The Motley Crue Thread

PDA

View Full Version : The Motley Crue Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

slash_is_gr8st
02-17-2006, 06:28 PM
This is a thread strictly for Motley Crue. Anything involving Motley can be posted (stories, pictures,etc.) but anything unrelated will be reported. I don't know if this is official or whatever, but try and keep this the only Crue thread. :devil:

Witch-king
02-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Motley Crue ROCK. :headbang: :headbang:

Favourite songs:

wild slide
girls girls girls
toast of the town
too fast for love
dr feelgood
kickstart my heart
bad boy boogie ( SUCH a cheesy name, but a great track)
all in the name of...
louder than hell

What a great band. I hate Vince, but the others are cool.

By the way, it should be the law that everyone has to read the dirt. What a book.

slash_is_gr8st
02-17-2006, 06:40 PM
By the way, it should be the law that everyone has to read the dirt. What a book.

:cheers:

bjovi400
02-17-2006, 06:54 PM
If I Die Tomorrow

thetearsibleed
02-17-2006, 07:10 PM
take me to the top

Witch-king
02-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Anyone know any good live Crue DVD's to get?

Dirtydeeds468
02-17-2006, 08:09 PM
Pamela Anderson Sex tapes are related to Motley Crue, aren't they...?

;)

Witch-king
02-17-2006, 08:48 PM

;)

:p:

Tommeys knob is just scary though.

slash_is_gr8st
02-17-2006, 10:47 PM

;)

yes :sexsmile: hehehe

slash_is_gr8st
02-17-2006, 10:49 PM

Get Carnival Of Sins..... I got it and it fu(kin rocks your ass off

apocalypse13
02-17-2006, 11:05 PM

;)
;)

Dirtydeeds468
02-17-2006, 11:43 PM

Tommeys knob is just scary though.

:haha

9DDevil9
02-18-2006, 06:59 PM
aperently tommy lee also made a consert video in which manny girls reamoved thier shirts...........................

slashVR
02-19-2006, 10:57 AM
Anybody know what model strat Mick uses on the COS tour now? The white one he uses, I'd like to find out the model.

Dirtydeeds468
02-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Get Carnival Of Sins..... I got it and it fu(kin rocks your ass off

Crue came to Portland (Maine) just last year.

'Twas a most kickass evening.

Witch-king
02-19-2006, 07:20 PM

Crue came to Portland (Maine) just last year.

'Twas a most kickass evening.

I'm so jealous.

Does anyone know when their next tour is starting (if they're having one). They better come to Ireland.

slash_is_gr8st
02-20-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm so jealous.

Does anyone know when their next tour is starting (if they're having one). They better come to Ireland.

they're still finishing the Carnival Of Sins Tour, I've seen it once, and guess what... they're coming back!!! so ill be seeing them again, this time front row

Witch-king
02-20-2006, 02:04 PM
they're still finishing the Carnival Of Sins Tour, I've seen it once, and guess what... they're coming back!!! so ill be seeing them again, this time front row

Excellent! Maybe this time they'll stop by here. If not I may have to travell...

JkHalen
02-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Awsome band. I recently bought their red white and crue cd and it's extremely good. Pretty hooked on to "Live wire" :)

wilty00
02-20-2006, 06:49 PM
Ooooooooooh my god. I originally had floor row 18 for the Third here in Winnipeg...

JUST WON A BIDDING WAR ON EBAY AND UPGRADED MY TICKETS TO ROW 6 ON THE FLOOR!!!!

Also, I submitted a review for Carnival of Sins.. go check it out and leave comments :cheers:

*motleymace*
02-20-2006, 07:24 PM
my friend described the carnival of sins tour with one great sentence "titties everywhere man!!!!!!".....yes i agree with him anyone else agree???

wilty00
02-20-2006, 10:42 PM
my friend described the carnival of sins tour with one great sentence "titties everywhere man!!!!!!".....yes i agree with him anyone else agree???
I'll let ya know. Sixth row on the floor you're bound to be surrounded by 'em :headbang:

apocalypse13
02-20-2006, 10:57 PM

Wilty. Is. A. Pimp.

Dirtydeeds468
02-21-2006, 12:15 AM

Yeah, that's a pretty good way to sum it up.

But I hear there was music, too. :p:

slash_is_gr8st
02-21-2006, 05:06 PM

completely true, at the first concert i went to of the crue (Carni.) i saw sooooo many tits. also, we were like 18 row or something, and some old people, and i mean old like 50-60yrs. were smokin pot in front of us. it was hilarious :smoke:

wilty00
02-21-2006, 07:56 PM
completely true, at the first concert i went to of the crue (Carni.) i saw sooooo many tits. also, we were like 18 row or something, and some old people, and i mean old like 50-60yrs. were smokin pot in front of us. it was hilarious :smoke:
I always end up sitting behind a bunch of pot smoking aboriginals every concert I go to.

apocalypse13
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM
damn, wilty must not've noticed my post...

:sad:

Witch-king
02-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Looks like I got my wish :)

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/

Guns N' Roses + Motley Crue + Metallica
in one weekend.

*explodes with excitment*

slash_is_gr8st
02-22-2006, 08:25 PM
damn you're lucky Witch-king

John Kimble
02-22-2006, 09:04 PM
Mick Mars is a terrible guitarist, and motley crue are cheesy as hell. Discuss.

wilty00
02-22-2006, 10:07 PM

.... Dream Theatre sucks :)
damn, wilty must not've noticed my post...

What were you expecting me to do? :haha

apocalypse13
02-22-2006, 10:09 PM
I don't know, a cookie??

slash_is_gr8st
02-22-2006, 11:10 PM

look where he has gotten. you're in a "god damn minivan" :bonk:

ToysInTheAttic1
02-23-2006, 06:45 PM
Is the song Bad Boy Boogie the same as the ACDC one?

*Flying_Blind*2
02-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Is the song Bad Boy Boogie the same as the ACDC one?

I doubt it, ACDC has a song called Live Wire as well, but as the case ACDC's version is much much worse.

Witch-king
02-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Looks like I got my wish :)

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/

Guns N' Roses + Motley Crue + Metallica
in one weekend.

*explodes with excitment*

I just found out Crue aren't playing, it was just a rumor :(

:grrr:

slash_is_gr8st
02-24-2006, 11:49 PM

damn, you can't catch a break

knerken
02-25-2006, 05:35 AM
I doubt it, ACDC has a song called Live Wire as well, but as the case ACDC's version is much much worse.

:bash: The AC/DC version rocks! And none of them is the same song...

When I went to a Motley concert on the Sweden Rock festival last year, I couldn't stand it! I really LOVE Mötley, but Vince couldn't sing at all!
...I walked after two songs...

slash_is_gr8st
03-01-2006, 11:02 PM
has anybody read the Crue book (The Dirt)?

