the world how we think we know it

PDA

View Full Version : the world how we think we know it

beatalls
01-15-2006, 06:08 AM
(ver 1)
e ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b --------8--------------7--------------5-----------------8---------------------------------------------
g -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d -----9-----9-------7------7-------5-----5---------9-------9-----------------------------------
a --7-----------7/5------------5/3------------3\7----------------7----------------------------------
E ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and repeat this three times

chorus
e--0--0--x--x--x--x--0--0--0-----------------------------------------------------------------
b--8--8--x--7--7--x--5--5--5------------------------------------------------------------
g--0--0--x--7--7--x--4--4--4------------------------------------------------------------
d--9--9--x--5--5--x--5--5--5------------------------------------------------------------
a--7--7--x--5--5--x--3--3--3--------------------------------------------------------
E--0--0--x--0--0--x--0--0--0----------------------------------------------------------------

play six times then back to ver 1

if you can figure this out then email me!

fermunda_tl@hotmail.com

if you figure this out and wanna know more

Craigo
01-15-2006, 07:06 AM
The / is a slide. Hit the note then keep fretting, and slide down to the note of the other side. The X's, you should but your hand over the strings lightly and then strum to make a slightly muteds sound.

FearOfTheDark1
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
It almost looks like something i play except for the chorus. My version is more simplified created out of regular power chords broken apart. Not Bad Keep Practicing