{TAB} First Solo

PDA

View Full Version : {TAB} First Solo

Stacked Actors
01-17-2006, 10:38 PM
It's a short one, basically more like a bridge then a solo

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------12b---12~~--------|
|-------hold-bend------------------------------------7----------------7~~-9b--11-------------------|
|-----------2b------4p2----------------------2-4/9b---------------7-9------------------------------|
|-------2-4-------------4-2br-4-2b-4-----2-4-------------9-7----9----------------------------------|
|---2/4------------------------------2-4-----------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Deluxe
01-17-2006, 11:16 PM
Maybe it's because I'm playing my electric guitar unplugged...or because I have Satch Boogie playing over my comp speakers, or because I don't really know if it's played clean or distorted or whatever, but...everything after you slide from 4 to the 9 sounded way off from the beginning to the solo.

Also, how much of a bend is there supposed to be? Like a half note?full?quarter?

Anyways, keep the playing and keep practicing solos, there is a shortage of good solos in today's music.

rhcp_fan2210
01-20-2006, 03:38 AM
yea change the slide other wise its allright i personally just impro my solos but stay to guid lines