03-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Lithium - Nirvana Song

Shout - Isley Brothers Song

Palos Verdes Blue - A Butterfly I think

Monos Philos - It means One Loving in this language

Veronica - Friend of mine

Klown
03-30-2006, 07:51 PM
to be perfectly honest these names are probably names you are going to regret if you take them. maybe not shout, but theres gotta be a thousand bands named that or something like that. and it whould have to work with the music.

Palos Verdes Blue could work if you play pop(i got nothing against pop and dont mean any harm

Gurgle!Argh!
03-30-2006, 07:52 PM
palos verdes blue.

i dont think these threads are allowed though. in fact, im pretty sure... :)

cokesodanotdrug
03-30-2006, 08:11 PM
palos verdes blue.

i dont think these threads are allowed though. in fact, im pretty sure... :)

He's right :)

GO HERE (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138253) :peace:

smitherson
03-30-2006, 09:01 PM
yea i think you should go ask the people at "the ONLY band name thread" i believe its called.

crash 2.0
03-31-2006, 08:38 AM
Whoops. Sorry 'bout that.

And I've told my friends that Shout would be a good one but one of my friends thinks its gay.

thesumoftwo
03-31-2006, 09:06 AM
Monos Philos

i know this is in the wrong place but i thought why not give an opinion?

aslong as it has some meaning to you, its cool. i read some article on the BBC website the other day and someone was sad enough to have conducted a survry which showed that 2 word names that are longer than 7 characters are the most popular and more bands are famous with a name in that criteria.

But yeah, wrong thread.

TheMightyMellow
03-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey what kind of band are you gonna be?
If your emo-Veronica
Contemporary-Monos Philos
pop-Shout
Metal- lithium
?-Pablos Verdes Blue-I dont even know what that means.

But I agree with thesumoftwo it should have meaning to you.

crash 2.0
03-31-2006, 10:50 PM
They do. Lithium is a tribute name to Nirvana. Shout is a tribute to one of the most classic songs ever made and almost anyone knows. Monos Philos is like a way to say there is always one person out there loving you or you can be that one person loving someone else. It's just a basic meaning of love and what people miss out when they are unconfident or lonely. Veronica is just a name that Id thought would be cool because the girl is a really cool friend of mine. And I want our band to be somehting like a 90's rock style. RHCP, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Nickleback and other famous bands of the 90's. Some older stuff too but mainly 90's. Because music in the new millenium is crap.

TheMightyMellow
04-02-2006, 12:50 AM
They do. Lithium is a tribute name to Nirvana. Shout is a tribute to one of the most classic songs ever made and almost anyone knows. Monos Philos is like a way to say there is always one person out there loving you or you can be that one person loving someone else. It's just a basic meaning of love and what people miss out when they are unconfident or lonely. Veronica is just a name that Id thought would be cool because the girl is a really cool friend of mine. And I want our band to be somehting like a 90's rock style. RHCP, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Nickleback and other famous bands of the 90's. Some older stuff too but mainly 90's. Because music in the new millenium is crap.
You dig that Veronica girl huh. Tell her you dig her! Go for it man.

crash 2.0
04-03-2006, 07:24 AM
And I do!

roast
04-03-2006, 02:35 PM
If its an Emo band:Lesson for veronica

if its a metal band:A shot to verion. (i dunno, it sounds good :P:

If its a pop band:Veronica

Punk:Veronicas twist

Hey, im improvising...

SilentDeftone
04-03-2006, 02:40 PM