Exploited

PDA

View Full Version : Exploited

ss311
03-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry for another thread on these guys but just wondering if anyone here has ever come across Billy Bass of the exploited? He has an eagle tattoo on one of his hands if that helps.

toured with exploited a few times i think..

thanks

he also took part in a band called the assassins in scotland for a few years.

JohnnyNapalm
03-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Whats the question?

I'm not getting it.

NewWaves
03-27-2006, 05:45 PM
Whats the question?

I'm not getting it.

"if anyone here has ever come across Billy Bass of the exploited?"

Read? :)

RockThe40oz
03-27-2006, 05:59 PM
The question isn't very specific... Has anybody met him or have they just passed him on the street? Do they know anything about him? What specifically do you want to know?

NewWaves
03-27-2006, 06:00 PM
I think it was just a "have you met him" since thats what he said...

*shrugs*

Joe Publicity
03-27-2006, 09:02 PM
I'll ask my mates mother. She used to go out with Watties brother and appeared on one of their record sleeves. That is no bulls**t incase anyone thinks it is. Also some drunk guy from where I stay said to me the other night that he got into a fight with Wattie but thats probably a pile of bulls**t. To be honest i don't like them even if they are Scottish. I think Watties a bit of an asshole.

Prince
03-28-2006, 12:14 AM
yea. i saw him walking down the street

flares and slippers on his feet

ss311
03-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Sorry, I should've been more specific. I'd just like to know if he recorded with exploited and general facts.

I know he played in Swine Flue too.

the glue man
03-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Is Wattie a nazi? I keep hearing different things.

johnnynemo
03-29-2006, 08:07 PM
yea. i saw him walking down the street
flares and slippers on his feet

Hahahaha.

Was he a "5 foot 1 fat bottom guy his bodies shot let him die"?

Is Wattie a nazi? I keep hearing different things.

I'm gonna just write what I know and let everyone draw their own conclusions.

- In the original artwork of the LP 'Death Before Dishonur, there are two photos in which members of the band are sieg heiling.

- In year 1988, on the 12 inch ' War Now', on the back cover, they put a photo of a Doctor with the dedication of "the bastard Jew who required him to sign 120 papaers before he was given a bandage for a wound".

- Allegedly the Dead Kennedys song, "Nazi Punks **** off" is about Wattie.

- Allegedly, Wattie, before starting The Exploited, declared that he hated the immigrants who moved to Scotland and ruined his home.

Allegedly, there is a recording where Wattie said that "hated Blacks, Philippinos, Latins and Arabs".

- When the band went to Argentina in the 93, Wattie said that the Argentinian public reminded him of Pakistanis (which, coming from an old bonehead, is not flattery, but rather an insult).

- That same year in a concert in Buenos Aires Wattie said that "the Falklands Islands will always be ruled by the Brítish", which caused a series of incidents at the concert.

- In the video "Rock and Roll Outlaws", Wattie mentions that Skrewdriver is one of the bands that he likes.

- During a US tour, Wattie declared that he "hated Latins".

- In the book "Carecas do Subúrbio ("Bald Spots of The Suburbs"), written by Brazilian Márcia Regina, is an interview with Wattie of The Exploited, in which he says that the swástika is a "punk" thing which promotes unity between punks and skins, and affirms their mutual hatred of Pakistanis and Arabs.

- In the song ' Dont' Blame Me" on ' Beat the Bastards' appears a phrase that caused ALOT of controversy since it says "Dont' Blame Me /blame immigration for the sh*t your in".

And, of course, when I met him, he tried to get a skinhead friend of mine to go beat up a black guy, who Wattie called a "n*ggerman".
When my friend didn't, Wattie told him that he wasn't a "real skinhead."

opivy21
03-29-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow, Wattie sounds like an asshat.

the glue man
03-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, I've always hated the Exploited and now I always will. :)

ss311
03-30-2006, 11:38 AM
And, of course, when I met him, he tried to get a skinhead friend of mine to go beat up a black guy, who Wattie called a "n*ggerman".

:haha What a complete prat. What the hell is a 'real skinhead'?

Joe Publicity
03-31-2006, 09:40 AM
He's a f**kin dick. I spoke to that drunk guy again but he was sober. I asked him about his so-called fight with Wattie. He told me Wattie and a bunch of other guys beat the **** out of him. The Drunk guy saw Wattie alot later on his own at a gig and went up to him with his friends and beat the **** out of him. supposedly he was like a pleading for them not to hurt him like a bullied school kid. I don't know if this is true but it would be funny if it was. Hasn't he got a Naxi tatoo?

ss311
03-31-2006, 09:49 AM
Well Joe, these Naxis sound like a nazti piece of work to me. New cult I s'pose? Sorry, had to be the smart alec ;)

Well, from what nemo said Biafra witnessed I can believe that. Too cowardly to fight on their own.