LedZeppelin
03-01-2006, 11:53 PM
.... Dream Theatre sucks :)

... :eek:

Blasphemy.

Fruscfunkte
03-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Going to go see Motley Crue on the 9th of April. Can't freaking wait, it should be a greaattt concert!

wilty00
03-03-2006, 08:24 PM
... :eek:

Blasphemy.
I was joking :) I love Dream Theatre

has anybody read the Crue book (The Dirt)?
8 Times.. on the ninth.

Just a notice,

Exactly one month from now I'll be six rows from my heroes having the time of my life for the third time :D

CustomCustom
03-03-2006, 09:04 PM
:devil:

Jim_Dunlop User
03-05-2006, 08:39 PM
The Dirt i want to get it but my friend is a huge crue fan and pratically knows everything about them good ****ing band that kicks major ass

Funky P
03-06-2006, 08:55 PM
I'm going to see crue next week and have a question to anybody that has been to thier concerts recently?

How is Mick Mars doing? is still alive? Is the band in an overall active condition?

The last time they were here, Neil injured himself and they cancelled the show, but they did give refunds and will honor the old tickets.

JkHalen
03-06-2006, 09:07 PM

dude...still... :eek: :eek: Metallica and Guns N Roses.. :eek: :eek: omfg i HATE you!! oh my god haha damn it. Metallica and GnR in one same weekend. You gonna see 'em at download?

wilty00
03-06-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm going to see crue next week and have a question to anybody that has been to thier concerts recently?

How is Mick Mars doing? is still alive? Is the band in an overall active condition?

The last time they were here, Neil injured himself and they cancelled the show, but they did give refunds and will honor the old tickets.

Mick is handling it really well... from what I hear on the Shout boards, he's doing even better after the long rest and hes ready for this leg of the tour. Obviously he's in alot of pain and is on alot of painkillers and such. He's getting more mobile around on the stage from what I've seen. He looks like a fuckin grim reaper, but he can still play like always and its amazing to see him get through every night on such a cramped schedule in the condition he's in.

I guess the injury you're referring to is the one where he was prancing around and tore something in his leg? There was alot of people pissed off about that.. good to hear theyre honouring the old tickets.

Love the quote in your sig by the way... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/wilty00/1_DSC_7102.jpg

Fruscfunkte
03-06-2006, 11:08 PM
^ Mick Mars:liplick:

I admire the fact that Mick Mars makes it to every show in the state that he's in and plays great guitar. I'm surprised he can play guitar as well as he can for how sick he is.

Mick Mars is one of my heroes:)

SikkiNixx
03-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Isnt their a worry about micks health, like, the fact that he may not be able to tour again? I heard it somewhere, cant remember where thou.

slash_is_gr8st
03-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Isnt their a worry about micks health, like, the fact that he may not be able to tour again? I heard it somewhere, cant remember where thou.

I don't think so, he is definatly in a ton of pain, but is still going to tour.
aside from Mick, look at Nikki, he is still a fu(king maniac!!! He is probably one of my all time favorite bassist. I admire him for a lot of sh|t. He is sooo haggard
one of my favorite, but grossist stories I like to tell of Nikki, is the one where he ate the girl out, while she was on the rag,
how fu(king hardcore is that!!!
NIKKI ROCKS!!!

Witch-king
03-08-2006, 12:27 PM
^:haha

and he didn't even realise it cause he was off his head on drugs :haha

dude...still... :eek: :eek: Metallica and Guns N Roses.. :eek: :eek: omfg i HATE you!! oh my god haha damn it. Metallica and GnR in one same weekend. You gonna see 'em at download?

I cant wait :D

No im going to see them in the RDS in dublin. Download would be awesome though.

wilty00
04-03-2006, 06:49 PM
SHOWTIME IN TWO HOURS!!! SIXTH ROW ON THE FUCKIN FLOOR!!IM GOING CRAZY OVER HERE!! GOT CARNIVAL OF SINS BLASTING THROUGH THE HOUSE AND PLAYING ALONG!

apocalypse13
04-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Im reading The Dirt. It's very good.

wilty00
04-04-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm in love. Last night was the greatest show ever. Had to stay home from school today due to not being able to talk, hear, and having killer headaches.

Couldn't be happier :D

Nikki Sixx
04-04-2006, 03:52 PM
I saw them back in October. The Show was awesome when they started singing Kickstart my Heart. Also when they came out on harleys and started doing Girls,Girls,Girls. Boobs everywhere you turned. They even have a camera hookep up to two giant screens and when tommy lee films then..........heaven!!!!!! Some guys doing drugs in front of us. Nikki Sixx handing out beer on to the people in the floor. (They were'nt selling any so Nikki started handing them out). Nikki used to live here in El Paso and he was telling stories about school and stuff. Nikki is my Freaking hero

Witch-king
04-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Anyone know if they're coming to england? I would seriously go to england to see them if they did.

AC/DC10
04-05-2006, 07:11 PM
heres a funny story about the crue concert i went to last march

these two guys were drinking a lot of beer and they were sum 41 fans (sum 41 was one of the openers) and there all like "SUM 41 WOOOOO" lol and they kept on drinking their beer. After a while they felt sick and went home, before sum 41 or the crue got on!

also, some of the drums in tommys solo didnt work so that was pretty gay, but whatever the show kicked ass. so does motley crue

curtis loew
04-14-2006, 09:15 AM
the show i went to in florida was awesome. some blonde girl came up on stage and started making out with mick then this girl came up on stage and swallowed a 14" keilbasa sausage. its was fuc(king awesome. im hoping i can get front row tickets next show. crue heads are the best!!! **** the rest!!!

curtis loew
04-14-2006, 09:16 AM
by the way, mick is god

splice
04-14-2006, 02:28 PM
by the way, mick is god

yeah that dudes got some balls

curtis loew
04-15-2006, 02:54 PM
the reason i idolize him more than anyone else is that he can go up on stage in terrible pain, play his heart out, then do it again, the next day. i salute mick mars for being all that he can be

curtis loew
04-16-2006, 11:25 AM
this thread died

curtis loew
04-16-2006, 08:44 PM
what is your favorite motley crue album? mine is DR. FEELGOOD

DanteR*
04-16-2006, 08:45 PM
To Fast for Love... Livewire is the reason I started playing guitar

curtis loew
04-16-2006, 08:47 PM
^ i love that song. have you seen the video? nikki sets his boots on fire

DanteR*
04-16-2006, 09:01 PM
Yeah.... its pretty kick ass... I heard that Nikki burnt his hair while doin that

Witch-king
04-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Nikki Sixx is God. What a legend.

I'm contemplating getting the Dr. Feelgood symbol tatooed on my arm this summer.

http://www.rocktrip.net/imagenes/clasicos/Motley%20Crue/Dr-Feelgood.jpg

Just the symbol, not the name.

apocalypse13
04-16-2006, 10:06 PM
The Dirt > All of You

*Flying_Blind*2
04-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Red Hot, Live Wire and Too Fast for Love are just the best songs you can get down to.

