Looking To Start A Satanic Metal Band

PDA

View Full Version : Looking To Start A Satanic Metal Band

Pages : [1] 2 3

White Boy Shawn
04-11-2006, 12:25 AM
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

No benders, Christians, Jews, Muslims and Pet Shop Boys need to apply!

In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9774/wbs31ul.jpg

ihavnofingrprnt
04-11-2006, 12:41 AM
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability

OtisB Driftwood
04-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Stupid F U C K

White Boy Shawn
04-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Stupid F U C KPardon me. Who you be speaking to me or ihavnofingrprnt?

ihavnofingrprnt
04-11-2006, 01:07 AM
ehh probably both of us..im sorry but personally i think satanic bands are pretty mediocre and i dont mean bands with satanic influence i mean satancore bands they suck balls, but thats just my opinion

White Boy Shawn
04-11-2006, 01:38 AM
ehh probably both of us..im sorry but personally i think satanic bands are pretty mediocre and i dont mean bands with satanic influence i mean satancore bands they suck balls, but thats just my opinionObviously you never heard me play screaming molten hell bent metal.

I have won top guitarist in me age group 3 straight years.

Then again it doesn't matter what you think because you live across the pond.

In a few years I will come to conquer America and become filthy rich! :devil:

When I come I'm going kick Tom Cruise's stupid culty robot arse and impregnate Katie Holmes. :devil:

Nadz
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
^your a tool

nofx_2525
04-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Noice :P

broady15
04-11-2006, 10:50 AM
lol...this guy is a legend...gonna make it big some day. shame im not into satanic **** or i would have joined u....if u ever want to form a normal rock band then count me in

Irish Metal
04-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Sorry Dude, but all the truly e-vile bassists, drummers and vocalists are auditioning for my Hardcore Celtic Metal band, "Lucky Charms Onslaught." You will only be left with the rejects. Rumor has it Axl Rose is picking up my rejects for his touring version of Guns and Roses--which ain't very metal at all but you are screwed, sorry. :devil:

TD
Irish Metal High Priest of Feinian Hardcore

Synyster Gates
04-11-2006, 10:56 AM
yea man

im not too interested in being in it but your definetly gonna go somewhere ewith that

good luck

insane_clown139
04-11-2006, 01:54 PM
you have balls kid

sylent
04-11-2006, 07:13 PM
dang that kid is fat lol

lambofgod4750
04-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Yea lol watch out for this brit!!!

NevermorePsalm
04-14-2006, 07:54 PM
I want to form the mostly UnGodly Band in the land. A fistfull of metal with spells and hexes. Screaming many blasphemies to offend all do gooders. I play guitar, sing and write songs. I am looking for a bass player and somebody who can bang on the skins.
Also one of the band members must have easy access to blood like animal husbandry or butcher. You must be truely committed too Lucifer and if you suffer from epoleptic fits that will be a nice advantage to get the crowd going.

yeah, your a douche pussy. Especially the bolded area. Did you lose your D&D game? go **** your grandma, asshole

apocalypse13
04-14-2006, 08:01 PM
:haha

What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Who do you think is gonna take you seriously? I see you're banned. That's good. We don't need pathetic morons like you spamming the forums with elitist Satan comments.

Seriously, what is the point of making yourself look tough to people you'll never meet in your life?

Edit: No I'm not interested. Most people wouldn't be. Not because it's satanic- there are plenty of Satanists on this site (I'm not one,) but because of the retarded way you put it. I can't think of one person on this site who could stand to be in a band with someone who is obsessed with making an evil, hardcore image just because. Seriously, stop acting so childish and someone might be interested. But until then, you're just gonna get negative results.

:peace:

jimipage32
04-14-2006, 08:15 PM
**** you

splice
04-14-2006, 08:31 PM
whiteboyshawn.......God loves you

just incase you ever get unbanned..

PooKoo
04-14-2006, 08:39 PM
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability

i very well might sig that

ckyrulesass
04-19-2006, 09:25 AM
viva la jesus
bia bia bitch!

FATTY!

MetalDreds09
04-19-2006, 03:48 PM
I second that ckyrulesass........VIVA LA JESUS!

....and so does like 5 of my friends here.......

i would just like to point out kid that Satanic metal bands never make it any farther than their basements/dungeons..or wherever they creep from.....heres an idea......try "REAL" music.

White Boy Shawn
05-13-2006, 04:46 AM
^your a tool
You're a bloody little worthless troll! :rolleyes:

yeah, your a douche pussy. Especially the bolded area. Did you lose your D&D game? go **** your grandma, assholeYou are a filthy diseased ridden crafty butcher giving Nadz the back door delivery. :kissass: :finger:

viva la jesus
bia bia bitch!You are a complete moron. The Jews and Romans slayed your god :killaxe: 20 centuries ago. Yet our beloved :satan:
lives on and rules both worlds.

dang that kid is fat lolI'm not fat you idiot! I'm stocky!

What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Who do you think is gonna take you seriously? I see you're banned. That's good. We don't need pathetic morons like you spamming the forums with elitist Satan comments.

Edit: No I'm not interested. Most people wouldn't be. Not because it's satanic- there are plenty of Satanists on this site (I'm not one,) but because of the retarded way you put it. I can't think of one person on this site who could stand to be in a band with someone who is obsessed with making an evil, hardcore image just because. Seriously, stop acting so childish and someone might be interested. But until then, you're just gonna get negative results.

The only pathetic spamming moron is you. I put up a completely legitament request for a band and all you do waste the space. :confus:

tobythechimp
05-13-2006, 12:06 PM
How many devils have you eaten kid?

splice
05-13-2006, 12:30 PM
kid you really need God in your life

Mercuryworks
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Ahh... Do they treat the baby at school bad because he is fat and ugly? Is God spitting in your mouth because he wont make you skinny and handsome like the Good Guys? So you turn to Lucifer. Look kid your pathetic as every HARDcore satan bull**** band out there.

For one, with that kind of music 1 in maybe 1,000,000 or more will probably listen, just for the hell of it. Two, you will NEVER EVER EVER make it in America, because between all the Catholics and People you will be killed or kicked out INSTANTLY with no sales or recognition. If I were you (fat and picked on) I would start an emo band cause at least that is poppy today like Him or My Chemical Romance. Seriously I am not religious but at least I have something to keep me good.

So in other words just in case your cooking up a burrito in your microwave and need to get back to it and your only read the last sentence. Change your style and attitude or go F U C K your self or you can always slit your wrist and finish it all and you can go to your lucifer.

Locomotive
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM

hahahaha the fat kid wants to start a santanic band

http://www.aaronrules.com/uploaded_images/emo%20emu%20jared%20hindman-728648.jpg

Mercuryworks
05-13-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm not fat you idiot! I'm stocky!

oh yeah RIGHT 12 -18 yrs old and your about 200 or more pounds of Body Fat

go play with your tits, fatty

guitar_chick666
05-13-2006, 01:02 PM
aww i wanted to talk to the kid starting the satanic band!!! i wanna join!!!! too bad your in the UK...

TheDarkestNight
05-13-2006, 06:38 PM
.. i cant even take this kid seriously. He looks like the fat kids you see at the malls eating 30 dollars of fast food with his mom and hes talking about satan and some lucifer white ****.

Wtf did your mom smoke when she was pregnant with you

led zeppelin90
05-13-2006, 08:34 PM

go play with your tits, fatty

:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha

i cant help but laugh at the play with your tits part.

T_R_A_P_T
05-13-2006, 10:25 PM
hes satanic and he likes soccer.. .hahahahahahaha

Nyranger
05-13-2006, 10:38 PM
you are ****ing fat and ridiculous man please just dont ever post anything like this again and please take my advice make some money and pay a either a shrink to fix your brain or a physica trainor so you can at least walk up the stairs without sweating

harsh but true my friend

Tsunoyukami
05-14-2006, 08:49 PM
It's ironic how only arrogant posts get replies, while all the people who want to start music loving bands and create strong melodies are ignored.

