every time i see them---Ian has since tried to bury the hatchet and has repeatedly asked us to tour/gig with Fugazi--but i just don't like the guy.)

it would seem, indeed, that our paths have probably crossed at some point, Nemo.i figure that you are only a few years younger than me (i'm 41), and since we both know several people in common from those bygone days, it would stand to reason that we've met.

as for my band/bands---i guess it's only a matter of time before someone figures it out.until then i'm keeping my mouth shut. :p:

dude seriously, who the **** are you? i mean, this whole secret guess who facade is pretty cool, but letting some kids (or adults if you are) know who you are, wouldnt be that bad would it?

Mach_Baron
12-09-2005, 11:59 PM
as i've said before, whenever it gets known who i am i get inundated with PMs with people telling me how much i suck or with people asking me for copies of long out of print records or live tapes or old flyers or such-and-such's email address or whatever. i've found that it's easier to just let it be known that i'm a veteran of the original HC scene and leave it at that.it's not that i'm trying to be cryptic or misleading---i'm just protecting my privacy.
i've had to leave more than one board because of said problems---and i really enjoy this one, so i'd like to hang around for awhile.

bucky_2300
12-10-2005, 12:01 AM

Guess Who was easier.

"Do you have rosy cheeks?"

whyvern
12-10-2005, 12:02 AM
i didn't know they are from florida, i havent really listened to them but i might check em out.

Gainsville has an amazing scene:

Fiya, This Bike is A Pipe Bomb, The Body Electric, O'Haste Annihilation, just about every band on Nation of Kids Records... just to name a few..

The south right now is a pretty good place for punk rock. I just don't understand why people think now is a ****ty time for punk rock. I think there's so many amazing bands out today and they're going more places and doing more stuff and it's less violent than in the 80's. We've got a more connected scene now (I mean RAMBO toured Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia) and just about anyone can tour Europe, Israel, America (North and South) and Japan if they really want to.... all it takes is the dedication.

I'm glad I'm here for Punk Rock now and I'm really exicted for the future.

Warm-And-Fuzzy
12-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Gainsville has an amazing scene:

Fiya, This Bike is A Pipe Bomb, The Body Electric, O'Haste Annihilation, just about every band on Nation of Kids Records... just to name a few..

Gainsville is about a 4-hour drive from Central Florida (Misfits' area), and about a 6-7 hour drive from where I'm at (South Florida). And as a kid who is struggleing to even get gas money to drive to school, I can't really drive down there.

As for Florida bands... I think the only other big(ger) name (South Florida) is Against All Authority. (Which..... is just eww :( ) And for more local bands, we've only got 1 venue left around here for them, and that venue is new, and just getting started. There's no problems there. (Scene Wise. We have a pretty big fan base down here.)
It's just a lack of bands that we can be proud of.

texas78621
12-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Misfits, you can still see X and The Adolescents, and I've read that their gigs are still incredible! Too bad the Black Flag "reunion" was such a drag... it sounds like it wasn't handled very well.

I've never beaten anybody up, though I did slap Ray (roadie for The Clash, star of Rude Boy) once... does that count? :eek:

Actually, Mach's posts are more like Clue! (can we do an animals vegetables minerals kind of thing?) Besides Henry, did you by chance know any of the members of L.A. bands?

And Bucky, your tagline is great. :)

whyvern
12-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Gainsville is about a 4-hour drive from Central Florida (Misfits' area), and about a 6-7 hour drive from where I'm at (South Florida). And as a kid who is struggleing to even get gas money to drive to school, I can't really drive down there.

As for Florida bands... I think the only other big(ger) name (South Florida) is Against All Authority. (Which..... is just eww :( ) And for more local bands, we've only got 1 venue left around here for them, and that venue is new, and just getting started. There's no problems there. (Scene Wise. We have a pretty big fan base down here.)
It's just a lack of bands that we can be proud of.

Start a band then!

Tampa has a pretty good scene from what I've heard.

GoonMcGoon
12-10-2005, 02:43 AM
i would beat up every punk guitarist so i could be the greatest......MARVELOUS SICK SOLOING GUITARIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

ss311
12-10-2005, 03:28 AM
why does noone like ian from minor threat? I wouldn't know since I have no experience but do enlighten me

pinheadslts75
12-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Sid Vicious
Joe Strummer
The Casualties
G.G. Allin
Jerry Only

misfitsdisciple
12-10-2005, 01:27 PM
haha yeah my sister is in gainsville for college right now... but yea, from where i am,

Gainsville is about 4 hours, tampa is 2.5 hours, and miami is long time (never been there) if orlando had good bands, i would go because its only about hour and a half. but anyway, i think more bands should be started out on the "lets have fun, and **** everything" theory, thats they way people make good music.

