ha, were gonna rock it

PDA

View Full Version : ha, were gonna rock it

WeezerRocksHard
04-11-2006, 09:37 AM
hey guys, me and my band (myspace.com/noegoroselle) are playing a talent show this 27th. our guitarist joe (jolson)talked to the guy who handles it and said we didnt even have to audition because hes heard before and thought we were excellent lol. we'll were ok. joe just got a new les paul double cut so it should be sweet. ok its going to be on a kinda small stage and were playing moby dick and the sweater song. we got some advice on drinking red bulls and stuff, well were already are doing that just i wanna know what song you guys think we should start off with, we were thinking moby dick. and also i wanna know what u guess to that are crowed pleasers. (as in swinging your guitar around the neck and ****) and to you guys who say just play good, **** you. jk thanks

-no ego

Joycey
04-11-2006, 09:57 AM
I think Crab is better than The Sweater Song, leaping into the crowd and just general leaping about always goes down well. Depends how much the crowd is enjoying what you're playing.

gtrfrk123
04-11-2006, 08:38 PM
My favorite crowd pleaser is the bassist,guitarist and singer all stand on the amps before a song and when you start the song they all jump off and land at the same time.

juniorfr3ak
04-11-2006, 08:59 PM
My favorite crowd pleaser is the bassist,guitarist and singer all stand on the amps before a song and when you start the song they all jump off and land at the same time.

yeah that'd be pretty cool

and if I were you I'd do Around The World - Red Hot Chili Peppers
really energetic song that will keep the crowd on their feet
yeah play really energetic (sp?) and dont just stand in one place
you know try and be explosive (yeah thats a good word to describe it)

and if you do moby dick - Led Zeppelin
you propably already figured this out
but dont do the long drum solo as that will bore people
and you cant go wrong with The Lemon Song - Led Zeppelin