brand_new_stg
01-09-2006, 10:27 PM
e----------------
B----------------
G----------------
D---2-2--5-4-2 2x
A--2-2-3-------
E-0-------------

Keep this slow[roughly 2 measures at 4/4], krank up the bass on your amp, and play it without distortion!

hthedinga
01-10-2006, 12:11 AM
How would you recommend playing these 9 notes in 4/4 time?

ibanez4life SZ!
01-10-2006, 12:13 AM
That's what I was going to say....I think that was just an estimation that he gave....

hthedinga
01-10-2006, 12:22 AM
If you're going to post something so simple, you might as well post a rhythm to go along with it; but either way it's not worth posting.

brand_new_stg
01-10-2006, 10:52 AM
First off, aparently you guys are just reatarted ****s. I mean there are notes other than quarter notes. I dont know like 7 quarters and then mabey 2 eights.
Holy **** music can do that! Like ibanez4life said, its and estimation. And you know the title says it all. Simple + Dark...... Yeah thats right its says SIMPLE. Can you read hthedinga?
Second, I would have recorded it but the recording software that comes with windows sucks balls. I refuse to use that. I do have cool edit pro 2.0 I do like to use that, however I moved, the cd is somewhere in a bunch of boxes.

Egrodyne
01-10-2006, 12:53 PM
First off, aparently you guys are just reatarted ****s. I mean there are notes other than quarter notes. I dont know like 7 quarters and then mabey 2 eights.
Holy **** music can do that! Like ibanez4life said, its and estimation. And you know the title says it all. Simple + Dark...... Yeah thats right its says SIMPLE. Can you read hthedinga?
Second, I would have recorded it but the recording software that comes with windows sucks balls. I refuse to use that. I do have cool edit pro 2.0 I do like to use that, however I moved, the cd is somewhere in a bunch of boxes.

Aw, you cant record it? Crying shame that :D

hthedinga
01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
I can think of many combinations of 9 notes that would fit in 2 measures of 4/4 time, but didn't know which one you had chosen.

brand_new_stg
01-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Egrodyne **** you

Evian
01-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Quit being so defensive. They do have a point that you posted no rhythms and you said it was in 4/4 which left alot of possibilities. Simply put. It sucks. Theres really nothing there and without some notation we won't know how it really sounds. Doesn't Sound All that dark to me.

Garb
01-10-2006, 05:35 PM
I uhh, happen to like it, maybe add vibrato on the ending 2?. But yeah, you shouldn't be so defensive, if I was that defensive every time my stuff got bashed I'd be banned a lot...

WlCmToTheJungle
01-10-2006, 06:07 PM
brand_new_stg, can i say something

I ALREADY HATE YOU, YOU DEFENSIVE JACKASS

im sorry i had to do it, but YOU are a freakin retard

oh and i dont like ur riff

stop trying to tell people to F*** off do u want critiques or not!?