Warm-And-Fuzzy
12-10-2005, 02:31 PM
why does noone like ian from minor threat? I wouldn't know since I have no experience but do enlighten me

Well, I hate him for:
1. Starting that "sXe" thing.
2. Starting the Rites of Spring thing. (Emo Is the result of Ian Mackaye's sexual fustration).
3. His holy(ier) than thou fans.
4. His vocals from Minor Threat.
:peace:

newyorkdolls138
12-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Sid Vicious for ruining my friend.

BrianApocalypse
12-10-2005, 06:11 PM

I think that Mach Baron is from Bad Brains.

Mach_Baron
12-10-2005, 06:33 PM
nope, Brian---i'm white, and i can't stand weed. :D

bucky_2300
12-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Weed = headache. Urg.

pistols
12-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Sid Vicious for ruining my friend.

How did he ruin your friend?

Prince
12-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Weed = headache. Urg.
not even fool

BrianApocalypse
12-11-2005, 09:04 AM
nope, Brian---i'm white, and i can't stand weed. :D

you're Dez Cadena.

Or Pat Smear.

I'd beat up Johnny Thunders, just because I do not like his face.

You're not Johnny Thunders, right? :(

capsfan17
12-11-2005, 11:14 AM
^ I met pat smear, he was awesome

bucky_2300
12-11-2005, 12:57 PM
not even fool

gives me headaches, anyway, fool.

I like beer though. :p:

newyorkdolls138
12-11-2005, 01:16 PM
How did he ruin your friend?
Gave him the idea that drugs are cool.

johnnynemo
12-12-2005, 10:32 AM

It's like Mach said, and I've said several times before, Ian and that whole Dischord crew were a bunch of lil rich kids who ran around telling punks what to do.
Ian's parents gave them the Dischord house and bought them equipment to start their label.
Most of us punks back then were getting thrown out of our houses for looking / listening to punk.

The whole straight edge thing brought all these lil rich jock kids into the scene who would get together and "wolfpack" the punks who were drunk, or messed up on something.
I went to punk shows to get away from the jocks at my school who wanted to kill me, and here they were in a different uniform, pulling the same bullsh*t.

My biggest beef with him are the lyrics to "Guilty Of Being White".
Many a nazi skinhead took that the wrong way and Ian originally courted skinheads (with the shaved head and boots image he had early on), but soon changed his mind.
Some people might say that it wasn't his fault, as there were tons of skins in Baltimore and D.C. who went to every Minor Threat show, regardless of what Ian sang.

But, my feeling is that if he had to see the violence at his shows, and had to know who was starting it and knew what their beliefs were.
Writing a song like that was just going to be seen by them as legitimizing their racist beliefs.

As to who Mach is.....my vote is that he's John Stabb from Government Issue, but I really have no idea.

Smoothie
12-12-2005, 12:33 PM
All members in Propaghandi.

ss311
12-12-2005, 01:12 PM
johnnynemo you should be a mod on this board. Time and time again you're answers are educated and well backed up. You have punk experience and aren't a twat.

I do however enjoy minor threat's stuff. nemo can I also ask if you were ever in a band that might be known. and mach, if you were in a band it'd be good to know, not to pulverise your pm box, but for the knowledge that we're talking to someone who's been there and got the t shirt. if people do pulverise your pm inbox, then they're very sad. i for one, would not. instead id thank you for your contribution to punk. haha cheers for the knowledge and your tales of the 80s

Smoothie
12-12-2005, 01:18 PM
johnnynemo you should be a mod on this board. Time and time again you're answers are educated and well backed up. You have punk experience and aren't a twat.

He just needs to change his username because morons like me keep thinking his real name is johnnyn :sad:.

ss311
12-12-2005, 01:23 PM
smoothie, yer nuts, but i must confess to the same crime

RockThe40oz
12-12-2005, 01:41 PM
He was already asked to be a mod and declined...

I guess he just doesn't like the Jam or vespas

ss311
12-12-2005, 01:57 PM
at least he was recognised ; )

johnnynemo
12-12-2005, 02:36 PM
I appreciate the kudos, ss311.