Home Sweet Home is just the best sing-a-long song ever made.

Those have gotta be my top 5 Crue songs along with Kickstart my Heart, because it was the first one I've ever heard, thank you Grand Turismo 3.

apocalypse13
04-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Kickstart My Heart, Too Young to Fall in Love, Live Wire, and Shout at the Devil are my favorites.

curtis loew
04-17-2006, 09:25 AM
Nikki Sixx is God. What a legend.

I'm contemplating getting the Dr. Feelgood symbol tatooed on my arm this summer.

http://www.rocktrip.net/imagenes/clasicos/Motley%20Crue/Dr-Feelgood.jpg

Just the symbol, not the name.

if i ever got brave enough i've had thoughts of getting the dr. feelgood symbol as a full back tattoo. i know it seems insane but i cant stop thinking how cool it would be

curtis loew
04-17-2006, 10:45 AM
for those of you who went to the carnival of sins and had seats on the floor, how did you get tickets on the floor. the next tour, i want to get first row. how do you get them?

wilty00
04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
for those of you who went to the carnival of sins and had seats on the floor, how did you get tickets on the floor. the next tour, i want to get first row. how do you get them?
You have to get a paying S.I.N. membership. If you don't want to pay the 40 bucks you can use mine. You have to buy the diamond pass which runs about 175-275.. can't remember.

I had seats sixth row for 125 and to be honest, the floor is only amazing if you're in the top 3 rows. Otherwise its pretty much the same as stands.

curtis loew
04-17-2006, 08:23 PM
thanks. im planning on getting first row. do you know how much they cost?

wilty00
04-17-2006, 08:29 PM
thanks. im planning on getting first row. do you know how much they cost?

Depends. Im pretty sure Ticketmaster Auctions can give them away for cheaper, but if you want the guaranteed option from S.I.N. I think it can run 250/275?? Im not sure so don't quote me on that, but its definitly in that area.

curtis loew
04-17-2006, 08:34 PM
thanks. did they do anything that they didnt do in the dvd at the show you went to? in florida some girl went up on stage and started making out with mick then this girl came up on stage and swallowed a 15 INCH keilbasa sausage. when they did the tittie cam, nikki went back stage and tommy followed him and nikki turned around with a dildo strapped on and i was convinced it was real.

wilty00
04-17-2006, 08:48 PM
They did the dildo thing in New York and here as far as I know.. they didn't do it first leg of the tour here in Winnipeg. I went to three shows. First one was a full set list - Too Young to Fall in Love. Second one was pretty much full.. 2 encores. 3rd one was pretty ****ing dissapointing. Cut out Too Fast For Love, Red Hot, On with the Show, Primal Scream, Same Ol Situation, Looks that Kill, Sick Love Song, If I Die Tommorow, and no encore so no Helter Skelter or Anarchy.

curtis loew
04-17-2006, 08:51 PM
yea they left out too young to fall in love and if i die tommorow. i would have killed to go three times

slash_is_gr8st
04-17-2006, 11:15 PM
They did the dildo thing in New York and here as far as I know.. they didn't do it first leg of the tour here in Winnipeg. I went to three shows. First one was a full set list - Too Young to Fall in Love. Second one was pretty much full.. 2 encores. 3rd one was pretty ****ing dissapointing. Cut out Too Fast For Love, Red Hot, On with the Show, Primal Scream, Same Ol Situation, Looks that Kill, Sick Love Song, If I Die Tommorow, and no encore so no Helter Skelter or Anarchy.

yeah, they did the same thing at the one I went to, Vince even got as bitchy to say that we (the audience) sucked!!! So obviously they didnt come out for an encore, and later, on the radio, they said Tommy and Vince got into it after the show because Tommy wanted to do the encore, but Vince didnt. I was hoping that Tommy would whoop his ass... he can be such a bitch.

TheUltimateSin
04-17-2006, 11:32 PM
Dare I ask....how many Crue shows have you been to exactly, wilty?

curtis loew
04-18-2006, 09:47 AM
motley crue was my first concert i ever went to. its changed my life

wilty00
04-18-2006, 08:41 PM
Dare I ask....how many Crue shows have you been to exactly, wilty?
4 :)

yeah, they did the same thing at the one I went to, Vince even got as bitchy to say that we (the audience) sucked!!! So obviously they didnt come out for an encore, and later, on the radio, they said Tommy and Vince got into it after the show because Tommy wanted to do the encore, but Vince didnt. I was hoping that Tommy would whoop his ass... he can be such a bitch.
Vince is a ****. One of my friends stayed after to get his guitar signed out by their bus and every single one of them stopped to chat and sign it and Vince gave him the finger and walked onto the bus. ****ing hate the guy.

You don't by any chance live in Atlanta do you??

The crowd there was rumoured to be extremely shitty...

TheUltimateSin
04-18-2006, 09:06 PM
4 :)

You..bastard...how I envy you :D

slash_is_gr8st
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
:confus: :confus: 4 :)

You don't by any chance live in Atlanta do you??

The crowd there was rumoured to be extremely shitty...

nope, i went to the concert in Birmingham AL but dont live there either. that was just the closeast they were to where I live. I took about $10 of gas to get there, but it was worth it. incase you cant tell, I dont have much money :rolleyes:

wilty00
04-19-2006, 09:46 PM
:confus: :confus:

nope, i went to the concert in Birmingham AL but dont live there either. that was just the closeast they were to where I live. I took about $10 of gas to get there, but it was worth it. incase you cant tell, I dont have much money :rolleyes:
I don't know what these guys expect the so called "C Markets" to do. They play in these places with small populations and expect them to get bowed to night in and night out by 15 000 crazy people. I've never even heard of Birmingham.

slash_is_gr8st
04-19-2006, 11:20 PM
yeah, its a pretty small city, the concert was still good though dont get me wrong, but maybe if Vince wanst suck a fukin cocksuck, it would be better

apocalypse13
04-19-2006, 11:31 PM
I wanna go on the next tour

wilty00
04-20-2006, 08:49 PM
At this point, I don't think there is going to be a "next tour".

TheUltimateSin
04-20-2006, 09:18 PM
^One can still hope................................................right?? :(

apocalypse13
04-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Quiet you! :mad:

Witch-king
04-20-2006, 09:25 PM

:eek: Don't say it! They better get their lazy asses over here soon. I must see them.