And for the record, I doubt you'll receive any 'yes'es. I too must decline your offer to play in a...whatever band you wanted to start.

Dakmas
05-14-2006, 08:58 PM
You obviously have no true understanding of what the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey, OR Satanism is truely about or you would not have showed such stupidity in your posting.

Posuer.

-Casey

Zeppelin08
05-18-2006, 09:18 PM
If satan is so tough why did Jesus kick his a**? Just wondered?

mishra
05-18-2006, 09:22 PM

the colonel you mean, he founded kfc and died like a decade ago.

Iluvpowerchords
05-19-2006, 10:43 PM

If I lived near you, I'd join your band in a minute. :cheers:

cold_static544
05-19-2006, 11:31 PM
haha lame poser sh it

SKULD
05-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Were are you located i'm 15 and live near Luton i can plkay bass but i'm mainly a guitarist hit me back

Nikklaus
05-20-2006, 06:50 AM
Hahaha ahh this kid is in need of some serious growing up. I bet he gets ****ed at school.

BigFatSandwich
05-20-2006, 07:28 AM

hey sir. excuse me sir... you can't park your van on the diving board...

Nikklaus
05-20-2006, 07:32 AM
He looks like one of Satan's butt muffins.

RyanIsNice
05-20-2006, 07:39 AM
hes satanic and he likes soccer.. .hahahahahahaha

hahah he does look like soccer...ahahahah and i bet he smells like bowling

White Boy Shawn
05-20-2006, 06:24 PM
kid you really need God in your life Yippee Yihay Cowboy you really need to hop on your partner's sausage and ride your way back to Bareback Mountain! :devil: :p:

He looks like one of Satan's butt muffins.Shut up you filthy little Pet Shop Boy! :finger:

hahah he does look like soccer...ahahahah and i bet he smells like bowlingI play Rugby you dimwitted fool! :finger:

go play with your tits, fattyObviously with your very low intelligence you must be one of those hill billy inbreds with web toes. So :kissass:

You obviously have no true understanding of what the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey, OR Satanism is truely about or you would not have showed such stupidity in your posting.

Posuer.

-CaseyYou are a complete idiot and it's poser and not posuer! Your phoney baloney Anton LeVay, Marylinn Manson/Church of Satan are the real posers! Me family goes back many centuries as true descendents of a Celtic Priesthood. Levay provided nothing but a 60's get rich gimmick!

Gibson06
05-20-2006, 06:51 PM
shut the **** up you pansy

White Boy Shawn
05-20-2006, 07:00 PM
shut the **** up you pansyI have a girlfriend you closeted sausage jockey! :sexsmile:

Ahh... Do they treat the baby at school bad because he is fat and ugly?You must really be suffering from a bad case of Down Syndrome. A man my size does not get messed with at school. I rule the roost!

Is God spitting in your mouth because he wont make you skinny and handsome like the Good Guys? So you turn to Lucifer. Look kid your pathetic as every HARDcore satan bull**** band out there.Why don't you just stfu and shove a crucifix up your bum while you masterbate to the Greg Lugaynus and Tom Cruise posters on your bedroom wall!

For one, with that kind of music 1 in maybe 1,000,000 or more will probably listen, just for the hell of it. Two, you will NEVER EVER EVER make it in America, because between all the Catholics and People you will be killed or kicked out INSTANTLY with no sales or recognition. If I were you (fat and picked on) I would start an emo band cause at least that is poppy today like Him or My Chemical Romance. Seriously I am not religious but at least I have something to keep me good.Spoken like a true alter boy who enjoys having his local parish priest sticking his naughty bits in his alternate cum dumpster.

So in other words just in case your cooking up a burrito in your microwave and need to get back to it and your only read the last sentence. Change your style and attitude or go F U C K your self or you can always slit your wrist and finish it all and you can go to your lucifer.I shag me girl, where you prefer to be involved in anal masturbation and man boy love. :kissass: :finger:

vanceboy
05-21-2006, 12:33 AM
:finger: you're girlfriend is probably a whale. :finger:

and...praising satan is going to get you where? You'll just go to hell, and be raped up the ass. Like he gives a fuck about some fat white boy...that's dating a whale.

kpasa01
05-21-2006, 02:59 AM
Andy Milanakis already has his own show. Now he wants to start a satanic metal band?? Why??

Nikklaus
05-21-2006, 06:11 AM
Hahaha enough of the stupid one liners man, they're your only comeback and they're completely un-related to the person you're trying to insult.

"hurr hurr jump back on urr gay wagon, I rule the roost!!!!!!1" won't suit everyone.

BigFatSandwich
05-21-2006, 06:31 AM
haha the fact that this thread is still open is evidence that the mods have a pretty good sense of humor.......

unlike you, shawn

raise_the_dead
05-21-2006, 07:17 AM
Okay okay okay

This thread is ridiculous. Shawn starts off with a ridiculous post, posting some silly pics not even a 5-year-old would think cool or funny, and doesn't mention any influences, skills, or what kinda music he wants to make. Thats pathetic. But nowhere near as pathetic as the tons of ppl who come here and flame him cuz he's obese. That's sad people. That's not cool at all. You're just sinking to his level, and do you want that?

But I'd rather prefer a 'Satanic' clod than a Christian clod?

Shawn really needs God in his life? You really need some open-mindedness in your life.

Moving on swiftly....

ar73m
05-21-2006, 07:33 AM
There's some difference between Shawn and people who are 'flaming' him.

If Shawn's initial post was serious, he's a special, one of a kind dumbass, and deserves some attention simply because of his exotic stupidity.

If this was some sort of a retarded joke, then who cares about 'flamey' responses, they're pretty fitting?

Either way, this thread had made me chuckle more than once, so it's not as worthless as some people might think/say it is.

vanceboy
05-22-2006, 04:14 AM
^yeah....10 year olds aren't supposed to be drinking the "hard" stuff anyway. He's a joke.

mysexybass
05-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Hehe. Dacoda Fanning. run away NOW.

shawns little one lier comebacks are quite retarded, and they make me laugh, even though its probably not for the reasons he wanted. every time he posts here again he's probably thinking about how cool and quick witted he is. go back to your little elementary school.

furthermore, I bet anyone who has posted on this thread could beat you up. Myself included even . so don't even bother acting tough.

life_247
05-22-2006, 02:00 PM
"In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!"

I truely hope that means something other than you will only hire white people. If not - please band this mother****er right now.

future rock god
05-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Okay okay okay

This thread is ridiculous. Shawn starts off with a ridiculous post, posting some silly pics not even a 5-year-old would think cool or funny, and doesn't mention any influences, skills, or what kinda music he wants to make. Thats pathetic. But nowhere near as pathetic as the tons of ppl who come here and flame him cuz he's obese. That's sad people. That's not cool at all. You're just sinking to his level, and do you want that?

But I'd rather prefer a 'Satanic' clod than a Christian clod?

Shawn really needs God in his life? You really need some open-mindedness in your life.

Moving on swiftly....

Look man we're just waiting for George Bush to blow the world up so let us have some fun in the mean time

Nikklaus
05-22-2006, 02:24 PM
"In fact Satan's Spawn must be a unified pale white as Lucifer our lord!"

I truely hope that means something other than you will only hire white people. If not - please band this mother****er right now.

Haha surely that's obvious? He's a reet ****.

Prince_Marquis
05-22-2006, 05:48 PM
I find it pretty ignorant, and typical christian bigotry to go on and insult this kid for him liking Satan. Although I find his brand of devil whorshipping kinda funny. This whole thread is funny so whatever. BTW I have nothing against any religion so yeah... (although disagree with certain teachings)

Anyway dude list some influences, and actually write a serious post, and then you'll be taken seriously... I also doubt your parents are of a celtic priest generation. Especially since u came out kinda... stupid. I didn't know the followers of the pagan ways worshiped Satan. Anyway... Real Madrid will kick Manchesters ass anyday...

HAIL SPAIN!!!

