[TAB] Acoustic Appregio

PDA

View Full Version : [TAB] Acoustic Appregio

*'-'*
01-23-2006, 02:00 AM
I know even before i put this thread up that i will get told countless times its to simple, and that i should incorporate for techniques into it, but its the simplcity of this riff that i think makes it good.

It is written on a classical guitar, but sounds almost as good on a steel string acoustic. The timing is quiet simple to work out by looking at the spacing.

E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------1-0-1------------------------------------1-0-1----------------------|
G|-------2--2-----------------------0-------------2--2-----------------------0-----|
D|----2--------------------2-----2-----2-------2--------------------2-----2--------|
A|-0--------------------------2--------2----0--------------------------2-----------|
E|----------------------0----------------------------------------0-----------------|

^
upstroke

I will elaborate more on this later, but i'll probably just use this in the same vein as the intro to Battery by Metallica, but then again i might make more of a Nothing Else Matters song out of it. If you could tell me what you think it would be best for that would be much appreciated. And any critique welcome.

hthedinga
01-23-2006, 02:25 AM
I say you don't make it a metallica-like song at all and just try to use your imagination to the point of not knowing where what you've come up with came from.