*Flying_Blind*2
04-20-2006, 09:59 PM

Nah, I say 1 more. If they actually get this "new album" I've been hearing so much about they will tour for it and by then they'll be definately sick of each other, or mainly Vince.

slash_is_gr8st
04-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Nah, I say 1 more. If they actually get this "new album" I've been hearing so much about they will tour for it and by then they'll be definately sick of each other, or mainly Vince.

yeah, they're supposed to have a new one comin out soon!! :D

mickmarsfreak69
04-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Wat kind of Strat is it that Mick uses? the white one with the tortouise shell pick gaurd.... is it like a 78 or 62 or what ahah

fadetoblackjc
04-24-2006, 12:48 AM

get the Carnival of Sins 2-Disc set. One DVD is strictly the concert itself, and the other is a mini "doCRUEmentary" and some other behind the scenes stuff. I bought it, and it hasnt left my DVD player. Plus, the boobs during the 'Tommy Cam' chapter are wonderful.

But anyways, I saw them in Greenville, SC (yes I know, I'm from the south, and its sad) and it was amazing. It was the 6th or 7th stop after the tour originally started, and NOBODY sat down. And I've NEVER seem so many titties shown in one place. I've never seen a place go as crazy as the Bi-Lo Center did whenever Tommy played that keyboard intro to 'Home Sweet Home.' It was amazing. :headbang: :headbang:

somepunkkid
04-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Vince is a ****. One of my friends stayed after to get his guitar signed out by their bus and every single one of them stopped to chat and sign it and Vince gave him the finger and walked onto the bus. ****ing hate the guy.

vince is the king of twats. he proved that when he hit izzy with a cheap shot and then challenged axl to a fight. He treats Marrs like shit too. Marrs is my freaking hero

apocalypse13
04-24-2006, 02:43 PM
He treats Marrs like shit too. Marrs is my freaking herothen you might wanna spell his name right.

slash_is_gr8st
04-24-2006, 08:14 PM
then you might wanna spell his name right.

:bonk: :bonk:

:haha :haha

Dirtydeeds468
04-25-2006, 09:25 PM
Ugh. I hate myself for missing out on the Crue concert in Portland last summer. (Or whatever time it was) It was the first time they had come to Maine in over 20 years, or some crazy number like that. Knowing my luck, it'll probably be the last time, too. :sad: :sad: :sad:

wilty00
04-26-2006, 09:50 PM
I know a few guys who missed out on Halifax because they got their tickets stolen. They've never been there before and they've been fans since the Shout era.

canucksrule
04-28-2006, 02:31 AM
vince is the king of twats. he proved that when he hit izzy with a cheap shot and then challenged axl to a fight. He treats Marrs like shit too. Marrs is my freaking hero

I think everyone treats Mick like shit...Nikki, Tommy, Vince, his (ex)wife, producers, etc. according to "The Dirt". I missed out on the Vancouver show last summer because I was away and then I missed out on the Victoria show because I had final exams. Oh well, life goes on.

apocalypse13
04-28-2006, 02:55 PM
^Not really, Mick just avoids everyone. They just don't pay attention to him.

Dirtydeeds468
04-28-2006, 09:48 PM
I know a few guys who missed out on Halifax because they got their tickets stolen. They've never been there before and they've been fans since the Shout era.

Wow.

*reads post again*

Wow. :(

Nirvana_rocks73
05-04-2006, 11:47 PM
I saw them on April 9th. IT WAS AMAZING! I really loved the concert and everyone sounded top-notch. Tommy had tendinitus (spelling..?) but he still came out and played a fifteen minute solo and did alot of crazy shit! It was great!

~Frussie

Holy Joe
05-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Motley Crue is the ****. I went to concert in Shreveport, LA in 2005. There were boobs everywhere, beer, blood, drunk people, mosh pits, and more fliying drunk people. Tommy Lee is cool as hell and its just very unfortunate that he gave Pam Anderson Hepatitis C. Yes, it is true.

master puma
05-12-2006, 11:14 PM
me and sum of my friends are gonna start a tribute band to motley crue and were wondering if any1 can make sum suggestions 4 a band name.

slash_is_gr8st
05-13-2006, 02:23 PM
hotter than hell
livewire
dr. feelgood

me and sum of my friends are gonna start a tribute band to motley crue and were wondering if any1 can make sum suggestions 4 a band name.

Izz
05-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Piece of the action
Or if you are girls then Girls, girls, girls?

curtis loew
05-19-2006, 12:06 PM
Helter skelter or toast of the town. wow this thread died

PooKoo
05-19-2006, 09:03 PM
you really dont have to say a thread died everytime it isnt on the frontpage, k?

curtis loew
05-19-2006, 09:44 PM
thanks for your input on master_puma's question pookoo. all you want to do is be rude to me.

PooKoo
05-20-2006, 08:52 AM
No, i want this forum to be a civilized place, if i am rude to you, then i shall apologize, but right now im just trying to tell you the rules.

curtis loew
05-20-2006, 09:09 AM
ok, that was the last time i was planning on it. i was banned and i had checked on it many times while banned and no one had anwsered in awhile. so pookoo, who is your favorite member in the band?

PooKoo
05-20-2006, 01:56 PM
alright, its cool.

I guess nikki, he hasnt ****ed up in any real way other then almost dying, and hes the most like me.

Also maybe tommi, pre 90s, cause he was just rad, and mick i feel bad for, and hes really cool, but hes not my favorite dude.
how bout you man?

curtis loew
05-20-2006, 08:50 PM
i like mick the most. next is nikki because he is so layed back. after reading the dirt, my heart died alittle inside because they did some pretty awful stuff. i dont know what to think about vince. im not sureif i should hate him or like him. what was your favorite album from dr. feelgood? mine is kickstart my heart. that was the first crue song i learned completely

PooKoo
05-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Id have to agree with you there, thats the song that got me into the crue.

curtis loew
05-21-2006, 10:33 AM
what crue songs can you play? i can play on with the show, kickstart my heart, livewire, s.o.s, wildside, looks that kill, too fast for love and alot more i just dont have time to list them. i will list the rest later. g2g

slash_is_gr8st
05-21-2006, 06:49 PM
what crue songs can you play? i can play on with the show, kickstart my heart, livewire, s.o.s, wildside, looks that kill, too fast for love and alot more i just dont have time to list them. i will list the rest later. g2g

pretty much all of them b/c theyre soooo easy

PooKoo
05-21-2006, 06:53 PM
says the amn with the slash avator.

curtis loew
05-21-2006, 06:54 PM
there not all sooo easy. what was the hardest one for you to learn. ^ i know right

TheUltimateSin
05-21-2006, 10:49 PM
pretty much all of them b/c theyre soooo easy

:rolleyes: Yes...because you obviously know what you're talking about

Anyway...I think the only Crue song I know..or am learning, rather, is Shout at the Devil, at the moment. I have plans to learn a few more but I have a lack of time and I haven't really made any progress with just that one I mentioned. So to be fair and accurate, I currently know 0 Crue songs :(

....jeez I need to free up my daily scheduel. Then maybe I can have time to do these things.