Look man we're just waiting for George Bush to blow the world up so let us have some fun in the mean time

LMAO

theusedsk8er
05-22-2006, 06:19 PM
hahahaha this is the funniest post in u.g. don't ban the kid i want to see what he says next hahahaha.. what a fat ass loser.

btw im a Christian so i thought it was exceptionally funny :)

ihavnofingrprnt
05-22-2006, 07:08 PM
wow this thread is still pen i thought it would have been banned by now,,okay i have an idea all those who stand for the light pt i as many holy references as you can

ihavnofingrprnt
05-22-2006, 07:10 PM
jesus christ
father son holy spirit
holy water
the cross
the ten commandments
god rocks

in the name of the pope i declare this thread banished of EVIL!!!!!

LesPaulRocker12
05-22-2006, 08:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats all i got to say.

Angus76
05-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Your a fag. And a poser.................

arsonite
05-23-2006, 12:28 PM
This guy should be banned so he has the time to actually do something with his life that doesn't involve drinking dog blood and fake worshipping Satan. Maybe some excercise?

Benny:zzz:

Angus76
05-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey Sean, you're a fat ass you bloody whale.

Maxwell Bass
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
someone ban this kid

Mercuryworks
05-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I have a girlfriend you closeted sausage jockey! :sexsmile:

You must really be suffering from a bad case of Down Syndrome. A man my size does not get messed with at school. I rule the roost!

Why don't you just stfu and shove a crucifix up your bum while you masterbate to the Greg Lugaynus and Tom Cruise posters on your bedroom wall!

Spoken like a true alter boy who enjoys having his local parish priest sticking his naughty bits in his alternate cum dumpster.

I shag me girl, where you prefer to be involved in anal masturbation and man boy love. :kissass: :finger:

Clap, Clap. Spoken like a true loser, look in REAL Life like outside not inside at home on Newgrounds or TV. You are a loser, who thinks petty one liner insults are going to shatter me and others. You are seriously a loser who needs to get a nice belt welt in his ass from Daddy or Mommy. My point in my post were Satan worshippers are ALL weaklings who need help or at least the ones Ive seen. In your case you worship Satan because

1.) Your fat
2.) Your Girlfriend who is probably on the 1 scale.
3.) (From you insults) inner Homosexual feelings

From the looks of you, youre 15, and EVERYWHERE I been, I see kids like you get picked on cause you smell or you cry in school. Seriously like trying to help you, get outside, Lose weight, listen to better music, Dont listen to your parents Celtic bull because it is just insane and retarded, and last GET LAID, now this is my nice comment. BUT I'll tell you what, I have ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted to see a REAL HARDCORE Satanic band. So Hardcore, that 1 person in the band is killed in every concert, release it on DVD, ill buy it. Have a good day Shawn doin whatever you do cause I dont want to be a flamer on the board (make a 1 liner for that) I rather get a respectful name on the board not the one who made some kid cry. So Goodbye and hopefully you turn a new leaf and go somewhere

By the way, I am not religious or at least a crazy one, but you should find some type of good force.

crazylaughboy
05-23-2006, 04:53 PM
Ok Shawn, a couple things. Stop being racist, no one likes a racist. Please don't use one liners or be mean to people with mental disablities, believe it or not out of you're little box where "you rule the roost!" people do have those problems and in my line of work, or where I hope i will be farther in soon, I have to treat and see those people everyday and it is sad. Again no one likes a racist person who doesn't like metally disableted people. Also not to be mean but losing some weight couldn't kill you. Also its proven that teens (just like yourself) who are overweight get a higher confidence level if they have lost even 10 pounds. So please take this into consideration and do those things.

Now I see you were banned already, don't let it happen again.

led zeppelin90
05-25-2006, 10:19 PM

You must really be suffering from a bad case of Down Syndrome. A man my size does not get messed with at school. I rule the roost!

Why don't you just stfu and shove a crucifix up your bum while you masterbate to the Greg Lugaynus and Tom Cruise posters on your bedroom wall!

Spoken like a true alter boy who enjoys having his local parish priest sticking his naughty bits in his alternate cum dumpster.

I shag me girl, where you prefer to be involved in anal masturbation and man boy love. :kissass: :finger:

a girlfriend.....riiiight...does your "girlfriend" happen to be shamoo?...wait your dick isnt big enough to pleasure a whale..so it sprobably a fly or something...and if thats stupid how you say that that dude masturbates to tom cruise posters....well how come you dont stop bringin him up?....i think you my fat enemy are in love with tom cruise.

DeathMetal18
05-25-2006, 10:48 PM
i think the dark prince needs the lay of the fish and chips

hardcore man boobs

p.s. satanism is just as retarded as christianity

kpasa01
05-26-2006, 12:07 AM
^^don't go there. Anyways, damn I can't believe this bitch is still babbling about getting his ass ripped. He needs to just give up and face it. He'll be pounding them out until they day he dies and holding up his devil horns while he's giving the "O" face. If Helen Keller was still alive she would be right up your alley. She couldn't see how f*cking fat you are and she wouldn't be able to hear your bull sh*t. Now, go see the donkey show so you can say you accomplished something in life and then rub one out while you think of a girl getting slammed by a donkey. Oh yea, GIVE UP.

BigFatSandwich
05-26-2006, 12:13 AM
I should make a horror movie based on all of this called, "The Thread That Wouldn't Die!"

Oh man, it'd be terrifying.

RyanIsNice
05-26-2006, 04:07 AM
i think that kids hillarious.. i check on him all the time to see the wack a** stuff he says.. i would post him as a background for a gig list .. white trash dildo

pommegrenade
05-26-2006, 05:15 AM
Stupid F U C K

Thanks mate!

future rock god
05-26-2006, 06:05 AM
Obviously you never heard me play screaming molten hell bent metal.

Well obviously or we'd all of shot ourselves.

Leader of BTMA
05-26-2006, 07:00 AM

I must say I havenīt found the point in satanism?? for me it looks so stupid to worship evil... what do you think happens after death...? When you believe in satan do you then think that God is evil....???

Explain something to me...

BigFatSandwich
05-26-2006, 07:31 AM
I must say I havenīt found the point in satanism?? for me it looks so stupid to worship evil... what do you think happens after death...? When you believe in satan do you then think that God is evil....???

Explain something to me...
you're joking, right? you're not honestly taking this guy seriously, are you? the funniest thing is... this probably isn't even this kid's real picture. it's probably just a picture of his fat friend that he put up as a joke and he probably checks the site every day and laughs at all the stupid replies it gets.

lighten up, kid

ckyrulesass
05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
dudes i thought i ended this on the second page
lets just let the kid have his satin and wach him burn as they all do
viva la jesus

led zeppelin90
05-26-2006, 02:08 PM
you're joking, right? you're not honestly taking this guy seriously, are you? the funniest thing is... this probably isn't even this kid's real picture. it's probably just a picture of his fat friend that he put up as a joke and he probably checks the site every day and laughs at all the stupid replies it gets.

lighten up, kid

yea i actually think that to but its fun to flame him so yea we are just having fun dude

BLSTillDEATH13
05-26-2006, 03:22 PM
lick my nuts fat ass ****in marilyn manson wannabee bitch! :no:

RL!
05-26-2006, 08:44 PM
i think the dark prince needs the lay of the fish and chips

hardcore man boobs

p.s. satanism is just as retarded as christianity

:haha :haha nice one dude..

BigFatSandwich
05-26-2006, 11:56 PM
yea i actually think that to but its fun to flame him so yea we are just having fun dude
I know... and it is pretty funny. I was just talking to the people that are actually taking this seriously and are all like, "jesus saves!"

actually, on second thought, I probably shouldn't have said anything... those people are funny too.

NevermorePsalm
06-06-2006, 11:38 PM
i love you shawn. you provide me with such joy.

apocalypse13
06-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Seriously kid. Get a grip.

Nobody is insulted by your little "Sausage jockey/ masturbate to Tom Cruise comments." You're the ONLY person on this site that thinks you are clever.

And repeatedly saying that you have a girlfriend and you rail her all the time doesn't make you seem superior to anyone in any way.

