4 songs for the price of one! (METAL, GP5, MIDI)

PDA

View Full Version : 4 songs for the price of one! (METAL, GP5, MIDI)

leo_p8
02-09-2006, 10:22 AM
It's been almost a year since I've really been active in this place. Wow... anyway, I thought I'd post these four songs up for your listening and (please) reviewing. These are the songs we will be playing with my band durring this years carnaval in a (comparably) small metal fest in Brazil (Rio de Janairo (sp?)). Any questions, comments or snide remarks are welcome. I'll be lurking the site and reviewing whatever I see as well.

Oh, the titles and lyrics are in German... that's because the band and I will be traveling to Germany in July and thought it would be smart to start composing in our future homes toungue... we'll see how the brazilians like it!

scott24
02-09-2006, 04:29 PM
That is pretty nice, i especially like the first bit of Auferstanden. How do you record it in .midi?

Bill43
02-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Please cleck and read: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=46

Especially this part:
You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!