Izz
05-22-2006, 01:15 PM
says the amn with the slash avator.

Do you mean that Slash's solos are easy?
Damn, I don't like Vince... He killed Razzle that pussy...

Resiliance
05-22-2006, 02:28 PM

Uh... Yes?

Witch-king
05-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Damn, I don't like Vince... He killed Razzle that pussy...

:rolleyes:

I don't like vince either, but come on, that's a bit harsh.

curtis loew
05-22-2006, 04:49 PM
yea, they were pulled deep in a addiction that controlled there life. he didnt do it on purpose and he has gone through more than he deserves.

splice
05-22-2006, 06:09 PM
yea, they were pulled deep in a addiction that controlled there life. he didnt do it on purpose and he has gone through more than he deserves.

yeah he has

that whole band has gone through alot

curtis loew
05-22-2006, 06:38 PM
yea, like vinces daughter had cancer and the tumor weighed 6 1/2 pounds. thats awful. and mick with his ankylosing spondolitis, they have had rough lives

Izz
05-23-2006, 02:02 PM
:rolleyes:

I don't like vince either, but come on, that's a bit harsh.

Why? Why did he had to drive that car? Why? It's not like he was forced to. He ruined a very talented band more or less in a second. Can't forgive him for that really...

curtis loew
05-23-2006, 06:13 PM
he was drunk when he got into that accident. i think he has gotten what he deserves for it, maybe even more than

apocalypse13
05-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Do you mean that Slash's solos are hard?

:confused: :confused:

splice
05-25-2006, 01:35 AM
OmGz SlaShEs SoLo3s ArE LiKe uB3r FaSt.....I dOnT ThInK AnYbOdY cAn PlAy Th3m BuT hImz!@!@

:down: SLaSh

darkrevolution
05-25-2006, 05:14 AM
I saw Motley Crue last year on the Carnival of Sins tour in Melbourne!
We had the metal gods MOTORHEAD as support band!
One of the best and loudest nights of my life!

curtis loew
05-25-2006, 12:18 PM
wow, that must have been awesome

Izz
05-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Do you mean that Slash's solos are hard?

:confused: :confused:

Didn't say that, even though I can't play them. But hey I suck, that's why I'm here.

So what if Vince was drunk? Is that okay? To be drunk while driving with another passenger in the car. It wud be okay if he was alone and drunk, then I wouldn't mind really. Well well, he's fat now anyway.

splice
05-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Didn't say that, even though I can't play them. But hey I suck, that's why I'm here.

So what if Vince was drunk? Is that okay? To be drunk while driving with another passenger in the car. It wud be okay if he was alone and drunk, then I wouldn't mind really. Well well, he's fat now anyway.

atleast u admit it.....some people here suck and dont admit to it :)

it was mostly vince's fault but i mean......

would you get in a car with a drunk vince neil?

hell no

Izz
05-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Well don't blame Razzle... He was pretty smashed too I guess, but can't see how people here seem to accept it because Vince was drunk.
Thanks for the support about admitting I suck anyway... It's better to admit it then brag and then just be laughed at when you're about to show your omgzor skillzor.

wilty00
05-26-2006, 12:19 AM
You know whats weird?

I was on a school trip to Minnesota over the weekend and on the drive back I saw a billboard advertising his solo tour. They had a picture of him when he was young and skinny. It was scary.

I just thought it was strange seeing him going solo when he isn't really all that good of a live singer anyway and he just finished with the Crue tour.

curtis loew
05-26-2006, 07:58 AM
vince neil can wail live. wat are you talking about not decent live vocals. they are amazing.
listen to the beginning of red hot on the dvd. he can sing.

Izz
05-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah! Vince Neil is the best singer ever! Wow hee's like god!

Carreras
05-26-2006, 04:05 PM
What's with Mick Mars nowadays is he sick or something??
LOVE CRÜE and the best songs are Black widow and live wire

Izz
05-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Mick Mars has had a skeleton disease or something for what I know his whole life? He's under constant medication so yeah he is kinda sick. Can't move his legs and arms that good nowadays according to some interview. That's a shame really.

Carreras
05-26-2006, 04:13 PM
Okay.. My friend went to see them last year and said that he wasn't really rocking, bums that I couldn't go.

Carreras
05-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Have you heard about Nicky sixxx first joining stuff??

When he first asked if he could join the band they said. Sure if you get yourself a bass.
So he went to a store and stole one.. when he got there the guys laughed 'cause he had stolen a guitar instead. Read that on some site. was bloody funny.

Izz
05-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, yeah. It's a bit sad really.
Why didn't you manage to go?

PooKoo
05-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Have you heard about Nicky sixxx first joining stuff??

When he first asked if he could join the band they said. Sure if you get yourself a bass.
So he went to a store and stole one.. when he got there the guys laughed 'cause he had stolen a guitar instead. Read that on some site. was bloody funny.

was in the dirt, that wasnt the crue though, it was band before them.

Izz
05-26-2006, 04:21 PM
hahahha=D what a nub. He's funny that Nikki guy.

curtis loew
05-26-2006, 04:57 PM
are you being rudely sarcastic to everyone or are you serious?

wilty00
05-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Mick Mars has had a skeleton disease or something for what I know his whole life? He's under constant medication so yeah he is kinda sick. Can't move his legs and arms that good nowadays according to some interview. That's a shame really.

Anklyosing Spondalyitis is the name of the disease. Its an inherited bone disease which slowly fuses your spine together over time.

vince neil can wail live. wat are you talking about not decent live vocals. they are amazing.
listen to the beginning of red hot on the dvd. he can sing.

Ever heard of auto tuning? Are you really that dense to believe that he can actually sing like that? The DVD is mixed, bud. Sorry to break it to you.

See him live 4 times in the span of a year... you'll see.

curtis loew
05-26-2006, 11:43 PM
ive seen him live and he was really good when i saw him.

Witch-king
05-27-2006, 12:06 AM

I really think they're is no denying that Vince sucks live. I have NEVER heard a good live performance from him, or Mick Mars for that matter.

Just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYHr1Y_U7E0&search=knock%20dead%20kid

Crue back in '83 in their prime. Vince is terrible and Micks solo is just the sloppiest thing I've ever heard.

I couldn't care less though, they still kick ass and are still my second favourite band.

wilty00
05-27-2006, 12:28 AM

I think you're being a bit of a favoritist. Put aside your love for the Crue for just two minutes and think about it.. I am as big of a Crue fan as you will find on this board and all the other (few) fans I have talked to agreed Vince isn't all that great live. He was great the third show I went to here in Winnipeg, but he sounds NOTHING like he does on the DVD. The DVD is taped over with auto-tuned pitch perfect dubbed vocals. You think they would release just a raw vocal track without touching it up a bit? That just doesn't make sense.

curtis loew
05-27-2006, 04:34 AM
i know he isnt the greatest but still, there aren't to many better than him.