Saying everyone's afraid of you at school doesn't make anybody scared of you. I'm not afraid of you and your dumbass satan magic. Most people on here probably aren't. Why would we be afraid of some random idiot on the internet?? Why would some random idiot on the internet try to scare others?? Do you need attention?

As you can see, you've gotten one or two people interested in joining your band. You know why? I do. Even if there was someone on here interested in joining a satanic metal band, they wouldn't want to form it with you. Because YOU are an IMMATURE and ARROGANT ATTENTION WHORE.

All the satanic bands that you look up to have at least one thing different from you. THEY ARE MATURE. If someone said they didn't like their music or told them they didn't agree with their religion, I can GUARANTEE that they wouldn't pop off with some little ''12 year old who just discovered masturbation'' quirp like "G0 beAT oFf 2 aniMalZ LoLZZ." They'd more than likely INGORE THEM. THEY REALIZE THAT NOT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THINKS LIKE THEY DO! THERE ARE MORE THAN 6 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET! YOU HAVE DIVIDED THEM INTO 2 CATEGORIES:

-tr00 satanists \m/\m/\m/ hXcoREZ \m/\m/\m/
-F4gets who like to do d00dtz and whack off to Backstreet Boys

1. There are more than just THOSE TWO TYPES OF PEOPLE!!
2. You probably don't fit into either category anyway!!

Whoever said that you won't succeed in the US or Britan is CORRECT. Satanic bands usually only last in places like Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc. Though you just blew it off like it was absolute blasphemy, it is A FACT. I'M SURE I COULD FIND STATS TO PROVE IT TOO!! MOST TRULY SATANIC BANDS ARE NOT FROM THE USA OR GREAT BRITAN!!

Just give it up kid. Though I realize you're probably going to come back with "LOlZZ, U R TeH ANUS LiCkERZZ!!111OnE1!!!1ELEVeN!!1!" and this is a waste of time, you really just need to give it up because nobody finds you intimidating, insulting, or clever in ANY WAY.

haz_uk
06-07-2006, 08:20 AM
the person above deserves a farking medal.

Godly Moose
06-07-2006, 04:18 PM

That's fine, learn2play.

DUP3R
06-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Omg That Kid Is Huge (fat Rofl)

CRUEFAN666
06-08-2006, 01:30 PM

^ your a ****ing fag

CRUEFAN666
06-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Omg That Kid Is Huge (fat Rofl)
**** ya he is the fat walrus

eddiehimself
06-08-2006, 01:36 PM
^ your a ****ing fag

Stop being homophobic you bender!

Can we please stop talking about this stupid thread! I think weve made a point that this guy is a fat stupid retard.

dyingbreed88
06-08-2006, 05:58 PM
You know what I find interesting. A lot of satanic bands teach hate a cruelty towards those that are different, towards chrisitians and jews and muslims. What the actual teachings of the satanic church is hate everyone else, it's simply don't care. If you want to be a satanist be a true satanist, because right now all this is doing is making you look stupid. Grow up, do a little research. Live your life. Just for information I am a christian and I don't judge your decision if you want to be a satanist, we all come to paths in our life and you took a different one. But if you are going to do something, do it right, don't follow what television shows you or what the confused say. I hate it when Christians go off on a blurb that isn't true, and I hate it when satanists go off on a blurb that isn't true. Read up and do research, find out the truth in what you believe. God loves you, seriously, he doesn't hate you. And the thing is, if you are going to say to say that the Romans and Jews killed our God 2000 years ago, remember the end of the story. By the way, if you ever want to read up a little read THE CASE FOR CHRIST, it's a good book, factual, and it makes you think. BTW...I have read parts of the satanic bible, so I am not totally pulling this out of the blue. God be with you.

BLSTillDEATH13
06-08-2006, 06:36 PM
"hey mister your a jerk"
~jim gaffigan

BLSTillDEATH13
06-08-2006, 06:37 PM
stay away from the hotttttttttttttttt pocketssssssssssss

BigFatSandwich
06-09-2006, 12:04 AM
stop. taking. this thread. seriously.

apocalypse13
06-09-2006, 12:59 AM
By the way, if you ever want to read up a little read THE CASE FOR CHRIST, it's a good book, factual, and it makes you think.
ZOMG, my mom just got that book for my cousin because she wants to get him out of buddhism.

ar73m
06-09-2006, 02:50 PM
:lol:

ah that didn't work :mad:

CENOKNITE
06-10-2006, 04:06 PM

I am a satanist, and I am if You will the God of Black Metal hisself. were the best thing that will ever happen to metal music. I worship Leviathan, the Old Ones, Mormo, Shargaas, the Faeries, the Animals, Hel, Death of Lankmahr, and Arawn, amongst mayhaps others. I have one monstrous voice unsurpassed upon earth or heaven, as well I can play any instrument quite proficiently though I would require some practice time. Further I have written mountains of lyric and may expound upon any relevant genre. I dont necessarily want to play Black Metal per se as it were, as I am fully dedicated to getting as rich as morally possible. why not bigger than ozzy, indeed. Im based now in cali****ia us however i am white as all hells born in buffalo us and hail from Gilan by direct parentage. I am an ardent anglophile if youll pardon the expression, and dream of flooding the hebrides with seas of jehovan blood. a ill jest leave it at that. Very well then, let me know.
Cheers...
The-ray
my email: (ultramancer@hotmail.com) :satan: :lurk: :haha

CENOKNITE
06-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Ive played plenty o ad&d and the kiss army is going to get more sex than they ever asked for

s_5940
06-10-2006, 06:20 PM
u weina every satanist that i no r gay
cos i dont no ani weina

Matt_Malmsteen
06-10-2006, 08:39 PM
^^wtf?
I think alot of these people saying they're Satanists actually don't understand what satanism is about.

And this guy has been owned too much....:haha: this thread should stay open longer, until he's unbanned.

White Boy Shawn
08-26-2006, 11:58 PM
**** u ****ing assholes

kaptink
08-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Is it just me who thinks that using a stickfigure of his big pale ass is ironic?

BigFatSandwich
08-27-2006, 02:16 PM
....I think this thread should've been locked a long time ago.

White Boy Shawn
08-27-2006, 07:58 PM
....I think this thread should've been locked a long time ago.Considering that you are such a mentle defect. They ought to lock your sorry ass up and throw away key! There just is :no: point of return for you!

Is it just me who thinks that using a stickfigure of his big pale ass is ironic?Spoken like a true anarexic bugger. So :finger: and :kissass:

BigFatSandwich
08-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Considering that you are such a mentle defect.
:rolleyes: wow. did you just call me a "mentle" defect?

AvngdSvnfold
08-28-2006, 03:14 AM
wow. did you just call me a "mentle" defect?

looks that way....

you need prayer, friend. (to the threadstarter)

TheAmaranth
08-28-2006, 03:19 AM
This guy is not kvlt.

ar73m
08-28-2006, 11:01 AM
this thread still lives? :sad:

WannabeShredder
08-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Maybe if everyone stopped replying to this thread, it would stop fueling the fire?

Rock-god
08-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Well, I wouldent mind joining xD although, i live a good 3 hours drive away and stuff :( i've been looking for a 'serious' black metal band for ****ing ages though.

BigFatSandwich
08-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Maybe if everyone stopped replying to this thread, it would stop fueling the fire?
yep. you're absolutely right.

oh **** I just contributed to the problem. :sad:

Fate_of_Mind
08-28-2006, 08:02 PM
Hahaha... Yeah... I'm just throwing more wood on the fire... But hey...