I declined being a mod, first and foremeost, because I felt that people who have been here longer, like whyvern, waterproofpie or prince (that would be brutal, since I think he's more jaded than I am) should be mod(s).
Also, because I only post here while I'm at work, someone else would have to cover evenings and weekends .

Lastly, I don't wanna be the one to enforce the rules; I like to bend 'em.
If someone comes on here with racist tendencies, I find it quite cathartic to flame, which is a big no-no, especially for mods.
I also like to flame bands that I hate, and that is frowned upon, as well.

I was in a few bands in the 80s, but we just had a small, local following outside of Philly and never released more than a demo tape.
I ALWAYS wanted to play pure punk rock and that didn't work at that time on the East Coast, because everyone wanted to see, and hear, Minor Threat.

Just ask any of the great punk bands from D.C. that got left behind, like The Slickee Boys and Black Market Baby.

Rock1986
12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
i guess your right, i would like to live in bay area though, during circle jerks, and like that. because florida is about 98.7652% emo/screamo/metal and 1.2348% punk, or less. I cant get out of florida though, because unless i want to fly, i would just end up in GEORGIA, which is about 100 times worse, because there its about 100% redneck, along with a little bit of rap.

I live in Indiana, that about as far from punk as you can get

johnnynemo
12-12-2005, 04:08 PM
Well.............you got Chicago nearby.
There's a few punk bands there and some decent clubs.

Of course, once upon a time, Michigan had the Stooges, MC5 and the Rats and Ohio had the Pagans and The Dead Boys.
Some of those bands still do re-union shows from time to time.

But, the Midwest as a whole is a shining beacon of mediocrity and you'll probably have to create your own "scene"
My suggestion.....write anti-Nascar lyrics.
Someone should do it and who better than someone who lives near Indianapolis?

Rock1986
12-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Well.............you got Chicago nearby.
There's a few punk bands there and some decent clubs.

Of course, once upon a time, Michigan had the Stooges, MC5 and the Rats and Ohio had the Pagans and The Dead Boys.
Some of those bands still do re-union shows from time to time.

But, the Midwest as a whole is a shining beacon of mediocrity and you'll probably have to create your own "scene"
My suggestion.....write anti-Nascar lyrics.
Someone should do it and who better than someone who lives near Indianapolis?

Yeah, I live in the southern most tip, Chicago is about eight hours away.

newmodelno.15
12-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Jerry Only (killed the misfits twice)
Glenn Danzig (hes just gay)
Travis Barker (too good of a drummer)
Tim Armstrong (he doesn't know how to talk)
Blake

johnnynemo
12-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Mach Baron.

I will get Hank Rollins to bench press Mach and then I will beat him, until he tells us who he is.

Just kidding, Mach.
I would never beat up John Stabb.

But if you were Dave Smalley.........

sargasm
12-12-2005, 07:04 PM
I beat people up with hugs.

johnnynemo
12-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Awwwwwww.
Sargasm, you just inspired me to start an emo band.

Actually, I meant a NEMO band.
Our first song will be "Fighting With Hugs Is How Canada Lost The War ".

the glue man
12-12-2005, 07:28 PM
^And giving too many blowjobs is why France gave up.

EDIT: Who ever said Mach was Pat Smear, he can't be, Pat Smear is only half white. Unless Mach is half-white too? :)

Mach will you at least tell us where you're from? Or what city your band was from? :p:

johnnynemo
12-13-2005, 10:36 AM
He's a member of the original DC scene, hung out with Jad Fair from Half Japanese and drummed once for No Trend.....and that's all we've been able to get out of him, barring the beating of Ian and Hank Rollins.

I say he's John Stabb.

telemaster1952
12-13-2005, 10:41 AM
sid vicious

RockThe40oz
12-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Why does everyone want to beat up sid vicious? He had to be one of the maddest fella's on the face of the earth.

Other than that, (even though he's not punk) i'd beat up the singer from good charlotte, because apparently he gets his friends to call him Kid Vicious. What a d*ck.
Then I would beat up simple plan, for saying they're punk to look tough and make a load of cash. (even steve jones hates them, there's a news article on the site somewhere about steve jones giving simple plan and good charlotte some **** for giving punk a bad name)

I read an interview with simple plan in some guitar mag a while back where they even said they weren't punk...

Fight_the_power
12-13-2005, 11:07 AM
billie joe armstrong tre erm an da other guy from green day

ss311
12-13-2005, 01:13 PM
i can see why you resent the man, he doesn't seem to punk to me...