Izz
05-27-2006, 10:33 AM
are you being rudely sarcastic to everyone or are you serious?

me? I meant what I say, Nikki is cool.

Izz
05-27-2006, 10:34 AM
i know he isnt the greatest but still, there aren't to many better than him.

Yes there is. If you mean in Mötley Crue then no. In other bands then yes...

curtis loew
05-27-2006, 11:25 AM
i meant in other bands

Izz
05-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Ok, well then you're wrong... He sucks compared to a lot others...really. But hey Crue is still pretty good no doubt.

curtis loew
05-27-2006, 12:19 PM
i meant that there are people better than him. thats what i was trying to say.

Izz
05-28-2006, 04:56 PM
Ok... you said the opposite though...

curtis loew
05-28-2006, 07:34 PM
well how it was said was alittle confusing also, but what i meant was that there are people better than him

cruehead83
05-28-2006, 10:57 PM
i saw the crue in october and Mick seemed to be moving a bunch more and vince kicked ass! nikki was awesome as usual but tommy could have used somework . xept the tommy cam :) another thing i loved about the concert was the clamation movies but ya the crue is the best band and if you dont think so you can suck it

curtis loew
06-02-2006, 07:39 AM
yea, they were awesome, except that the doors were supposed to open at 7 and they didn't open till 9:15. they cut out like 4 songs too

wilty00
06-02-2006, 09:56 PM
yea, they were awesome, except that the doors were supposed to open at 7 and they didn't open till 9:15. they cut out like 4 songs too

Don't complain. You got lucky.

They came show was supposed to start at 8, doors opened at 6:30 they didn't get out until 8:45. They cut I think it was 7 songs? Might've been more. Either way, I payed prime money to get 5th row on the floor and it most definitly was not worth it.

curtis loew
06-03-2006, 04:31 PM
but how many times did you see them?

wilty00
06-04-2006, 12:23 PM
but how many times did you see them?
On this tour?

Four.

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 11:12 AM
i saw them once and i had the time of my life no Matter how many songs they left out. i feel bad but com on, four times!! thats not fair. they only came to florida twice and my mom wouldnt let me go to there first show.

what are your top five fav. crue songs?
mine are Dont go away mad(just go away), kickstart my heart, on with the show, DR. feelgood and toast of the town

Witch-king
06-05-2006, 11:31 AM
what are your top five fav. crue songs?
mine are Dont go away mad(just go away), kickstart my heart, on with the show, DR. feelgood and toast of the town

Nice list. I'd have to put Wild Side in there somewhere though.

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 02:55 PM
that would be in my top ten

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 04:35 PM
What's you guys' favorite Crue riffs?

-Wild Side
-Kickstart My Heart
-Sick Love Song
-Too Young To Fall in Love

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Riffs?
live wire
DR. feelgood
most every thing they have ever played

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah those are great too, especially Dr Feelgood.

Izz
06-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Kickstart my heard and Wildside...

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 06:50 PM
what songs can you play?(crue songs)

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 08:40 PM
well, I never tune down because it's a pain in the ass with a Floyd Rose.

But I can play Wild Side.

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 10:21 PM
i'll trade your guitar for mine. i need a floyd really bad

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 10:30 PM
^No you won't.

Or, no, I won't. ;)

But yeah, I am not gonna change my string gauges just so I can play a few Crue songs, when most of the stuff I play is in standard tuning.

Waaaaaay too much of a hassle.

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 10:40 PM
that sucks though, cuz almost all of there songs use floyds and there in whole step

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah I know.

I'm looking into a set bridge 7 string

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 10:50 PM
awe..some

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 10:54 PM
No worries about changing strings for low tunings, and all I have to do is drop the G string a half step and the low B a whole step and I'm in Nile's tuning, but with an extra high string.

(That's a very good thing because I really want to be able to learn some Nile songs, and write in such a low, heavy tuning)

curtis loew
06-05-2006, 11:02 PM
what guitars do you have?

apocalypse13
06-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Jackson DK-2

curtis loew
06-06-2006, 07:47 AM
you only have one? no wonder its so difficult. i wish my jackson had a floyd

apocalypse13
06-06-2006, 11:19 AM
?

I have an old Lotus I got from a pawn shop (my first guitar) but I never play it. 'Tis not very good. And I have an Epiphone acoustic.

But as for electrics, all I play is my Jackson.

curtis loew
06-06-2006, 05:02 PM
who has been to any other crue shows other than COS?

apocalypse13
06-06-2006, 05:46 PM
My sister went to the Feelgood tour with my dad (he was just there to watch her I guess, I really don't think he likes them.)

:)

curtis loew
06-06-2006, 06:55 PM
i think i was born way too late. i think we are the only people participating in this thread now

PooKoo
06-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Nah i'm still around, but i've only seen cos.

apocalypse13
06-06-2006, 07:25 PM
i think i was born way too late. i think we are the only people participating in this thread now
lol

My sister was 16 when I was born dude. She was like my age during the Feelgood tour.

Witch-king
06-06-2006, 08:03 PM
lol

My sister was 16 when I was born dude. She was like my age during the Feelgood tour.

*sigh* almost the perfect age to be. I wish I was born in 1968.

apocalypse13
06-06-2006, 08:17 PM
she was born in '74

Edit: I just asked her, she was 14 when she went.

curtis loew
06-07-2006, 02:16 PM
i hope there new album is good(if they can stand each other)

apocalypse13
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
It will probably be good.

They are pretty good musicians, some of the better of their genre.

I must say Mr Loew that you have become much cooler than you were when you first came. You have left much of the noobiness at the door, and most people were being dicks to you about the Crue thread, so twas an error on both sides. I don't think I really said anything to you about that. I think I just put my opinion of the best album and left (Which I said Shout at the Devil then, but after hearing more, Dr Feelgood is their best IMO)

curtis loew
06-07-2006, 05:01 PM
yea, and what bothers me is that they all say that girls, girls, girls was a flop except for the title track and wild side. i like every song on that album, they must have said that with commercial terms in mind. imagine if they had been sober for all of there records like they were for dr. feelgood, imagine what they could have done, it almost makes me angry that they could have done better with there music

EDIT: thanks, i realize how annoying i was when i see noobs making retarded statements

apocalypse13
06-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Unfortunately, I've only heard a bit of Motley Crue.

There is no single album which I have heard in its entirety. But from the songs I have heard, Feelgood is the best.

