lookin for singer is hard!

PDA

View Full Version : lookin for singer is hard!

Xiad
12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
well, turns out that i made a band a while back, still lookin for peeple 2 b part, still have places open for singer(preferrably male) and bassist, but its so ****in hard if u go 2 a skool filled wiv chavs. i was lucky ennuf 2 find sum peeple, but u dnt get many guys dat sing sadly, and, well, used 2 have a bassist, but our rhythm guitar left so bassist became rhythm...godam confusin...oops, 4got about tha point of this thread:

looking for a singer or bass player, if u live in London then...great

ne tips for new bands please feel free to tell me how to organise summink good :D

PotassiumApples
12-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Just curious...why not a female?
They are easy to find. ;)

EZLN libertad
12-09-2005, 05:01 PM
just curious: why dont you sing?

deusexbass2150
12-09-2005, 05:02 PM
im a bassist and i live in london but we've also had trouble in making a band as we cant find a drummer or a decent singer and they are very hard to find, well for me anyway.
Also when you organise your band it would be preferable if they were your friends or something but when you do make a band they need to actualy be able to come to band practices so they need to live reltively near you etc.
just keep looking your bound to find someone eventualy or post in the musicians ads forum

priest.fan.
12-09-2005, 06:00 PM
well, turns out that i made a band a while back, still lookin for peeple 2 b part, still have places open for singer(preferrably male) and bassist, but its so ****in hard if u go 2 a skool filled wiv chavs. i was lucky ennuf 2 find sum peeple, but u dnt get many guys dat sing sadly, and, well, used 2 have a bassist, but our rhythm guitar left so bassist became rhythm...godam confusin...oops, 4got about tha point of this thread:

looking for a singer or bass player, if u live in London then...great

ne tips for new bands please feel free to tell me how to organise summink good :D

that is seriously the most horrifying spelling I've ever seen on UG

and musician ads

cactus
12-16-2005, 04:59 AM
Dude if I were you I would choose someone very charismatic as a vocalist. My vocalist isn't always perfect but he's good with the crowd.

Diamond Dave
12-16-2005, 06:09 AM
just curious why do you type like a retard

cactus
12-16-2005, 11:02 AM
who? me?

Xiad
12-16-2005, 11:26 AM
because im not trying to type correctly, just fast if u care so much about the way i type...

Xiad
12-16-2005, 11:29 AM
oh, and i dont sing coz im not all that good at it, mind i have tried, and i didnt like it, maybe it would be easier if i found a singer

Xiad
12-16-2005, 11:31 AM
aha, musicians adds forum XD. me try that now.

GreenDayChris
12-21-2005, 02:39 PM
it's called the EDIT button mate.