Yahz0r
12-14-2005, 08:39 AM
Any Ramone for their bad music.
Glen Danzig because he think he's so cool, which he's not.

Myself because I want to beat someone up because of their bad music and such.

About Mach. I dont really think he need to tell us who he is. We dont want him to leave the board. So let him have his privacy so ppl wont PM him every second.

Manos15
12-14-2005, 10:40 AM
You wouldn't be able to beat up a Ramone, cause God has put a invincible force field around the ones left alive

PenCapChew
12-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Sheena

Yahz0r
12-15-2005, 07:15 AM
There are no god.

Mr.Shankly
12-15-2005, 08:52 AM
Melvins

oh

and Bouncing Souls for their timeless classic ECFU!

lavazza
12-16-2005, 08:00 AM
Green Day is commerce they suck

whyvern
12-16-2005, 09:42 AM
I think it'd be pretty funny to beat up Kevin Aper while "Beat You Up" is playing the background.

lavazza
12-17-2005, 08:19 AM
You wouldn't be able to beat up a Ramone, cause God has put a invincible force field around the ones left alive

I think Tommy still lives

Mach_Baron
12-17-2005, 09:14 AM
tommy, marky, richie, and CJ are are still alive.

Liamy
12-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Nick Olivieri, cos he likes to beat the ladies.

cheeksar
08-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Bad Religion

nigelthronberry
08-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I'd really like to beat up Anti-Flag. Though I might spare the drummer because his ridiculous face amuses me. Maybe.

ss311
08-11-2006, 01:14 PM
rudimentary peni for the noise on their album with the horse on it

Victim_of_1987
08-11-2006, 02:28 PM
I live in Indiana, that about as far from punk as you can get

Where in Indiana?

JohnnyNapalm
08-11-2006, 05:51 PM
What did Ian Mackaye do to make you want to beat him up?

the glue man
08-11-2006, 08:07 PM
^Didn't you read the other posts?

llanafreak44
08-11-2006, 09:49 PM
i've always wanted to give lars fredereksen a good roundhouse to the head.
punching glen danzig in the nose would be nice. i would also like to beat up Lee Ving, just because i could say that i beat up lee ving.

what the

ypu have a misfits name and avatar

LastCaress88
08-12-2006, 12:13 AM
that doesnt mean anything.I have a misfits name,and i'd like to kick Jerry Only in the face sometimes for bringing back the Misfits,and making them worse each time he does.

Iluvpowerchords
08-12-2006, 12:16 AM
that doesnt mean anything.I have a misfits name,and i'd like to kick Jerry Only in the face sometimes for bringing back the Misfits,and making them worse each time he does.

http://www.mitchclem.com/nothingnice/comics/20030404.gif

LastCaress88
08-12-2006, 12:20 AM
http://www.mitchclem.com/nothingnice/comics/20030404.gif

hahaha

LastCaress88
08-12-2006, 12:21 AM
I love the where eagles dare line at the end

technicolour
08-12-2006, 05:40 PM
I'd beat up all of the sex pistols for giving anarchy a bad name.

Holy Magenta
08-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Tim Armstrong.

How did he get from the pure kickassage of Op Ivy to the total crap he does now?

guitar?
08-12-2006, 06:52 PM
The new singer for the Murder Junkies. That guy is a beast. And if I could beat him up I would be proud.

Spitefull
08-12-2006, 10:59 PM
I don't care about the satisfaction of kicking any ass i'd just like to kill the casualties so i never have to hear from another person how punk warped tour is and never have to hear that noise they spew from their collaboration of guys whos total i.q. is 7 and blood alchohol level doesn't read on police tests because alcohol has actually replaced all of the blood cells in their body.

Surfside
08-12-2006, 11:39 PM
haha yeah my sister is in gainsville for college right now... but yea, from where i am,

Gainsville is about 4 hours, tampa is 2.5 hours, and miami is long time (never been there) if orlando had good bands, i would go because its only about hour and a half. but anyway, i think more bands should be started out on the "lets have fun, and **** everything" theory, thats they way people make good music.

Orlando and Tampa both have ****ty scenes. I live in Orlando and im in Tampa part time. We have a shiity scene. Its all screamo. Less Than Jake is from Gainesville and they used to be good but that was forever ago.

ScummerVacation
08-13-2006, 01:20 AM
I would just like to beat some sense into Jello Biafra. Nevermind physical pain, I just want to beat a clue into his head, so he can get a grasp on the world outside of his inane logical spinnings.