I'm nearly finished with The Dirt. I could have finished it a while ago had I not read it in stages. I read it hardcore for about a week, then not at all for a few weeks. But it's very good and has gotten me into them more. I didn't always like them as well as I do now, after reading the majority of the book. It's just got me to listen to their stuff a little more. Before I just didn't really try to get into them, I just occasionally listened. I'm still no Gung-Ho Crue fan, but I definitely like them.

curtis loew
06-07-2006, 06:29 PM
i read it in two days. im a hardcore crue fan

chase09
06-07-2006, 09:00 PM
My uncle, Michael Osborne, was the rhythm guitarist for Axe and they toured with Ozzy, ZZ Top, Motley Crue (who, btw, stole the idea for Girls, Girls, Girls from Axe, who released a song with the same title 4 years before Motley Crue), Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Iron Maiden, and Ted Nugent. They had 4 studio records (which my dad has on vinyl) & their biggest hit was "Rock N' Roll Party in the Street" they were getting pretty popular, having gone on several tours before my uncle and the lead guitarist/lead vocalist were in a car accident which resulted in my uncle's death. That happened while my parents were in the Phillipines due to my dad being in the airforce so my older sister never knew my uncle. Then I came along quite a few years after his death so I never knew him either.

Sorry for being somewhat off topic, but I have a grudge against Motley Crue because of the Girls, Girls, Girls thing. Never heard their music, but the knowledge that they ripped a song idea off of my uncle's band and made a killing from it has turned me away from ever listening to them.

PooKoo
06-07-2006, 09:05 PM
i read it in two days. im a hardcore crue fan

hell yes, me too.

But how many times have you read it?

Witch-king
06-07-2006, 09:12 PM
^17 million.

I am the most hardcore.

...nah I only read it three time properly and then I read my favourite parts a few extra times. I can't get over how cool their lives were.

apocalypse13
06-07-2006, 09:23 PM
My uncle, Michael Osborne, was the rhythm guitarist for Axe and they toured with Ozzy, ZZ Top, Motley Crue (who, btw, stole the idea for Girls, Girls, Girls from Axe, who released a song with the same title 4 years before Motley Crue), Judas Priest, Cheap Trick, Iron Maiden, and Ted Nugent. They had 4 studio records (which my dad has on vinyl) & their biggest hit was "Rock N' Roll Party in the Street" they were getting pretty popular, having gone on several tours before my uncle and the lead guitarist/lead vocalist were in a car accident which resulted in my uncle's death. That happened while my parents were in the Phillipines due to my dad being in the airforce so my older sister never knew my uncle. Then I came along quite a few years after his death so I never knew him either.

Sorry for being somewhat off topic, but I have a grudge against Motley Crue because of the Girls, Girls, Girls thing. Never heard their music, but the knowledge that they ripped a song idea off of my uncle's band and made a killing from it has turned me away from ever listening to them.
Meh, people release songs with the same name all the time. I mean no offense by that at all, but just because they share a song title doesn't mean they blatantly stole the idea.

Oh and don't worry Curtis, we were all noobs at one time. My noobness was largely left at another forum, which we won't discuss. :p:

curtis loew
06-07-2006, 09:44 PM
hell yes, me too.

im being an awesome person and letting other people read it while i practice with my tribute band. lol. now thats hardcore

chase09
06-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Meh, people release songs with the same name all the time. I mean no offense by that at all, but just because they share a song title doesn't mean they blatantly stole the idea.

True, but the fact that they toured with them and then Motley Crue goes and releases a song that is quite similar makes me wonder.

apocalypse13
06-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah, it is quite strange. It's personal with you though, so we'll leave it alone.

Izz
06-08-2006, 03:23 PM
He got pwned...

wilty00
06-08-2006, 11:15 PM
hell yes, me too.

Nine.

Personally I guess you'd have a point if the lyrics were exactly the same, but complaining because they have the same title is pretty lame. Sorry 'bout your uncle though.. that'd be awesome to have an uncle like that.

apocalypse13
06-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Wilty00 shall smite thee with Crue knowledge.

wilty00
06-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Wilty00 shall smite thee with Crue knowledge.
:golfclap:

curtis loew
06-14-2006, 02:01 PM
the second time i read it, it kinda made die inside alittle

curtis loew
06-16-2006, 09:09 AM
i guess i am the only person in this thread now

Eruption_911
06-18-2006, 12:52 AM
I like motley crue....that was pointless but I have evidence to back it up:P

curtis loew
06-18-2006, 10:22 AM
O Rly?

wilty00
06-18-2006, 09:18 PM
the second time i read it, it kinda made die inside alittle
Second time you read what?

Witch-king
06-18-2006, 09:22 PM
'The Dirt' I'm guessing.

bucky_2300
06-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Note to Motley Crue: You should clean toilets more than once every time you live in a house.

Ahem.

Does anyone have videos of the Crue's live performance at Live8? AOL had them up all summer after the festival, but those *****s took them down and are insisting I buy a DVD. So I am turning to the intarwebs for my free videos of an overweight Vince Neil crooning "Kickstart My Heart."

wilty00
06-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Note to Motley Crue: You should clean toilets more than once every time you live in a house.

Ahem.

Does anyone have videos of the Crue's live performance at Live8? AOL had them up all summer after the festival, but those *****s took them down and are insisting I buy a DVD. So I am turning to the intarwebs for my free videos of an overweight Vince Neil crooning "Kickstart My Heart."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0O7aXhdrPqc&search=Motley%20Crue%20live%208

;)

Haven't seen you in awhile..

wilty00
06-19-2006, 12:58 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA.

HAS ANYONE CHECKED OUT THE CRUE WEBSITE LATELY?

http://www.motley.com/index.php

ANY GUESSES AS TO WHAT IT IS?

Wait I checked in the paying S.I.N. Members section of the message boards and APPARENTLY their fanclub members were sent an email about tour info with the Crue.. The webmaster told S.I.N. Members that the announcement will be made tommorow :D:D

TheUltimateSin
06-19-2006, 12:58 AM
I must say Mr Loew that you have become much cooler than you were when you first came. You have left much of the noobiness at the door

I am inclined to agree with you on that. I've been monitering(not in a creepy way, mind you :p: ) some of your behavior since the 'incident', curtis, and I will say that I am impressed with the turnaround you've made. Especially since I was a prime involvement with that whole 'incident'. :) I suppose you could consider it a hazing process...or....something of that nature....:peace:

Anyway, I really hope that the new album can hold up to some of their older ones., such as Dr. Feelgood. I love that album to death. Nikki rocks :headbang:

bucky_2300
06-19-2006, 01:50 PM

;)

Thank you muchly, wilty. I haven't been here in a while, I've been busy.

curtis loew
06-19-2006, 02:26 PM
I am inclined to agree with you on that. I've been monitering(not in a creepy way, mind you :p: ) some of your behavior since the 'incident', curtis, and I will say that I am impressed with the turnaround you've made. Especially since I was a prime involvement with that whole 'incident'. :) I suppose you could consider it a hazing process...or....something of that nature....:peace:

Anyway, I really hope that the new album can hold up to some of their older ones., such as Dr. Feelgood. I love that album to death. Nikki rocks :headbang:

thanks

*Flying_Blind*2
06-19-2006, 03:55 PM

;)

Now that I see that for the 2nd time, that's probably the worst Vince has ever been. I hate his whole not sing all the words thing.

bucky_2300
06-19-2006, 04:35 PM
^ When I saw that on CTV, before I like Motley Crue, I thought it was the saddest thing that I had ever seen.

