Verb Kicker! (Guitar Pro 4 & MIDI)

PDA

View Full Version : Verb Kicker! (Guitar Pro 4 & MIDI)

OrgyJorgy
01-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Me and a few friends got bored during German class so we decided to write a song about verb kickers (no lyrics yet). My friend came up with the main riff/progression and I just built the rest of the song around it.

hthedinga
01-26-2006, 08:21 PM
verb kickers?

as for the song, it was pretty boring and generic. the solo was fast, but it didn't have much substance and didn't have good flow. i'd recommend having more contrast so the whole song, with the exception of the solo section, doesn't sound the same. you could have instruments rest, put in a lead or two, add instruments, an interlude. there are many things you can do.

PsychoFreak
01-27-2006, 05:52 AM
It was more or less the same all the way through. The solo didn't seem to flow to well either.

zephyrclaw
01-27-2006, 07:23 AM
It's pretty good, in my opinion. I found it really catchy, even though it was quite repetitive. Add some vocals and it could really shine.

OrgyJorgy
01-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah I know it is repetitive, but then again, if you take a song and remove the lyrics, most of the time the guitar will be repetitive. I'll update it sometime in the near future with lyrics.

Spark1284
01-28-2006, 01:45 AM
**** verb kickers, and **** this song... its unexciting, repetitve and incredibly mediocre. sorry