TheAdict310
08-13-2006, 01:26 AM
I would just like to beat some sense into Jello Biafra. Nevermind physical pain, I just want to beat a clue into his head, so he can get a grasp on the world outside of his inane logical spinnings.

I think he's pretty close to insane, but great.

hardrock1315
08-13-2006, 02:31 PM
I think he's pretty close to insane, but great.

Inane is a different work from insane, it means lacking sense or substance.

steven_bedell
08-13-2006, 02:35 PM
i would want to beat up patd. They r so gay and all of that emo stuff

LastCaress88
08-13-2006, 02:56 PM
So would i,but, it's not ****ing emo and its not ****ing punk so dont post it here.

TheAdict310
08-13-2006, 04:11 PM
Inane is a different work from insane, it means lacking sense or substance.

Haha, I didn't even see that. I read it fast and thought you said insane. He's insane too though.

ghostmouse859
08-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I don't think I would beat up GG Allin, b/c I know I wouldn't touch him, id just give him a bath and some clothes to wear.

The Casualties b/c they shop at hot topic and that doesn't give anyone street cred.

That one guy from Circle One who molested kids.

Sex Pistols, Ramones, Anti-Flag, any motherfuker who has a goddam mohawk just because lars fredricksen had one, Keith Morris for leaving Black Flag, and even though I am a fan (guilty pleasure) I would beat up tom gabel and make him do solo basement shows.

bringmthorizon
08-15-2006, 11:52 AM
the two brothers out of good charlotte, athough i really doubt you could call them "punk"...

JohnnyNapalm
08-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Sex Pistols, Ramones, Anti-Flag, any motherfuker who has a goddam mohawk just because lars fredricksen had one.
Um are you retarded?

The Sex Pistols and the Ramones were around WAY before Lars was in the punk scene.

TheAdict310
08-15-2006, 08:37 PM
Um are you retarded?

The Sex Pistols and the Ramones were around WAY before Lars was in the punk scene.

I don't think he meant that The Sex Pistols and Ramones did it, I think that was just included in his hate list.

But why would anyone hate the Ramones?

CowsWithGuns
08-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Johnny Ramone
GG Allin
Ian Mackaye
Kevin Seconds(does he even count?)
Jerry Only
Wattie
Justin Sane
Jorge

TheAdict310
08-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Johnny Ramone
GG Allin
Ian Mackaye
Jerry Only
Wattie
Justin Sane
Jorge

Watch out, he'll throw his poo at you.

waterproofpie
08-15-2006, 09:46 PM
shhh, I heard Cows was into that...wadda silly girl...

I would not beat up any punk I hate. Only challenge them to laser tag. There for I could school them in a non-violent way while having fun. Therefore killing 2 birds with one stone

CowsWithGuns
08-15-2006, 10:07 PM

:sad: You said you wouldn't tell.

whyvern
08-15-2006, 10:09 PM

I would not beat up any punk I hate. Only challenge them to laser tag. There for I could school them in a non-violent way while having fun. Therefore killing 2 birds with one stone

I'd play laser tag with them, challenge them to a go-cart race, make them drink my piss and then hit them in the head with a large rock several times.

That's how I'd beat up whatever punk I'd wanna beat up.

TheAdict310
08-15-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd play laser tag with them, challenge them to a go-cart race, make them drink my piss and then hit them in the head with a large rock several times.

That's how I'd beat up whatever punk I'd wanna beat up.

For some reason that just doesn't sound as innocent as laser tag.

whyvern
08-15-2006, 10:24 PM
For some reason that just doesn't sound as innocent as laser tag.

that's not something you'd do when you take a girl out on date?

TheAdict310
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
No, I usually stick to rufies and a night at my place.

Iluvpowerchords
08-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Pffft.

Everyone knows that Mini-Golf is the perfect date. It's cheap, fun, and it does the conversation for you. :cool:

whyvern
08-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Mini-Golf?

Is that dutch for "Swinger Party"?

Iluvpowerchords
08-16-2006, 12:04 AM
Mini-Golf?

Is that dutch for "Swinger Party"?

:haha

Well, My description applies to both, so why not.

TheAdict310
08-16-2006, 12:41 AM
The best way to end a game of mini-golf is with a nice chloroform rag over the mouth.

rockeroller
08-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Tim Armstrong (For being in a kickass band then starting Rancid)

:)

i'd have to concur with that statement.

sargasm
08-16-2006, 01:56 AM
I'd beat up TiMaRmStRoNg101

And by beat up, of course I mean sex.