Now I know that Ozzy is the saddest, and this is the second saddest. :)

wilty00
06-19-2006, 05:15 PM
Now that I see that for the 2nd time, that's probably the worst Vince has ever been. I hate his whole not sing all the words thing.

I kinda like it like that...

bucky_2300
06-19-2006, 06:15 PM
^ So? You're from Manitoba, the red-headed stepchild of the Prairies. At least Saskatchewan has the whole Communist thing to make it notable. Your province is like a bowl of oatmeal with no brown sugar or cinnamon.

wilty00
06-19-2006, 06:27 PM
^ So? You're from Manitoba, the red-headed stepchild of the Prairies. At least Saskatchewan has the whole Communist thing to make it notable. Your province is like a bowl of oatmeal with no brown sugar or cinnamon.

Hardly. Manitoba is more like that dump that someone in your family takes and it clogs the toilet but no one ever fesses up to it or does anything about it so it just sits there for weeks.

TheUltimateSin
06-19-2006, 06:51 PM
^:haha

bucky_2300
06-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Hardly. Manitoba is more like that dump that someone in your family takes and it clogs the toilet but no one ever fesses up to it or does anything about it so it just sits there for weeks.

Well, I was trying to be nice, but if you want to be fully open about it, yeah.

ps - it also gets hot and humid as hell in the summer, which adds yet another interesting chapter to the "dump in the toilet" metaphor.

curtis loew
06-19-2006, 08:03 PM
O Rly?

garden of grey
06-19-2006, 08:19 PM
are we allowed to discuss tommy lees penis??

curtis loew
06-19-2006, 08:22 PM
if you feel like talking about penises, please leave, even though it amazingly huge....... your anwser is no....thank you

wilty00
06-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Well I've never watched the video so I guess I'll stay out of this conversation.

curtis loew
06-19-2006, 09:00 PM
its not very fun to watch. i started and i felt weird so i stopped

PooKoo
06-19-2006, 09:09 PM
are we allowed to discuss tommy lees penis??

I'm cool with discussing it.

The best part in the video is when his dick popped out in the car and the background went "Sproinngggg!!"

Anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

who else likes the crue?

eh?eh?

curtis loew
06-19-2006, 09:15 PM
i do....as im sure you know

Witch-king
06-19-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm cool with discussing it.

The best part in the video is when his dick popped out in the car and the background went "Sproinngggg!!"

Anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

who else likes the crue?

eh?eh?

Rofl!

Yeah I found the vid quite amusing. Not exactly beat-off material, that'd be weird. Amusing none the less.

BTW, Tommys dick is overrated. I'm not saying I'm that big but come on, he's 8 inches max, get over it.

curtis loew
06-19-2006, 10:09 PM
i dont really care about his dragon

chase09
06-19-2006, 10:26 PM
WTF are you guys discussing Tommy Lee's penis?

Are you talking about his sex tape with Pam?

wilty00
06-20-2006, 12:22 AM
tommys hot

curtis loew
06-20-2006, 06:51 AM
wilty, how do you buy tickets from the sin club? i signed up and im pretty sure that they are first come first serve so what do i need to do when they go onsale? thanks

wilty00
06-20-2006, 03:12 PM
wilty, how do you buy tickets from the sin club? i signed up and im pretty sure that they are first come first serve so what do i need to do when they go onsale? thanks

Did you sign up for the paying membership?

The free membership gives access to the message boards and a small amount of pictures + videos, the paying one that I have gets you a T Shirt, first come first serve on tickets, full access to videos and pictures, and a special section of the message board.

curtis loew
06-20-2006, 03:41 PM
yea, i signed up for the paying membership. so what do i do. where do i go when there is a date i want to go to?

wilty00
06-20-2006, 11:40 PM
yea, i signed up for the paying membership. so what do i do. where do i go when there is a date i want to go to?
I BELIEVE ticket presales start Thursday at 10 AM Eastern. Get on there quick though, 'cause now not only do you have to beat out Crue fans but insane Aerosmith fans. Double the fanbase means half the chance you have to get good seats, so get on there quick.

Oh, and to buy the tickets you go into the Crue site and on the top right theres all those little headlines. Press tickets, log into the paying account you made, click the ticket in the middle of the screen, find your city in the list, click "buy tickets" (I think) on the right. Then you have to select your package (the descriptions will be there when the tickets go on sale).

Right now, the ticket section is empty because the dates just got finalized today. Check again tommorow.

curtis loew
06-21-2006, 09:02 PM
thanks. concerning the new tour, do you think they will play most of the stuff from COS, mainly there hits. i hope they play just as awesome as they did when i saw them. this would be my second concert, and hopefully the best. so what do you think they will play and how long there part will be in the show?

wilty00
06-22-2006, 01:01 AM
thanks. concerning the new tour, do you think they will play most of the stuff from COS, mainly there hits. i hope they play just as awesome as they did when i saw them. this would be my second concert, and hopefully the best. so what do you think they will play and how long there part will be in the show?

Well when Aerosmith toured with Kiss each band got about 80-90 minutes stage time. They will PROBABLY play the well known hits because they have limited time, but may also throw in some demos from the new album as well? I dunno.. hopefully they won't play stuff like Girls and Kickstart again. I'd rather hear Knock 'em Dead, etc.

curtis loew
06-22-2006, 03:04 PM
not all the venues have tickets on sale? why? im going to the second to last venue and im freakin out that there are no tickets on sale for the venue i am going to. it looks like all they are selling are gold ticket packages. do you know how much they cost and where you end up?

wilty00
06-22-2006, 05:58 PM
As far as I know, tickets (that aren't part of a package) range from $50 to $135.

Which venue are you looking for?

curtis loew
06-24-2006, 10:34 AM
its the second to last one. its in tampa

curtis loew
06-25-2006, 09:34 PM
i wanna see pics of the other motley crue fans here. i imagine them all being fat like me. im curious.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/drfeelgood_2006/P6240016.jpg

apocalypse13
06-25-2006, 09:56 PM
No pics of me, I lack a digital camera

TheUltimateSin
06-25-2006, 10:08 PM
^^I ain't fat :mad:

I weigh 145 pounds and am a whopping 5'8" tall.

Witch-king
06-25-2006, 10:09 PM
You have cool hair. Damn I want long hair.

TheUltimateSin
06-25-2006, 10:11 PM
^So grow it out? Just don't get a job where they make you cut it so you look more "professional". I used to have nice long hair. When I had to get it cut, I lost my abilitly to play the guitar for about a week.