Anyways, seriously kid though, if you ever get unbanned and read this... Grow up... I am personally against organized religion, but I'm mature about it dude... I respect everybody's right to believe in what they believe... But you, you abuse that right. You build it up to be some huge thing, when it's not... It should just be part of your normal life, you shouldn't have to prove anything to people by making a pretty idiotic post. But to all who said that Satanic-metal bands don't go anywhere and they aren't real music... Then you are just as immature. ALL music is real music... ALL music deserves respect. As musicians, you should know that. Anyways, yeah... I'm done here *disappears, ninja style*

BigFatSandwich
08-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Anyways, seriously kid though, if you ever get unbanned and read this...
haha he's not banned, and he does read this, and this thread isn't closed.

obviously the mods have a sense of humor

joesomebody101
08-28-2006, 09:05 PM
wow, you suck. I'm a christian, and i was just interested to see what direction satanic teens were going and every year its closer to stupidity. Not the fact im saying that cause im a christian, the fact that well, from any point of view, it sounds stupid. You sound like youre trying a start a wanna be a7x band(which is still a poseur band) soooo....i dont think youre gonna get any good band members. most of them will be hopped up on pot and too stupid to know the difference between a guitar and a dildo. soooo....good luck with that.

Angus76
08-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Haha this thread is STILL going! Dude your a major fag, why don't you and satan go and have a ****est you fatass.

SatansMetal
08-31-2006, 03:13 AM
White Boy Shawn, if you ever lose 200 pounds, grow your hair, stop being a fag, and move to California I might join your band.

MTVget0FFtheAIR
08-31-2006, 03:57 AM
rofl rofl rofl

you're not a satanist you're merely an immature devil worshipper.
satanism is an actual religion, while you are just some dumb kid who tries to be cool or scare people by worshipping the devil. the devil is from the bible kid, the devil is an angel who wasnt accepted in heaven and was cast out...do you see the similarity?

basscrue
08-31-2006, 04:27 AM
As a Satanist I didn't knwo we did hexes, and all of that. Maybe you should read the Satanic Bible, and learn about the religion, then just try to scare people with steryotipical bull ****.
:devil:
Growling noise that is lame
Satan Comands
To spill the blood
Of the baby
in the womb.
Kill some cats
Witches rise
Dance of death
Die Die Die
More growling noise that is lame :devil:

Also King Diamond/Mercyfull Fate does it better than anyone ever will. And he is a Card carrying member of the Church of Satan.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/samichlaus/baby.jpg

hobo467
08-31-2006, 07:59 PM
to "Shawn;" It's one thing to like Satan; it's another to hate everyone but white people. If I were you, I wouldn't disclose any further information about yourself, because I will find you, pull your intestines out of your incredibly large ass and feed only your small intestine to you. Then I would cut the large intestine open and spill that all over your face.

White supremacists make me sick. You make me sicker. Your lord can do nothing against mine, because my G-d will make sure that some way, somehow, you and everyone like you is wiped off the face of the planet. Don't EVER insult a Jew, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, Taoist, Confuscianist, or any other religion besies your own again.

BigFatSandwich
08-31-2006, 08:20 PM
haha ok I'll put this in bold red letters.... and this goes out to everyone who happens to come across this thread...

STOP TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

demiphoenix
09-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Who's worse... this kid? Ooooor.... ME?! I just spent the past half hour reading from page one to page six...

VIVA LA FRIDAY NIGHT!

shal0mnurh0me
09-09-2006, 02:26 AM
pfft, white boy shawn you idiot...you say you want to make themost god-offending band...for one thing... you can't be serious about making a band if you want to do that...and Jesus is the only true God...Satan is a muthafukin bitcchhh (just as you are) kay? If you're ever gonna go anywhere in life you Need Jesus in it.

BigFatSandwich
09-09-2006, 02:34 AM
god here we go again

shal0mnurh0me
09-09-2006, 02:56 AM

Pfft...shawn..nice comebacks...bitchh. Is that how the satanists defend themselves by telling these gay comebacks...Go try to getyour life strait with God as soon as possible..and how about signing up at the gym..fat ass bitcchhh

BigFatSandwich
09-09-2006, 03:17 AM
haha ok I'll put this in bold red letters.... and this goes out to everyone who happens to come across this thread...

STOP TAKING THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY. YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
quoted for truth

future rock god
09-09-2006, 05:09 AM

You are a twat, no a fat twat. And wot the **** is the excitment about taking a leak. Idiot. And this whole only as ple as lucifer our lord ****, last time i checked the devil was red anyway, so to quote some true punk legends: Nazi Punk, **** off

dementedpuppy
09-09-2006, 05:40 PM
You're a bloody little worthless troll! :rolleyes:

You are a filthy diseased ridden crafty butcher giving Nadz the back door delivery. :kissass: :finger:

You are a complete moron. The Jews and Romans slayed your god :killaxe: 20 centuries ago. Yet our beloved :satan:
lives on and rules both worlds.

I'm not fat you idiot! I'm stocky!

The only pathetic spamming moron is you. I put up a completely legitament request for a band and all you do waste the space. :confus:
Dude, lay off the lunchables, I know it comes with a free pack of sour stuff, but its making you fat and loving satan. Also, satan wants to have buttsecks with you in hell. :devil:

-spiderman-
09-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Dude, you suck at the guitar. Just face it. and by the way, Satan actually doesn't like metal he likes easy listening and smooth jazz. So if you really like satan the way you say you do, i would suggest learning how to play smooth jazz.

J.MitMetallica
09-10-2006, 06:44 AM
Hmmm.....what do we have here?
A racist fat stupid sh,it at the guitar disgusting excuse for a human being who clearly has had a misspent youth.
Yeah, that's rihgt, **** off

BigFatSandwich
09-10-2006, 06:50 AM
I know I should unsubscribe to this thread, but I just can't. I really can't.

Fate_of_Mind
09-10-2006, 09:54 AM
It's like a drug... you get one taste of it... and you keep coming back for more... But, rather than enjoying the sweet ecstacy of drugs (perhaps even ecstacy), it's laughing at an immature nimwit who can't take anything in as humour. HOORAY!

J.MitMetallica
09-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Amd who exactly is the nimwit? :p:

future rock god
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Hmmm.....what do we have here?
A racist fat stupid sh,it at the guitar disgusting excuse for a human being who clearly has had a misspent youth.
Yeah, that's rihgt, **** off

so true, this guy needs to joina gym and go to church or something, and oh yeah, take his ccok out o guys asses

x-TonyIommi-x
09-11-2006, 05:34 PM
had to keep this alive :)

krymson
09-11-2006, 06:05 PM
why lol

Constantine
09-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Anyone else been in his profile?

"Birthday:
January 8, 1992"

A 14 year old Satanist LMAO. Fan-****ing-tastic.

"Biography:
I'm Quite The Looker"

No, ha ha ha, You're not.

Guitarist-82
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Ok White Boy Shawn, I'm sorry but your a F***ed up English HILLBILLY. Get a life, go out and socialize with people, Normal People. You are one Physco Son Of A Bitch.

Guitarist-82
09-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Ok White Boy Shawn, I'm sorry but your a F***ed up English HILLBILLY. Get a life, go out and socialize with people, Normal People. You are one Physco Son Of A Bitch.

BigFatSandwich
09-12-2006, 10:30 AM
that would've been funny.... FIVE ****ING MONTHS AGO WHEN THIS THREAD WAS CREATED.

Guitarist-82
09-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Apparently I wasnt paing much attention

chaseNbadguys
09-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Put ur money where ur mouth is. If ur so badass on guitar, put up a link of you playing.

Phil_Bass_Boy
09-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Giving me the finger isn't gonna get you any band members @_@ Get a life. Shove satan up youre ass. Eternal pain and suffering, yeah youre gonna regret it. I'd rather hang with one of thos preachers that say either "Repent or go to HELL", or "Jesus loves you" I find love more attractive than some kid giving me the finger, saying he won a competition noone knows the contestants, or the jury. DONT take this seriously. :)

EDIT: wtf is that ugly stickman peeing? What does it represent. I see similarities in that picture. (joke)

future rock god
09-13-2006, 01:44 PM
please, sum1 please punch this guy, then close the thread, then punch him again

travis__002
09-13-2006, 05:11 PM
slayer are the only people allowed to do that..even though they are not satanists.....they just do it better than most

x-TonyIommi-x
09-13-2006, 06:43 PM
please, sum1 please punch this guy, then close the thread, then punch him again

omg, lol, seconded

hobo467
09-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Thirded; this guy's in denial.

Arthur Curry
09-13-2006, 11:43 PM
I give your drawing a D+

ar73m
09-14-2006, 01:29 AM
This thread must live on... Forever!

