Harmony Marquis Handcrafted.

PDA

View Full Version : Harmony Marquis Handcrafted.

TripleREffect
04-09-2006, 01:00 PM
ok so i was in my grandmas garage and came across this acoustic, it looks pretty old pretty good condition plays pretty nicely, but i cant find anything online to give me some sort of appraisal. Is this thing better off for the trash or is it possibly a collectable?

Jearl
04-10-2006, 11:22 AM
well...i guess thats up to you....if it plays nice and sounds good....then i think you got yourself a knew (old) acoustic.
ill check for some info on it though

edit....okay..i didnt find anything. do you have a pic of it?

moe_d
04-10-2006, 10:24 PM
give the guitar to me

toerayme
07-14-2006, 05:31 PM
I bought a marquis by harmony guitar at agarage sale amonth ago for 3 bucks. I put some new strings on it and it plays and sounds good. Sorry I don't know much about them . I think they are supposed to be martin copies. Mine says marquis on the crown and has alabel inside the body that says ' Marquis by the Harmony company'. Model#f-172. It also says it is made in Korea. If anyone knows any more about this guitar let me know

muzikfrek
07-23-2010, 05:33 PM
I was just given a Harmony Marquis H570. It seems to to be in good shape. The action is pretty good, but the saddle is a little wobbly. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on what it is worth. I have 3 guitars and don't really need it, but didn't want to just give it away if it's worth anything.

GC Shred Off
07-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Is this thing better off for the trash or is it possibly a collectable?
I think you missed the obvious. The best option is just to use it like a normal guitar.