Transformers: The Movie Theme

PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: The Movie Theme

noodles_wazaman
01-08-2006, 10:31 PM
I was wondering who it is who plays on the opening theme to this film.

there is some awesome riffs and solos going on in this tune and for a change they actually sound appropriate.

BlackLotusFox
01-08-2006, 11:19 PM
I think it's White Lion playing that song, not sure though, check the credits on the movie or better yet find the soundtrack online and check.

wil
01-11-2006, 06:32 AM
I read somewhere--it may be on the IMDB's trivia--that the group who did the theme were never credited, or miscredited, or had to change their name or something weird like that...
Awesome movie though, i prefer 'You Got the Touch' that plays when Prime dies and when Hotrod unlocks the matrix---its great 80s cheese...I think Powertabs has some tabs for the sort of incidental music--unicron's theme etc- but ive ever seen a tab for the main theme...

Vortigon
01-19-2007, 05:54 PM
The band that Does the Transformers theme is not actually White lion. Its Lion (close to white lion) and the last comment is true, Lions real band name is actually Kick Axe, it was changed because the name sound to harsh to be put onto a movie that at the time was directed to younger kids. Sorry for replying over a year later didn't see any replys to give credit to the band that rightfully earns it.

Spinal Tap
01-19-2007, 10:53 PM
I read somewhere--it may be on the IMDB's trivia--that the group who did the theme were never credited, or miscredited, or had to change their name or something weird like that...
Awesome movie though, i prefer 'You Got the Touch' that plays when Prime dies and when Hotrod unlocks the matrix---its great 80s cheese...I think Powertabs has some tabs for the sort of incidental music--unicron's theme etc- but ive ever seen a tab for the main theme...

Dude, Van Halen rocked that movie with that song.