Skrunnch
08-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Gabel without a doubt.

JB_Rock_Man
08-16-2006, 02:01 AM
:liplick: Im pretty sure the topic is what punk you would like to beat up.
Not which MTV emocore pop punk you'd like to beat up. If it was like that I'd be here all day listing names.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :peace: :devil: :no:

JB_Rock_Man
08-16-2006, 02:05 AM
:no: Gabel without a doubt.

Gabel Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :( :D ;) :p: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused

Skrunnch
08-16-2006, 02:05 AM
He used to rock.

Good Riddance
08-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Green Day, not that I hate them im actually ok with their new stuff, but their old stuff was much better.....

Oh and go ahead report me on account of mentioning greenday.....
I dont care.

nofxfan7
08-16-2006, 05:04 PM
fat mike.

that should be a no brainer.

what? FAt Mike is my favorite bassist! ARRG! you anger me! are you another straight edge kid who got offended by him saying that SXE should **** off? why? why would you say fat mike!

I'd beat up Billy Joe Armstrong because Greenday is just one of those bands who is only doing it for the money.You may call it "following the audience", but I call it following the trends.

nofxfan7
08-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Johnny Ramone
GG Allin
Ian Mackaye
Jerry Only
Wattie
Justin Sane
Jorge

Ian Mackaye? what's wrong with you!? Ian Mackaye basily started Harcore with Minor Threat and the Teen Idols!

nofxfan7
08-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Johnny Ramone
GG Allin
Ian Mackaye
Jerry Only
Wattie
Justin Sane
Jorge

Ian Mackaye? what's wrong with you!? Ian Mackaye basily started Harcore with Minor Threat and the Teen Idols! And Jerry Only is cool too. Same with Justin Sane!arrg.

CowsWithGuns
08-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Ian Makcaye is responsible for bringing the violent jock mentality into hardcore shows. Also he eats kittens.

Jerry Only makes for a ****ty front man and his pretentiousness pisses me off.

Justin Sane is an inarticulate know-it-all who can't sing and seems to believe that he's 1) the only voice of true in the world 2) some sort of messiah for stating the obvious with a bunch of curses thrown in.

Anghellic
08-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Fat Mike for being a total douchebag.

waterproofpie
08-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Wow, speak of smack talk.

This thread is so angry. I think you should all invest in therapy balls.

CowsWithGuns
08-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Can they be Kevin Seconds'? Giving those a good, long, HARD squeeze would be very soothing, I imagine.

EDIT: Oh wait, have they dropped yet? Listening to New Wind makes it kind of hard to tell.

That being said I do enjoy Minor Threat, The Ramones, The Misfits and early 7 Seconds.

JohnnyNapalm
08-16-2006, 08:54 PM
I'd beat up Billy Joel because hes a trendy poser.
:haha :haha :haha

Iluvpowerchords
08-16-2006, 09:01 PM
I'd beat up Billy Joel because hes a trendy poser.

You leave the Piano Man out of this! :peace:

JohnnyNapalm
08-16-2006, 09:11 PM
I'm so sigging that

G.I.R.L
08-16-2006, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't mind smashing Nancy Spungen's face in. I know she wasn't a musician but my God how I hate her. And even though I'm a Towers of London fan, I'd like to break The Rev's nose. He angers me.

live2fight
08-16-2006, 09:36 PM
jonny rotten, and his hipocracy can die (nothing against the sex pistols really)
after seeing a pic with him wearing a swastica chain necklice thing...agh...
i hate nazi's

live2fight
08-16-2006, 09:42 PM
:haha I'd really like to beat up Anti-Flag. Though I might spare the drummer because his ridiculous face amuses me. Maybe.
:haha :haha :haha

pinheadslts75
08-16-2006, 09:42 PM
You honestly think that was sincere? The Sex Pistols did plenty of things for shock value alone. They were one of the original shock-rock bands.

Also, Justin Sane should change his name to Justin Ept.

live2fight
08-16-2006, 09:57 PM
i figured, but i don't care, i'd burn off a finger before promoting that **** (for any reason)

nofxfan7
08-17-2006, 03:47 PM
crap I spelled Billie Joe Armstrong wrong. my bad
I can't help but laugh at myself

TheAdict310
08-17-2006, 04:49 PM
crap I spelled Billie Joe Armstrong wrong. my bad
I can't help but laugh at myself

You should really laugh at yourself for liking NOFX.