BigFatSandwich
09-14-2006, 07:41 AM
This thread must live on... Forever!
unfortunately, it probably will.

shredda93
09-16-2006, 03:15 PM
I do believe taunting this a**hole is pointless, knowing he'll get his soon.

I personally stand up for the TRUE lord, Jesus Christ, because I personally wish to NOT have third-degree burns and NOT be a** raped by filthy, retched demons and NOT be tortured with rusty metal for eternity.

...but thats just me.

VIVA LA JESUS :D

grungerag13
09-17-2006, 12:41 AM

I personally stand up for the TRUE lord, Jesus Christ, because I personally wish to NOT have third-degree burns and NOT be a** raped by filthy, retched demons and NOT be tortured with rusty metal for eternity.

...but thats just me.

AMEN!

neidnarb11890
09-17-2006, 12:59 AM

...but thats just me.

Meh, I'm not a big fan of Jesus, but starting a Satanic metal band for the sake of being a Satanic metal band is rather retarded. Being Satanic in general is retarded, but w/e.

BigFatSandwich
09-17-2006, 01:41 AM
this thread is sorta like jesus. you think it's dead, then a few days later it comes right back.

travis__002
09-18-2006, 09:24 PM

WONDERFUL!!

that was the greatest quote ive has ever seen...perfectly placed, perfectly timed...kudos to you my friend :golfclap:

powerpiker
09-19-2006, 04:34 PM
first of all you are a fat ****, Santanists a just a bunch of losers that play dungeons and dragons and fool with there weegee boards

+Catholic+

future rock god
09-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Does anyone think that this guy proabably ate his guitar anyway?

blink182_4_life
09-20-2006, 02:32 PM
u fatass u have problems. satanic bands never make it far. join a real rock band.
get god in ur life. ur mom needs to send u 2 football or soccer so u can lose sum weight u stupid fatty. go play with ur tits

blink182_4_life
09-20-2006, 02:33 PM
viva la god man
viva la god

blink182_4_life
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM

i think so

neidnarb11890
09-20-2006, 03:02 PM

I think he ate his whole band...

u stupid fatty. go play with ur tits

lol :p:

arsonite
09-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Holy crap! This thing's still going? It's definately a classic now.

This should be in the all-time archives :haha

future rock god
09-20-2006, 05:15 PM
I think he ate his whole band...

but that would mean someone would have to be in a band with this idiot.

oh and has anyone noticed that we (myself included) are taking the mick of him but he never comes back to take any of it, so really we're just talking to ourselves, aw well, aint he fat lol

HostileDaRebel
09-21-2006, 08:12 PM
The Power Of Christ Compels You!!!!!!!!!!!

metalhead2021
09-21-2006, 08:39 PM
this fat bastard apparently knows nothing about the LaVeyan ideals of the religion he apparently takes so seriously. i noticed earlier several pages back someone made this point and he responded saying LaVey did it only for money-making purposes

metalhead2021
09-21-2006, 08:40 PM
yeah, i cant believe this is still goin either

Eric 666
09-21-2006, 09:06 PM

1. Racist C.U.N.T
2. "Smoking Fags" = To me that means sucking D.I.C.K (Yeah i'm making fun of the English way of saying smoking cigarettes)
3. Drinking Ale = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! drink some Jack Daniels and some Heineken, then you'll be able to taste what metal tastes like.
4. ...And whizzing is where it's at = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Dude are you serious? if you were to come to the U.S.A like that, you would get so ****ed up by so many people lol
5. You're a FAT F.U.C.K!!!!
6. Stop trying to be Cannibal Corpse...
7. Kill Yourself so that you can get boned in the ass the Devil himself.
8. You need to stop playing Dungeons And Dragons
9. People wont be offended by your B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T, people would just laugh at you.
10. someone who can bang on the skins? what kind of terminology are you trying to use?

So Ultimately You Fail

have a nice life......T.W.A.T.B.A.G

EDIT: Plus that drawing in art class, fails too, it looks like a dude drinking S.H.I.T from a beer glass...nice job fat man.

Phil_Bass_Boy
09-21-2006, 11:30 PM
1. Racist C.U.N.T
2. "Smoking Fags" = To me that means sucking D.I.C.K (Yeah i'm making fun of the English way of saying smoking cigarettes)
3. Drinking Ale = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! drink some Jack Daniels and some Heineken, then you'll be able to taste what metal tastes like.
4. ...And whizzing is where it's at = AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Dude are you serious? if you were to come to the U.S.A like that, you would get so ****ed up by so many people lol
5. You're a FAT F.U.C.K!!!!
6. Stop trying to be Cannibal Corpse...
7. Kill Yourself so that you can get boned in the ass the Devil himself.
8. You need to stop playing Dungeons And Dragons
9. People wont be offended by your B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T, people would just laugh at you.
10. someone who can bang on the skins? what kind of terminology are you trying to use?

So Ultimately You Fail

have a nice life......T.W.A.T.B.A.G

EDIT: Plus that drawing in art class, fails too, it looks like a dude drinking S.H.I.T from a beer glass...nice job fat man.

OH MY GOODNES LOOOOOOL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

willtheworld
09-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Jesus pwned the devil
sorry.

edit: ARSENAL FTW!!

rockr09
09-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Satanist dont scare me, i laugh at them really. Its gonna be hot down there u know?

kpasa01
09-22-2006, 12:52 AM
I really don't see why this thread still is going on. Besides, a satanic religion is pointless. If you worship satan then you also have to believe there is a God and that He is more powerful than satan could possibly ever be, hince the reason satan is in hell. God put satan there because of his jealousy he had over God and His omnipotence. That makes as much sense as muslims worshipping Alah. Why would you worship somone that God Himself allowed to enter heaven before dying first? Wouldn't you worship God and realize it is He who was responsible for Alah's ascent into heaven? Like I said, it makes no sense. This also makes as much sense as this muslim guy on the local news the other night. He was commenting on the what the pope QUOTED when he read the words of Mohammed (the Islamic prophet). Well this guy on the news said that the pope should have said that he was quoting from the Koran in the words of Mohammed instead of saying that he was quoting Mohammed. Isn't that the SAME DAMN THING?? I swear, some people try to use stupidity to confuse people. Sadly it works on some people. But not on me.

The National D
09-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Look, you've all been really really mean to poor little White Boy Shaun. All he really wanted was a kiss and a cuddle.
:kiss:
There you go Shaun, do you feel better now? I like you shaun, you're cool. *pats shaun on the back.* They're just a bunch meanie stinky poop heads, aren't they shaun. Feel better? Ok, go off and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich meow.

I'll bet anyone here $100 that the closest he's ever come to a girlfriend is the nice girl in grade 2 who tried to make him feel better after all the other children had beaten him with their shoes. Anyone gonna take me up on it?

Fixer
09-22-2006, 01:10 AM

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/PurpleHazer_01/nicebigcup.jpg

Do what it says and go play in traffic, fatty

The_bushidoka
09-22-2006, 01:45 AM
Isn't the whole point of Satanism to worship oneself? I wouldn't know, being one of the Christians this young man wants so desperately to offend, that's just what one of my Satanic friends said. If that's true, the idea of a Satanic band singing praise to Satan is completely folded in on itself.

kpasa01
09-22-2006, 01:48 AM
I'll bet anyone here $100 that the closest he's ever come to a girlfriend is the nice girl in grade 2 who tried to make him feel better after all the other children had beaten him with their shoes. Anyone gonna take me up on it?
Yea, I'll take you up on that simply because it wasn't their shoes. They didn't want to get their shoes that dirty. I'm thinking they used something along the lines of tying him up and hanging bacon in front of his face while beating him with a greasy sausage. Pork products make the best beatings, because you know he wants it.

cashewchaching
09-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Jesus pwned the devil
sorry.

edit: ARSENAL FTW!!

Amen. No Jokes. Amen.

Eric 666
09-22-2006, 07:05 PM
OH MY GOODNES LOOOOOOL :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah....I P.W.N.3.D The whole thread bitches.

