Thinking Of You

PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Of You

FearOfTheDark1
01-15-2006, 01:13 AM
This is a song i made while i was hanging out with some friends.
Any Crits will be appreciated and i will crit you back.

Standard Tuning

e ------------------0----------------------------------0---------------------------------------------------

b -------------3-------3--------------------------3-------3----------------------------------------------

g ----------0--------------0------------------2--------------2-------------------------------------------

d -------4--------------------4------------4--------------------4----------------------------------------

A ----2---------------------------------5------------------------------------------------------------------

E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e ------------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b -------------3-------3-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g ----------2--------------0------------------2----------2-----------------------------------------------

d -------4--------------------4------------4----------4-----------4--------------------------------------

A ----0---------------------------------5----------0----------5------------------------------------------

E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start Over After Last 5 4

Thats the intro hope you like it. By the way its played clean with chorus if you have it if not regular clean will do

saddam
01-15-2006, 04:10 AM
that'll work nice for an intro, i liked it, keep it up!!

aprescott_27
01-15-2006, 08:24 PM
yeah that's nice, i like the chords, i would say keep the arpeggios for the verses (maybe add in a different chord) and then go into a strumming pattern for the refrain.

if you want to crit mine, you may need to look around.