BrodyDanger
08-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Why would he do that? NoFx is one of the few bands that are addressing serious issues today. That's what punk bands USED to do.

There are a ton of posuer bands out there. NoFx is not one of them. Not to mention the fact that instrumentally, they are one of the tightest sounding bands nowadays.

Stevethegreat
08-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Why would he do that? NoFx is one of the few bands that are addressing serious issues today. That's what punk bands USED to do.

You're right 'Idiot Son of an Asshole' totally opened up my eyes to the problems of the world today.

CowsWithGuns
08-17-2006, 07:19 PM

There are a ton of posuer bands out there. NoFx is not one of them. Not to mention the fact that instrumentally, they are one of the tightest sounding bands nowadays.

You've never actually been to a show or looked somehwere other than the tv for punk music have you?

EDIT: I'd also like to beat up every single member of Clit 45. All at once. That'd be good for a laugh. Scrawny little pussys.

hardrock1315
08-17-2006, 07:46 PM
EDIT: I'd also like to beat up every single member of Clit 45. All at once. That'd be good for a laugh. Scrawny little pussys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMpWPnCd0ro

CowsWithGuns
08-17-2006, 07:58 PM
HAHAHA! I love that video! "Go back to Hot Topic ya bitch!", always gets me. I love how they pick a fight, one of them gets punched ONCE and they start whining about the Star Wars guy beating up someone half his age.

TheAdict310
08-17-2006, 08:46 PM

There are tons of bands singing about problems. It's not something only NOFX does. NOFX just sings to the 12 year olds who want to be rebels and claim they hate the president, even though they have no idea what they're talking about. You really need to watch something besides MTV.

Edit: ^^^ That movie's funny, but the hitting wasn't needed. They were just talking ****, not hitting anyone.

nofxfan7
08-17-2006, 09:23 PM

Well I guess I'll have to start laughing at myself because NOFX is my favorite band.

sargasm
08-17-2006, 09:28 PM

1. Listen to The Martyr Index
2. Go home

CowsWithGuns
08-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Edit: ^^^ That movie's funny, but the hitting wasn't needed. They were just talking ****, not hitting anyone.

Actually according to everyone I've seen who commented on who threw the first punch ,including Clit 45 supporters and I think the band itself, it was that guy with the band. It looks like that in the video too. Some of the guys who were for Clit 45 even said so as if it were a triumph.

I'm not shocked, Clit 45 has somewhat of a reputation of starting fights and getting the **** kicked out of them.

TheAdict310
08-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Actually according to everyone I've seen who commented on who threw the first punch ,including Clit 45 supporters and I think the band itself, it was that guy with the band. It looks like that in the video too. Some of the guys who were for Clit 45 even said so as if it were a triumph.

I'm not shocked, Clit 45 has somewhat of a reputation of starting fights and getting the **** kicked out of them.

Oh, well in that case it was deserved. I've heard of Clit 45 but never heard them. I had no idea that's who the kids were until I Wikipediaed (not a real word) them.

pinheadslts75
08-17-2006, 10:22 PM
I'd like to say that I've got a heavier build than any of those guys. And that I've never seen tighter pants on anyone, let alone a guy.

TheAdict310
08-18-2006, 12:57 AM
I'd like to say that I've got a heavier build than any of those guys. And that I've never seen tighter pants on anyone, let alone a guy.

I'm pretty sure that a 12 year old girl would have a heavier build than those guys.

BrodyDanger
08-18-2006, 06:04 PM
You've never actually been to a show or looked somehwere other than the tv for punk music have you?

No. I haven't. Should I? Or maybe, just maybe, NOFX is popular because they are good. I know. That's an outrageous thought, but I like to consider my self a radical idealist.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't even notice the show comment. I've been to hundreds of shows.

Now, I understand that I am dealing with a bunch of punk elitists, so I should tread lightly and only try to name bands that none of you have ever heard of in an attempt to "impress you with my punk rock knowledge", but I'll refrain from doing so because I wouldn't want to recommed any bands that aren't "punk" or "hardcore" enough for you tough, little gutter rats.