BigFatSandwich
09-22-2006, 08:27 PM
hey hey, my my.... this thread will never die

Eric 666
09-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Just the word 'Whizzing' makes me laugh :haha:

Phil_Bass_Boy
09-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Just the word 'Whizzing' makes me laugh :haha:

Yeah. Seriously that kid got his arse popped.

imburningstar4
09-23-2006, 11:52 AM
this thread is ****ing hilarious!
kudos fatass!
kudos

x-TonyIommi-x
09-25-2006, 04:02 PM
This thread is like the energizer bunny

Eric 666
09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
...It keeps going...and going....and going..... :haha

Jonnomainman
09-25-2006, 04:39 PM
This is probably the funniest stuff on the website.

Anyone fancy the train to London to go stuff a big mac in this dudes mouth, tie him to a train line, tickle his tits with a feather duster {don't ask} and then let him die slowly.

I wanna see this dude meet St Peter's at heaven's gates. Ģ10 he would shat himself so bad the devil himself could smell it!

future rock god
09-25-2006, 05:02 PM
This is probably the funniest stuff on the website.

Anyone fancy the train to London to go stuff a big mac in this dudes mouth, tie him to a train line, tickle his tits with a feather duster {don't ask} and then let him die slowly.

I wanna see this dude meet St Peter's at heaven's gates. Ģ10 he would shat himself so bad the devil himself could smell it!

tie him to a train line? he train would derail bouncing of that thing!!

larry jones
09-25-2006, 11:29 PM
yeah, your a douche pussy. Especially the bolded area. Did you lose your D&D game? go **** your grandma, asshole
steven wilsons hippy is so freakin right on
i could totally imagine that happening (him losing the game and getting pissed)
the fat ****

[Sniper]
09-25-2006, 11:44 PM
LOL at the threadstarter! Serioulsy, this thread shouldn't even be taken seriouls..its probably just some idiot who can't get enough attention at school..and that probably isn't even his real picture

Felkara
09-26-2006, 05:49 AM
I just read the first post. You sir, are in insult to genuine Satanists everywhere.

insideac
09-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Youre too ugly to be a good musician haha. Nah jk, but your lifestyle is too stupid for me. Sorry! Maybe if you had left out the smoking and drinking part, and MAYBE, just MAYBE the whizzing part, and the picture didn't help either

Mental Hop
09-26-2006, 11:47 AM
I have a girlfriend you closeted sausage jockey!

Am I the only one who thinks his girlfriend is a Jimmy Dean sausage? Turn around, let's cut some bacon off your back. I don't care if this thread is older than most of the people who posted here, it's a classic thread and you can't deny that. It's got the genetic makeup for a classic thread. Stupid thread, gallons of flaming, long lifespan, and the threadstarter, "leik totaly thinks he's supper leik cooly awesome lawls!" Jackass.

arsonite
09-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Youre too ugly to be a good musician haha. Nah jk, but your lifestyle is too stupid for me. Sorry! Maybe if you had left out the smoking and drinking part, and MAYBE, just MAYBE the whizzing part, and the picture didn't help either

^ I thought the picture would've made a great cd cover pic! :haha:

future rock god
09-26-2006, 05:01 PM
this guys fat, gay, and proabably friendless and lets face it, can only just play the opening line to smoke on the water. did i mention he's fat and gay?

theman36
09-26-2006, 06:14 PM
DUDE HE's FAT no one wants a fat satanic lead singer

Wylde14
09-26-2006, 06:24 PM
you people are jusat repeating yourselves over and over, yes i realize by posting in this im still sustaining the problem but, yes we know he's a douche it shouldnt take nearly 200 posts to figure that out

future rock god
09-27-2006, 01:17 PM
you people are jusat repeating yourselves over and over, yes i realize by posting in this im still sustaining the problem but, yes we know he's a douche it shouldnt take nearly 200 posts to figure that out

we figured it out ages ago, now it's just fun to mock him

Wylde14
09-27-2006, 05:00 PM
well i suppose thats true, then continue

Eric 666
09-27-2006, 09:14 PM
DUDE HE's FAT no one wants a fat satanic lead singer

Satan is a fat ass anyway lol, but I guess you're right.

geetar_man0
09-30-2006, 12:24 AM
tut tut tut...you think your gonna make it big and tour america and become filthy rich off being a ****ing satanic band...dude i dont care how good you are at guitar if you are gonna act like a **** ..arghhh your really not cool buddy worship our lord lucifer..no ..no buddy your gay

BigFatSandwich
09-30-2006, 12:51 AM
tut tut tut...you think your gonna make it big and tour america and become filthy rich off being a ****ing satanic band...dude i dont care how good you are at guitar if you are gonna act like a **** ..arghhh your really not cool buddy worship our lord lucifer..no ..no buddy your gay
hey um.... "you think your gonna" "your gay"? it's YOU'RE! YOU'RE!!! Jesus, the words aren't even pronounced the same.

"your gay!"
"...my gay?"

krymson
09-30-2006, 06:38 PM
hey um.... "you think your gonna" "your gay"? it's YOU'RE! YOU'RE!!! Jesus, the words aren't even pronounced the same.

"your gay!"
"...my gay?"

no1 relly givs a sheet bout grammer on this site so basickly your eferts r futile.

BigFatSandwich
09-30-2006, 08:05 PM
so basickly your eferts r futile.
so are your attempts at being clever :sad:

TheDarkestNights
10-01-2006, 12:08 PM
dang that kid is fat lol

:haha :haha

leader
10-01-2006, 01:28 PM

lol in ym skl you'd get the SH*T kicked out of you mate lol

MrGuitar123
10-01-2006, 01:56 PM
i really think this kid prolly cant even reach the guitar because of how ****ing fat he is... If you think that ur gonna tour america... give up we'll tear u apart and feed to the fat ****s that hang at mcdonalds... they'd like it considering ur pretty much as fat as a ****ing cow...

flyingmarlin
10-01-2006, 02:11 PM

im fat,

but your a fat loser

****ING OWNED

V333
10-01-2006, 02:19 PM
I just read the first post. You sir, are in insult to genuine Satanists everywhere.
Has anybody realised this is a joke yet....................... If not your a bit slow.

BigFatSandwich
10-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Has anybody realised this is a joke yet....................... If not your a bit slow.
this has been stated several times. the thread just keeps going.

HostileDaRebel
10-02-2006, 12:27 AM
why Is This Thread Still Fuqqin Goin?!?!?!

ar73m
10-02-2006, 02:22 PM
why Is This Thread Still Fuqqin Goin?!?!?!
Because people like you keep bringing it up. :) Also, because it's classy and hilarious.

Majin Gaara
10-02-2006, 07:14 PM
LMFAO!! at the whole thread

My god this is so ****in funny, fatty here probably dosent read it becuace he is to busy crying becuase he ate is girlfriend and his family and feeds on the lard cells of dead animals he finds on the side of the road and calls that a sacrifice to the devil. pftt.. your a douchebag fatty. You dont deserve to play guitar u satanic piece of ****.

AmplifyFrontman
10-02-2006, 08:07 PM
OMG !!!....ur such a lozer...ok here we go

First, if u listen to stanic music you know that all they do is scream, its like no real music at all, not saying screaming is bad i mean slipknot and mudvayne are cool, but they got some real songs and side projects, but my good gracious god.

Second, about 1/100 of rockers in america listen to Satanic ****, which is about 1/1000 of the Us, since most of america is into poppy rock, emo sh!t, and hiphop and rap.

Third, um have u EVER seen a satantic band , there SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamb of God, Marilyn Manson, Mudvayne, Death of Rose, Blood Burning, HellRaiser, and Black Sabbath

some are not full stantic,[ and i actually like Lamb of God, some MM, and Mudvayne, i got Killadelphia and Mudvayne 1.0 DVD, so yea, to clear things up) and black sabbath was orignially satantic,but change but still bit the head of all little marsupial known to man, so i added them lol

Forth, ur an a$$
hole, and no one likes you

Fifth, WHAT THE HELL DID UR MOM SMOKE!?!?!?!?!!

sixth, go away fatty

BastardOfBodom
10-02-2006, 10:31 PM
It's ironic how only arrogant posts get replies, while all the people who want to start music loving bands and create strong melodies are ignored.

