Micah P Hinson

PDA

View Full Version : Micah P Hinson

thepickups
04-08-2006, 04:04 PM
My dad and cousin saw him last night and they said he was really impressive. He sang well and put in a shit load of emotion. I saw some vids of it and it really impressed me. I've liked him for about a year or two and he's got his 3rd album out soon.

Any thoughts about him?

Andrewbiles
04-08-2006, 07:47 PM
I've got 'the baby & the satellite' and I can't say I ever grew fond of it, nothing ever really stood out from it. Only remembered I had it today when the plastic case thing round it nearly gave me a paper cut.

thepickups
04-09-2006, 07:06 AM
No, buy And The Gospel Of Progress; if you want a great CD. Really, it is superb, a decent lot better than satillite.

Buy it! If you can't be assed, add me on msn and i'll send a few of them- thepickups@hotmail.co.uk

Andrewbiles
04-09-2006, 07:15 AM
Don't got MSN or any of those chat things anymore, got pissed off with them years ago. I'm not really overly bothered anyway to be honest. I might dig that album out again later though and see if it has grown on me.
I'd heard lots of good things about him before getting the album so I'm sure he must have some good material.

thepickups
04-09-2006, 07:24 AM
If you can, check out:

Patience
Caught In Between
The Day Texas Sank To The Bottom Of The Sea

Any of them, espec the last two. It really is worth it. What music are you into anyway?

slinks
01-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Old thread, but I thought I'd bring it back because I've grown very fond of ...And the Opera Circuit over the past week or so.