Personally, I don't listen to NOFX all that much. All I did was say that NOFX is one of the FEW, not ONLY, punk bands that address serious issues and I get flamed. If you would like to discuss music, especially punk, then let's talk. If not, get bent. I don't have time to take shots at anyone. A lot of bands that gain popularity piss integrity right out the window. You should give NOFX credit for NOT doing that. But I know how it goes. If they're popular, they're not cool. Here's a little hint, some bands are relatively unknown because they suck balls.

Just so you guys know, I'm not some little kid. I have a little kid. I grew up going to punk shows in Berkeley and SF. Best time of my life. About 80% of the music I listen to is punk and has been for over 20 years. So don't take me for some posuer, 'cause I'm the furthest thing from it. I have just outgrown the hating a band becase they are successful thing. That's all. Take it easy.

BrodyDanger
08-18-2006, 06:07 PM
There are tons of bands singing about problems. It's not something only NOFX does. NOFX just sings to the 12 year olds who want to be rebels and claim they hate the president, even though they have no idea what they're talking about. You really need to watch something besides MTV.

I hate MTV. What's up with the assumptions in this place?

BrodyDanger
08-18-2006, 06:10 PM
1. Listen to The Martyr Index
2. Go home
1. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check them out.
2. I guess it is time to go home. I have this thing called a job. Have a good one!

I_Pwn
08-18-2006, 06:18 PM
G.G. Allin

BrodyDanger
08-18-2006, 06:49 PM
G.G. Allin
I'm with you on that one. Have you ever seen that documentary (Hated?) where he takes a s*** on stage, gets on his hands ang knees, an just takes a bite? I was about to vomit. Best part is when the place clears out, 'cause there's a guy on stage eating his own s***, there is just one dude standing there drinking a beer. Classic.

He also beats up a chick. What a tough guy.

I_Pwn
08-18-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm with you on that one. Have you ever seen that documentary (Hated?) where he takes a s*** on stage, gets on his hands ang knees, an just takes a bite? I was about to vomit. Best part is when the place clears out, 'cause there's a guy on stage eating his own s***, there is just one dude standing there drinking a beer. Classic.

No, havn't seen that, but in the the first post on the 2nd page of the G.G. Allin thread theres a link to a youtube video of him on jerry springer. He talks about raping girls to teach them a lesson. It's awful.

guitar?
08-18-2006, 07:17 PM

That wasn't a chick, it was a dude. He sat on a girls head. You have to see his show at the DMZ. Type GG Allin and Dmz at youtube. No poop, but it's a crazy ass brawl. And GG gets destroyed by like 20 people at one time. The whole aducience just jump him.

I am pretty sure that would make alot of people on here happy to see that.

No, havn't seen that, but in the the first post on the 2nd page of the G.G. Allin thread theres a link to a youtube video of him on jerry springer. He talks about raping girls to teach them a lesson. It's awful.

Yeah. He took the "If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger "to far.

TheAdict310
08-18-2006, 09:38 PM
No. I haven't. Should I? Or maybe, just maybe, NOFX is popular because they are good. I know. That's an outrageous thought, but I like to consider my self a radical idealist.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't even notice the show comment. I've been to hundreds of shows.

Now, I understand that I am dealing with a bunch of punk elitists, so I should tread lightly and only try to name bands that none of you have ever heard of in an attempt to "impress you with my punk rock knowledge", but I'll refrain from doing so because I wouldn't want to recommed any bands that aren't "punk" or "hardcore" enough for you tough, little gutter rats.

Personally, I don't listen to NOFX all that much. All I did was say that NOFX is one of the FEW, not ONLY, punk bands that address serious issues and I get flamed. If you would like to discuss music, especially punk, then let's talk. If not, get bent. I don't have time to take shots at anyone. A lot of bands that gain popularity piss integrity right out the window. You should give NOFX credit for NOT doing that. But I know how it goes. If they're popular, they're not cool. Here's a little hint, some bands are relatively unknown because they suck balls.

Just so you guys know, I'm not some little kid. I have a little kid. I grew up going to punk shows in Berkeley and SF. Best time of my life. About 80% of the music I listen to is punk and has been for over 20 years. So don't take me for some posuer, 'cause I'm the furthest thing from it. I have just outgrown the hating a band becase they are successful thing. That's all. Take it easy.

I don't care if they're popular, but the guy has a ****ty whiney voice. I can't stand that. They sound just like all the other MTV pop-punk bands. And there aren't only a few punk bands addressing real issues, there are a lot.

CowsWithGuns
08-19-2006, 02:18 AM

Are all of your hissy fits this funny or did we just get lucky this time?