Joe what're some good punk venues in Sotland by the way. I'll be over in the summer as usual.

Joe Publicity
03-31-2006, 10:23 AM
The Best venue in Scotland is the Barrowlands ballroom in Glasgow. Stiff little fingers play there every St. Patrix night instead of going home to Ireland. So that tells you how cool it is. I was pissed off I missed the St. Patrix gig just past cos the original bassist is back. I saw Rancid, Alkaline Trio and The Distillers there. Its got quite a creepy atmosphere inside because Glasgows most famous serial Killer,Bible John,used to pick up his victims there when it was a dance hall. The Cat house in Glasgow is cool. I saw The Vandals play there with the God Awfuls. They have Punk D. J's after the shows or on most weekends. The Garage in Glasgows cool I saw DKM's and floggin Molly there and i'm goin to see Anti-Flag soon. but I think apart from gigs they only have like discos which are ****. In Edinburgh they have The Mission or studio 24 as its most known.My band played there and its cool. The Venue in Edinburghs cool but I've only been there once to see Lars and the Bastards. The Liquid room Is another one. I saw Dead Kennedys,Stiff little fingers and the Damned there but all of them had to finish early for the ****ty disco. Basically Glasgows got better and more clubs but Edinburghs got a better scene. Oh and a tip of advice,watch out for NEDS!

ss311
03-31-2006, 10:39 AM
I've been plenty times, neds chavs etc, love them, not. I've been tothe corn exchange and the barrowlands before. Sum 41 and New found glory though. As much as i like sum41, i want something a bit rawer and obviously punk. the barrowlands discoball on the ceiling sets the moods :D new found glory sucked though...

Thanks for the info. Could you do me a favour and pm if there are any bands playing during July and August? Cheers

Joe Publicity
03-31-2006, 10:54 AM
No problem man. I hope That Bad religion or NOFX play in Scotland soon cos their both way overdue. yep I saw New found glory too and they were Horse ****.

ss311
03-31-2006, 12:00 PM
When did you go to new found glory? I think I was there on 23 august 2003

somepunkkid
04-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Hahahaha.

- In the original artwork of the LP 'Death Before Dishonur, there are two photos in which members of the band are sieg heiling.

- In year 1988, on the 12 inch ' War Now', on the back cover, they put a photo of a Doctor with the dedication of "the bastard Jew who required him to sign 120 papaers before he was given a bandage for a wound".

- Allegedly, Wattie, before starting The Exploited, declared that he hated the immigrants who moved to Scotland and ruined his home.

Allegedly, there is a recording where Wattie said that "hated Blacks, Philippinos, Latins and Arabs".

- When the band went to Argentina in the 93, Wattie said that the Argentinian public reminded him of Pakistanis (which, coming from an old bonehead, is not flattery, but rather an insult).

- That same year in a concert in Buenos Aires Wattie said that "the Falklands Islands will always be ruled by the Brítish", which caused a series of incidents at the concert.

- In the video "Rock and Roll Outlaws", Wattie mentions that Skrewdriver is one of the bands that he likes.

- In the book "Carecas do Subúrbio ("Bald Spots of The Suburbs"), written by Brazilian Márcia Regina, is an interview with Wattie of The Exploited, in which he says that the swástika is a "punk" thing which promotes unity between punks and skins, and affirms their mutual hatred of Pakistanis and Arabs.

- In the song ' Dont' Blame Me" on ' Beat the Bastards' appears a phrase that caused ALOT of controversy since it says "Dont' Blame Me /blame immigration for the sh*t your in".

Ok yeah hes a Nazi, but i still like the band. Is that a crime?

the glue man
04-17-2006, 12:09 AM
^Yes it is. You're giving a nazi money. (If you buy CD's)

I just think it's dumb if you support anyone who's a nazi or anything like that. But whatever.

somepunkkid
04-17-2006, 01:03 AM
^you're a douche

"troy law, nazi law, its all the same" - Law for the Rich from Beat the Bastards

I retract my statement

hardrock1315
04-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Hahahaha.

I remember reading an interview with Kristian Svitak (a skateboarder who was apparently very anti-nazi, he had a signature board that had the swastika crossed out) in Transworld Skateboarding a few years back. He made this whole big thing about how he visited Auschwitz and it moved him so much, and how sometimes he would see people drawing swastikas and thinking it was funny, and he was disgusted at that. After this, he mentions that he plays drums in a band called the Heartaches. Behind his drumset is a HUGE "Exploited - Punks Not Dead" poster.

:haha

somepunkkid
04-17-2006, 06:05 PM
^ did he mention how much he hates american history X as well?