And for the record, I doubt you'll receive any 'yes'es. I too must decline your offer to play in a...whatever band you wanted to start.

AMEN dude ive been tryin to get a singer fer my band on fer a long time and not even one sry dude i dnt kno ne 1 but this fag gets on here gets five ****in pages.

WAT THE HELL!!!

x_rox
10-03-2006, 06:33 AM
omg wtf? this is great thread!

codynw42
10-03-2006, 06:46 AM

When I come I'm going kick Tom Cruise's stupid culty robot arse and impregnate Katie Holmes. :devil:

i think u got made fun of your whole life so ur trying to become a divl0worshipper to be cool. it just makes me hate u anyway. p.s. ur burning in hell , have fun.

Eric 666
10-03-2006, 04:19 PM
AMEN dude ive been tryin to get a singer fer my band on fer a long time and not even one sry dude i dnt kno ne 1 but this fag gets on here gets five ****in pages.

WAT THE HELL!!!

Actually 11 pages lol.

vorbote
10-03-2006, 04:21 PM
first of all congrats on not even knowing the ideaology behind satanic worship or whatever you would like to call it. purposely trying to piss people off is just called being an asshole, not satanic tons of fun. get your **** straight, im sure the man downstairs himself would be f'ing pissed at your lack of intelligence.

deathinfire2112
10-03-2006, 09:32 PM
wow this is still going. i wouldnt **** with him to much u no he rules the roost. he might rule us or something like that. i bet this little bitch dont even know who wrote the satanic bible.

nutinELSEmaters
10-04-2006, 07:52 AM

if all you want is money..you're not gonna get very far. enjoy failing lil boy..

future rock god
10-04-2006, 04:22 PM
first of all congrats on not even knowing the ideaology behind satanic worship or whatever you would like to call it. purposely trying to piss people off is just called being an asshole, not satanic tons of fun. get your **** straight, im sure the man downstairs himself would be f'ing pissed at your lack of intelligence.

intelligent comment by a oct 06er? that makes it 0ct 06ers 1 - sept 06ers 1, thing are hotting up

krymson
10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Man I remeber reading this thread when I first joined. I'm gonna make it my goal in life to keep alive until the day I leave UG....Unless a mod closes it then I guess I'm ****ed

regret_not
10-04-2006, 09:11 PM
wow this has turned into quite the conflict , rock on mother f%*#ers

BastardOfBodom
10-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Somenone put an end to this thread cuz its just taken up space wher sum poeple be starting a band. But instaed we have evry1 lookin at this **** and its all rele pointless cuz no body on here has no idea hu this kid is so theres no point in making him miserable fer having his own opinions.

BUt since this thread is apparently the new forum fer musician ads i thot i'd put it there to any metal singers out here in the kentucky area need to join a band PM me cuz we need a singer.

krymson
10-04-2006, 09:59 PM
The kid who started probably isnt crying because people are making fun of him, he's prbably laughing his ****ing ass off because he made it as a joke because he had nothing better to do, and by suplying peole with this joke thread and keeping it alive, it will be here for the n00bs browsing the forums who are looking for a laugh

BastardOfBodom
10-04-2006, 10:07 PM
The kid who started probably isnt crying because people are making fun of him, he's prbably laughing his ****ing ass off because he made it as a joke because he had nothing better to do, and by suplying peole with this joke thread and keeping it alive, it will be here for the n00bs browsing the forums who are looking for a laugh

Ok then it would be better in the noob section not in the very important musician ads originally made fer serious musicians tryin to get a band together not fer big distarcting jokes. although i did find the thing incredibly funny at first but after the first few pages its kinda old and gay now. every good laugh has to end sum day so how bout now.

by the way there were sum rele good burns on this thread alot of em kept laughin fer a long ass time. I loved the one that sed excuse me sir u cnt park ur van on the diving board. How can u not laf at sumn like that

krymson
10-14-2006, 06:35 PM
Ok then it would be better in the noob section not in the very important musician ads originally made fer serious musicians tryin to get a band together not fer big distarcting jokes. although i did find the thing incredibly funny at first but after the first few pages its kinda old and gay now. every good laugh has to end sum day so how bout now.

by the way there were sum rele good burns on this thread alot of em kept laughin fer a long ass time. I loved the one that sed excuse me sir u cnt park ur van on the diving board. How can u not laf at sumn like that

Ya the burns were pretty good for awhile.

Gorilla Fingers
10-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Funny as hell man...DEATHCLOCK!

GNR's Fan
10-16-2006, 02:18 PM
You are a big idiot, not even worthy of being called a dick. Because one of your fat friends ate it.

MetalMilitia212
10-16-2006, 02:40 PM
I'll join. Satan r00lz.

foolycooly709
10-16-2006, 04:53 PM

lmfao pwnage from family guy way too make fun of the fat guy lol kudos bitch ass white boi got pwned

foolycooly709
10-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Funny as hell man...DEATHCLOCK!
well frst off its dethklok and second ****ing rigt...they are probably the most kickass band ever!!! METALOCALYPSE PWNS ALL NOOBS

tiny0514
10-16-2006, 05:06 PM
whot can be more cristian than baleving in saitan

future rock god
10-16-2006, 05:11 PM
stop it, stop it, stop reviving this thread, stop it.

mental_zer0
10-16-2006, 05:59 PM
if you were truly satanic, you would have killed yourself in ritual self sacrifice. The fact that you haven't just proves you are in it for the shock factor, publicity, and cash.

Fate_of_Mind
11-02-2006, 08:55 PM
I felt so compelled just to do this... Don't ask why... I say it is the satanic forces drawing me nigh

The way to hate
11-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Fatty. Start a resturant chain, not a band.

BigFatSandwich
11-03-2006, 12:31 AM
it lives! the thread..... IT LIVES!!!

krymson
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM

Lmao classic.

future rock god
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Lmao classic.
why revive this thread, why?

krymson
11-19-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm a bastard, sorry. I'll stop now lol

jordanvengeance
11-19-2006, 06:01 PM
y'all needa fucking lighten up and let the man do his thing. you don't have to come in here with all this name callind and shit. just let the kid be.

and whatever happened to freedom of religion, where you wont get hassled for your religion... and i especially hate you douches that push yer religion on people.... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE MAN BE!

krymson
11-19-2006, 06:11 PM
I seriously this guy doubt this guy was being serious when he made this thread.

mellowness
11-20-2006, 12:50 AM

a satanic resturaunt? :cool:

linkinwayne
11-21-2006, 11:19 AM
it lives! the thread..... IT LIVES!!!
Dude, that's funny on so many levels

jmpatton
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Oh good another white boy who's mama didnt love him enough so he is going to scream for attention by playing satanic music and plotting the next school massacre. What an idiot. Hey kid loose weight and you will feel better about yourself.

eddiehimself
11-21-2006, 01:21 PM
^ for fuck's sake, this thread is from like a year ago, i think i still had my old username when this thread started! So plz don't reply again so it can be consigned to the depths of history.

All of ur stupid posts are so pointless, this guy prolly is just taking the piss and ur all taking him sereously.

BigSandwichLover, I LUV U!!!

jmpatton
11-21-2006, 02:16 PM
All of ur stupid posts are so pointless

...and yet you still feel it neccessary to reply and really big letters

insideac
11-21-2006, 02:22 PM
This thread runs on Energizer.

eddiehimself
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
...and yet you still feel it neccessary to reply and really big letters

BIG LETTERS ARE FUN!!! :D

jmpatton
11-21-2006, 04:26 PM
I dont really, i just knew it would be easy to get you to post again.

future rock god
11-21-2006, 04:39 PM
let the thread die

Pacarazzi
11-21-2006, 05:09 PM
hahahaha you guys are so mean, he's just a fat racist loser with no friends or taste in music!

at least he has mcdonalds.